• ベストアンサー

英語 穴埋め問題

彼の母親は彼の心配をせざるを得なかった。 His mother could't help ( ) about him. 目の前には海以外に何も見ることはできなかった。 We could see ( ) ( ) the ocean before you eyes. 上の2題の穴埋め問題をどなたか解いてください。 宜しくお願いします。

• お礼率18% (25/132)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

worrying can't help ~ing「~せざるを得ない」 nothing but but ~「~以外」

関連するQ&A

• 英語 穴埋め問題

彼の母親は彼の心配をせざるを得なかった。 His mother could not ( ) ( ) about him. という問題です。 1つ目の( )はhelpが入ると思うのですが、2つ目の( )は何が入るのか、教えて下さい。 よろしくお願いします。

• 話法の問題が解けません。

話法の問題が解けません。 1. She said to him, "Please help me with her homework." She ( ) him ( ) help her with her homework. 2.She said to me, "Do you remember me?" She ( ) me ( ) I remembered her. 3. She said to him, "What do you mean?" She ( ) him ( ) ( ) ( ). 4. She said to him, "Let's talk about it." She ( ) to him that ( ) ( ) talk about it. 5. She said, "How happy I am!" She said with joy that she was ( ) happy. 6.He said, "May God help me!" He ( ) that God ( ) help him. 7. Yesterday she said to me, "I'll see you tomorrow". Yesterday she told me that she would see me ( ).

• 英語の問題

1:She proposed that a doctor()be called in immdiately. (1)would (2)should (3)could (4)ought 2:I don't see Tom. I wonder why he's late. Well,he()his train or maybe he overslept. (1)might have missed (2)might miss (3)should have missed (4)should miss 3:It's not very important. We might()forget about it. (1)as much (2)as possibly (3)as quickly (4)as well 4:Before marriage she made him agree that he ()never break his promises. (1)could (2)shouldn't (3)would (4)wouldn't ()に入る答えと和訳をお願いします

• 至急!英文の穴埋めの添削をお願いします!

1)You (couldn't) stay on the computer so long, or you'll hurt your eyes. 2)I (may well) thinking of my missing dog. 3)The car broke down, and we (had to get) a taxi. 4)"Must I finish this assignment now?" "No, you (needn't). There's no hurry." 5)I recommended that she (should see) the professor. 6)You (can't have seen) Rika yesterday. She moved to England a week ago. 7)I'm sorry I didn't tell you that the store is closed on Mondays. I (should have told) you before you came all the way here. 8)Most office workers ( ) paid a lot less than lawyers. 1,are 2,get 3,must 4,ought to be 5,should be →2,get 9)( ) you help me? I have a problem with my car. 1,Can 2,Could 3,May 4,Will 5,Would →3,May 1~7は()内の穴埋め、8,9は不適切な語句を一つ選択する問題です。 できれば解説や訳を加えていただきたいです。 添削よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の穴埋め

空欄に最も適切な記号を入れてください Some wanted to go camping ; ( ) wanted to go swimming. 1.their 2.others 3.another 4.other Are you accustomed ( ) heat , or does it make you tired? 1.at 2.of 3.with 4.to We found only a ( ) number of customers in the department store. 1.small 2.few 3.little 4.less His eyes are just like ( ) of a pigeon. 1.that 2.ones 3.it 4.those A speech contest will take ( ) tomorrow. 1.a chance 2.a part 3.place 4.site It's time you ( ) to bed. 1.went 2.gone 3.should 4.to go My uncle died ( ) cancer two years ago. 1.of 2.for 3.by 4.out ( ) to come to the office an hour earlier than usual tomorrow? 1.Are you possible 2.Is it able for you 3.Is it capable for you 4.Is it possible for you 空欄に適語を入れてください 1.誤りがあれば訂正してください Correct errors, ( ) ( ). 2.この仕事を終えれば,海外旅行をするつもりです I am going to travel abroad when I ( ) done ( ) this work. 3.フランス語にかけては彼女はクラスの誰にも劣らない In French she is second ( ) ( ) in the class. 4.彼にはよくあることだが,宿題を忘れた ( ) is often the ( ) with him, he forgot his homework. 5.彼は外国人なので,外国人として扱われた He was a foreigner and was treated ( ) ( ). よろしくお願いします。

• 穴埋め問題4問教えてください!

