• 締切済み

英語であらすじや感想を書くとき

こんにちは。学校の宿題で、映画のあらすじとその感想を英語で書くことになったのですが、書き方について質問させてください。 (1)あらすじを書く際は、現在形で書くものなのでしょうか。  たとえば、「彼らは男に誘拐され、収容所に連れて行かれた」だったら、「They are kidnaped by the man and taken to the camp. 」みたいなかんじです。時系列がめちゃくちゃになって混乱しています・・・ (2)感想を書くときは、たとえば「彼らが誘拐された場面を見て、私は腹が立った」だったら「I got angry seeing the scene where they are kidnaped. 」みたいに、私が感じた事は現在形で、内容にからむところは現在形を使うのでしょうか? わかりづらい上に馬鹿な質問ですいません。 あと、the thought of the principle と thought of the principle と the thought of principle の3つの違いも、できたら教えてください! よろしくお願いします!

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

みんなの回答

• NKMOO
  • ベストアンサー率100% (3/3)
回答No.2

基本的に感想は過去形で問題ありません。 あらすじを時系列で書いていく場合は、現在形を使います。 英語のWikipediaで、映画のPlotなどを参照すると良と思います。 なお、the thought of the principle の三文について 文脈がないため、正確には分かりませんが、 使い方として考えられるのは以下の通りです。 the thought of the principle 理念(行動における指標、定義など) thought of the principle (その)原則に基づいた、法則による考え方(~主義) the thought of principle  道徳的な考え方(モラル) theという定冠詞がつくことによって、意味を限定的します。 principleにtheがつく場合は、「原理的」ではなく「その原理」という意味に近づきます。 またthoughtにtheがつく場合は、「思考」ではなく「考え方」という意味に近づきます。 theは、意味や範囲を限定する言葉と考えれば、theはわかりやすくなります。

• Oubli
  • ベストアンサー率31% (744/2384)
回答No.1

普通に過去形でよいと思いますが、自分の視点をある一点に置いて、それ以前は過去、その時点は現在、以降は未来という書き方もあり得ます。IMDB(Internet Movie Data Base)のsynopsisなどを参考にされてはどうでしょうか。また、感想の書き方についてもIMBDやAmazon.comのコメントを参考にされるとよいと思います。英米人は自分の意見を述べるにあたっては極めて真面目なんですよ(多くの場合)。

関連するQ&A

• 英語 教えて下さい

(1)There are a number of layoffs in the auto industry recently. (2)Big changes had taken place in Europe's social and political life ---and in its technology --- during the past few years. They are certain to reshape life in the future. (1)と(2)の英文に誤った表現がひとつずつあるのですが、よく分かりません。なぜそこが間違っているのか理由も添えて教えて下さい。よろしくお願いします。

• 英語を訳してほしいです。。。

英語の授業で難しい訳の問題が当たりました。。自分で考えたのですが、わからなくて。。。お願いします! However, while no considerations of principle stand in the way, whether it is actually possible for international organizations to sue or be sued may depend on issues of immunity, as well as on whether or not they have standing, which in turn may or may not depend on whether they are to be considered as having legal personality.

• 英語の短文を和訳して下さい。

As mentioned above, the reasons for freeters and NEETs are complex. Economic and structural changes are not the only forces acting on society. Social forces also play a role. For example, in a recent government poll of young people, only 16 percent said that they thought their parents’lives were worth living. This may be because children have grown up seeing their fathers working long hours with long commutes without much free time or joy in their lives.

• 得意分野とは?(実際の英語)

英文添削をお願いします! 実際に使われている英語を習いたいのです。 わかる方、教えて下さい。お願いします! それは私の得意分野です。 That's my usual gig. (結婚式で)スピーチをする人が教養の高い人なら、彼らは教養の高い人の集団と思われる. If the speakers are a high person of culture, they are considered as a group of a high person of culture[education]. あっ御免、考え事をしていて、うわの空だった。 Oh! I'm sorry I'm sunk in thought. 宜しくお願いします。

• be believed of ?

