回答No.1

大丈夫、できると思うよ。でも何をするの?

korokkesaikou
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳を教えてください。お願いします!!

和訳を教えてください。 1.Who that has pride can do such a thing? 2.He only listens to what pleases him. いろいろと調べたのですが、わからなくなってしまって・・・・・ よろしくお願いします。

• 誰かこの英和訳をしていただけないでしょうか?

誰かこの英和訳をしていただけないでしょうか? 翻訳機能を使っても意味がよくわからなくて困っています。 よろしくお願い致します。 so i like to know what can turn you on, so i can be all that and maybe even more. what make you feel cry, or unhappy so , i can be the one who always make you smile. i'd like to know where do you , live with who,do you live, what is your job?are you marry. i'd like to know about you past relationship .i think my love he never understand what you were worth,i want you to give me time to make it work between you and me. girl you see i am the type of man who take concern, yes i do Anyway that I can please you let me learn I wish that I could take a journey through your mind,And find emotions that you always try to hide babe, I do believe that there's a love in every woman that they want to share, I'll take good care of you lady, have no fear,

• これ和訳出来る方いらっしゃいますか?

これ和訳出来る方いらっしゃいますか? 会話文の一節です。 About 25 percent of time, then, I 'm out traveling around meeting with customersーEurope, Asia and that sort of helps me think, okay do we have the right priorities? What are people responding well to? And what would they like to see us do better?

• 英文の和訳を願します<m(__)m>

翻訳お願いします<m(__)m> 今日XBOXでBF3をしていたところ外国人のプレイヤーさんから That was SOO SICK!! Do you mind if was upload your clip on ~~どこかのサイトのURL~~ Make a account so I can tag you!! というメールが届きました。何となく意味は分かるんですがもっと詳細に和訳が知りたいです よろしくお願いします<m(__)m>

• 英語和訳など

海外の人からこのように聞かれたのですが、大まかにしか意味は分かりません>< 和訳とこれに対する返事を大体でいいので教えてくれませんか? I have question. Recently I watched video about woman who worked in japan. She said that she and other employees are working very long but with low effectiveness because if they done something before work ends they can receive other work to do that they won’t realize because they don’t have enough skill to do that. Is it true?

• 和訳お願いします。

次の文章の和訳をお願いします。とくに,cocoonとchild-in-meの解釈がわかりません。また、That it should~ ...is.の部分はThat it should ~ ... is (a problem).とa problemが省略されていると考えたのですが合っているでしょうか。 [http://balconybanter.blogspot.com/2017/03/the-bitter-sweet-candy-of-nostalgia.html] Being nostalgic is not a problem. That it should be accompanied with a sense of loss....is. As the years roll by, we turn more cynical about the present. But, what do I really miss? Is it the past? Is it the people? Is it the place? The truth is, I miss myself....myself connected to that cocoon. I miss the younger-me, the dreamer-me, the hopeful-me. I miss that believer-me, that child-in-me.

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします Thank you so much! I really appreciate everything. Time will come that I will tell you & let you feel what I feel for you... I hope you can wait for that right time. よろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願いしますm(__)m

また和訳をお願いしますm(__)m do not worry i understand...i want to learn other languages besides english...so what time is gt that side? 一応和訳してみましたが 合ってますか? 最後の文章は分からなかったんですが… "心配はいらないよ 私も英語の他の言葉を習いたい" また返事はどんな英文で返せばいいですか?

• 和訳を教えて下さい。

英語の勉強を始めたばかりで子供が手助けにと高校時代の教科書をくれたのですが 最初から意味がわかりません。。どなたか和訳を教えて下さい。 A great poet once remarked, "If I read a book and it makes my whole body so cold no fire can ever warm me, I know that is poetry."

• 和訳お願いします。

「After February, I have time to relax and do those things that I want and can meet you then if it is ok for you.」 和訳してみたのですが、英語が苦手で、and が2個もあるのと、that とthen と、どこでどう切って訳していいか分かりません。。よろしくお願いします。