1 On my way home I was caught ( ) a shower. ( for which, where, in which, whichの中から一つ) 2 You can hire a bicycle ( ) the hour at this shop.   ( within , in, into ,with の中から一つ) 3 外国へ行って初めて自分の国のことをいかに知らないかがわかる。   It is ( )( ) we go abroad that we realize how ( ) we know about our own country. 4 明日の最終講義を終えると、彼女はこの大学で20年教えたことになる。   After her final lecture tomorrow, she ( )( ) a teacher for 20 years at this college.

• 英語 

jiro,s mother didn't have a umbrella so she could not go home. she called her son and asked him whether he could bring her it . he took it and hands her at the station. she said him thank you. この文でおかしいところを直してください 解説もお願いします。

• 穴埋めの添削をお願いします!

1)My grandmother is still alive, but she (had been) in hospital for two years. 2)David (had been) natto before he came to Japan. 3)The police (has been chasing) the criminal for many years when they finally caught him. 4)Next month I (will have known) Alice for 20 years. 5)The plane had departed (before) we reached the airport. 6)"Where's Linda?" "(She's gone) to bed." 7)By next April Jane (will have been learning) the guitar for seven years. 8)My father (had given) up smoking three years ago. 9)Your Chinese is very good. How long (have you been learning) Chinese? 英文が多く申し訳ないです。 ()の中の穴埋めです。一通り考えてみましたがいまいちわかりません・・・ ()内の訂正と、英訳も加えてくださると嬉しいです。 よろしくお願いします!

• 英語 問題

答えが合っているか見てください。 間違ってたら何故違うのかも教えて欲しいです。 すべての問題の訳もできれば・・・ ・()do you think will win the race? 1 How 2 Who 3 Whose 4 Whether→2 ・The plant is dead. Maybe I () it more water. 1 should have given 2 should give 3 had given 4 give→3 ・We had a great time last night. You (). 1 should come 2 ought to have come 3 had come 4 could have come→4 ・It didn't rain after all, so I () my umbrella with me. 1 need have taken 2 needn't have taken 3 took 4 would take→2 ・These magagines must not (). 1 be thrown away 2 be thrown 3 throw away 4 throw→1 ・Try to avoid () soap in your eyes. 1 not getting 2 not to get 3 getting 4 to get→4 ・Frank asked me () anyone about the matter. 1 not talking 2 not to talk 3 not telling 4 not to tell→2 ・誰がその仕事に適任だと思いますか? () do you think is apt for the job?→Who 以下はわからなかった問題です ・Do you have a cellphone? =I wonder ()()()a cellphone. ・I'm sorry that she changed her plans. =She ()()() her plans. ・I was surprised that it rained. =I didn't expect ()()(). ・あなたはぜひ休息をとるべきです I insist on () taking a rest. ・あなたの助けのおかげで私は宿題を終わらすことができた His help () me to finish my homework. ・彼は電車を乗り間違えたのかもしれない He ()() taken the wrong train. ・She (to/to/not/ought/have/the salt/added) theb soup. ・What do(advise/do/me/to/you)? お願いします。

• 英語の並び替え&穴埋め問題です。

穴埋め問題のほうは、訳も付けていただけると分かりやすくて助かります。 問題に、解答がついていないので、よろしくお願いします。 1 私たちが出かけるのとほぼ同時に、雨が降り始めた。   Hardly(had,left,when,it,we)began to rain. 2 第二次世界大戦まで、ジェット機は使用されなかった。   Not(into,untill,come,the jet plane,use,World War II,did). 3 彼らを結びつけたのは、写真への関心であった。   (in,their,photography,that,not,I,untill). 4 昨日になって初めてその事実を知った。   It was(yesterday,the fact,knew,that,not,I,untill). 5 彼は話しかけられない限り、決して自分からは口をきかない。   He(spoken,speaks,to,never,unless). 6 中国でパンダ狩りをする人は、つかまれば死刑になることもある。   Those who hunt pandas in China(the death penalty,caught,face,can,are,if). 1 She said to us,“Let´s take a ten-minute coffee break.”   She()()us that we()()a ten-minute coffee break. 2 She said to herself,“Shall I go by Shinkansen or by plane?”   She()if she()go by Shinkansen or by plane. 3 Yesterday he said to me,“Are you free tomorrow morning?”   Yesterday he asked me()I was free()(). 4 She said to me,“I have no money now.Please lend me some.”   She asked me to lend her()()because she had()then. 以上です。