There are two things that will be believed of any man whatsoever, and one of them is that he has taken to drink. という文章を見かけました。何をいっているのか分からないのですが、教えていただけないでしょうか。 「いかなる人にも信じられるであろう二つのことがある。 そのうち一つは、その人が飲むことにした」??? すみません。。

• 英語の和訳です!

英語についての質問です 問題が難しくて解けないので よかったら教えてください 中2~高1の範囲です! 空欄に適当な語を入れるという問題です Cats have long been aimals( )have been kept by humans. They were first used by the Egyptians to protect their food. The Egyptians soon thought of cats as( )animals. However,there were people( )did not like cats. Even today,people still wonder about their ( ). Cats try to make people feel( )when they are anxious. They are animals which have( )bodies,whiskers and big eyes. Humans are still fascinated by cats today. よろしくお願いします

• 英語の質問です。

( )内の近い意味を持つ語を答えなさい。1.This part of the processing cannot be automated and needs to be done (by hand). (1)handly (2)manually (3)artificially (4)craftily 答え(2) ( )に入るもっとも適切なものを選びなさい。 2.I don't know that Tom had read War and Peace. ( ) surprised me most was the fact that he had read it in two days. (1)That (2)Who (3)Whoever (4)What 答え(4) 3.The man ( ) was my friend has betrayed me. (1)how I thought (2)what I thought (3)who I thought (4)whom I thought 答え(3) 4.Is this ( ) you said you bought in France? (1)as (2)that (3)what (4)which 答え(3) 5.Things are not ( ) they used to be. (1)while (2)what (3)when (4)that 5.This encyclopedia is very informative and, ( ) is more, inexpensive. (1)which (2)it (3)that (4)what 答え(4) 自分で解いてみたのですが、 訳ができずに困っています。 訳を教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の訳をお願いします・・。

経済英語なのですが、冷やかし無しでお願いします・・。簡単な感じでも大丈夫です・・。 At the same time, by carefully and explisitly comparing the separate chronoligical stories with one another and then with similar developments in other great industrial companies, these stories can become more than mere case studies in the meeting and solving of administrative problems resulting from growth. They can provide otherwise unobtainable information essential to the understanding of the history of one of the most significant of today's institutions. Such a comparative and institutional study of American business would seem to have some real advantages over the more traditional histories of individual firms or the more general surveys of the American business economy. Not only does it permit an analysis of significant decisions in far greater depth and detail than is possible even in a multivolume history of a single great company, but it also makes it possible to relate these detailed analyses more clearly and more precisely to broader historical developments. On the other hand, complex decisions, actions, and events are not taken out of context and presented as mere illustrations as they would have to be in a general history of American business or of the American economy. They are not used to illustrate generalizations; they are the date from which the generalizations are derived.

• doubt that ~は、「~でないと疑う」ですよね?

もちろんこの違いは、「~だと思う」「~でないと思う」なのは既知です。 次の文章でも同様に、doubt以下を否定して、「~でないと微塵も疑わない」と訳せばよいのでしょうか。 I have not the smallest doubt that the man who thought this one up genuinely believes that British Rail travellers will think they are getting better service by riding in a standard carriage instead of a second-class one.

• 英語の問題です!至急解答お願いします!

以下の英語の問題の解答を教えてください! (1)同じ意味の文にし、日本語にしなさい。 a:It seems that our teacher is angry. →Our teacher ( ) ( ) ( ) angry. 訳:____________________________________________ b:It said that the man has a lot of old coins. →The man is ( ) ( ) ( ) a lot of old coins. 訳:____________________________________________ c:I'm too busy to read a book. →I'm ( ) ( ) ( ) I ( ) read a book. 訳:____________________________________________ (2)次の文を日本語にしなさい。 a:It is said that there are a lot of beautiful birds in the mountain. 訳:____________________________________________ b:Last evening I was too tired to go to see a movie. 訳:____________________________________________ c:My father always tells me to be kind to old people. 訳:____________________________________________ d:Roy studies science very hard in order to become a scientist. 訳:____________________________________________ e:Julia seems to be angry with me. 訳:____________________________________________ f:The man seems to have learned Chinese when he was young. 訳:______________________________________________ よろしくお願いします。