• 締切済み

英語の穴埋め

空欄に最も適切な記号を入れてください Some wanted to go camping ; ( ) wanted to go swimming. 1.their 2.others 3.another 4.other Are you accustomed ( ) heat , or does it make you tired? 1.at 2.of 3.with 4.to We found only a ( ) number of customers in the department store. 1.small 2.few 3.little 4.less His eyes are just like ( ) of a pigeon. 1.that 2.ones 3.it 4.those A speech contest will take ( ) tomorrow. 1.a chance 2.a part 3.place 4.site It's time you ( ) to bed. 1.went 2.gone 3.should 4.to go My uncle died ( ) cancer two years ago. 1.of 2.for 3.by 4.out ( ) to come to the office an hour earlier than usual tomorrow? 1.Are you possible 2.Is it able for you 3.Is it capable for you 4.Is it possible for you 空欄に適語を入れてください 1.誤りがあれば訂正してください Correct errors, ( ) ( ). 2.この仕事を終えれば,海外旅行をするつもりです I am going to travel abroad when I ( ) done ( ) this work. 3.フランス語にかけては彼女はクラスの誰にも劣らない In French she is second ( ) ( ) in the class. 4.彼にはよくあることだが,宿題を忘れた ( ) is often the ( ) with him, he forgot his homework. 5.彼は外国人なので,外国人として扱われた He was a foreigner and was treated ( ) ( ). よろしくお願いします。

みんなの回答

回答No.1

自分で調べることも大切ですよ。 もし、わからないことがあるなら(ここの文法がわかりません。)などと質問したほうが、たくさん回答もくるだろうし、 回答者も答えやすいと思いますよ。 厳しいことを書いてしまってすみません。

関連するQ&A

• [英語] ()に当てはまる共通の1語を教えて下さい

1. He has more () than to go where he is not wanted. What is the () of spending so much money? 2. Education is a () of national concern. Is there anything the () with the engine? 3. It was greatly to his () that he refused the reward. May I have the (), .of dancing with you? 4. To do her (), she was a good-natured woman. All men should be treated with ().

• 穴埋めと訳を教えて下さい

(1) we are()()off our shoes here. we should take off... (2) not a person was to be found on the street. not a person()be... (3) Bill worked hard because he wanted to buy a computer. Bill wanted hard so ()()()a computer. (4) he left home so late that he could not catch the train. he left home() late()()the train. (5) she took a flight so that she could save time. she took a flight in order to() time. (6) Meg was so kind that she waited for me for an hour. Meg was kind()()wait... 長くてすみません! 訳も教えて下さい…

• 英語

you are in love was not interested in girl I was in love with her then,and I'm still in love with her today you smile like an angel your smile is a bad enemy was my beautiful angel mad? I want you to love me I wanted to scream,but no wards came true love waits これって訳せますか? それ以前に文法的にあってますか?

• この英語を訳していただきたいです

(1)Victorian, by the sea. Where we are is private, but you can get into town. (2)I like that you can modernize the inside but let the bones remain. I think the Victorians got in right in the generosity of the rooms and the windows. (3)It was very stimulating, really, because he was shooting with a handheld camera over his shoulder, so he would talk to you and then go back in. Everything that Jamie and I went though, Sean was right there behind us, even for the battle at the end of the movie in the crypt. There was a sense that we were all in it together. (4)He wrote the movie, directed it, shot it, and was all over everything from costume to hair to makeup. You feel safe as an actor. And, as an actor, if you can’t feel safe, you can’t make a fool of yourself. (5)I’d been there once before in my foolish, misspent youth and drank a lot of beer. But when you’re working on a film as immersive as this, you kind of have to cancel reality.

• 英語 熟語 穴うめ

英語の熟語についてわからないものが多数あり、投稿しました。多くてすみません。 【1】日本文の意味に合うように、与えられた文字で始まる適語を(  )に入れなさい。 (1)隔週刊の雑誌は二週間ごとに発売される。   Bi-weekly magazines are sold (e ) two weeks. (2)彼は毎朝、新聞を読むことにしている。   He makes it a (r ) to read the newspaper every morning. (3)ひと休みして、散歩に行こう。   Let’s (t ) a break and go for a walk. (4)あのカフェでコーヒーを飲みながら話すなんてどう?   Why don’t we talk (o ) a cup of coffee in that café? (5)急いだって無駄だよ、電車はもう出ちゃったよ。   It’s no (u ) hurrying, the train has already gone. (6)その灰色の石はダイアモンドだとわかった。   That gray stone turned (o ) to be a diamond. (7)外国で、言うことを理解してもらうのは難しい。   It’s hard to (m ) yourself understood in foreign countries. (8)昨日、昔の友達と偶然出会った。   I met my old friend by (c ) yesterday. (9)ブラッド・ピットの新作映画を見逃さないで。   Don’t (m ) Brad Pitt’s new film. (10)出かける前にパソコンを切るようにしなさい。   (M ) sure that you shut down the computer before you go out. (11)僕は、君に追いつこうと必死だった。   I was trying hard to (c ) up with you. (12)君はこの問題と何の関係もないよ。   You have nothing to (d ) with this problem. 【2】日本文の意味に合うように、(  )に入る適語を下の語群から選んで書きなさい。 (1)映画に間に合いたいんだったら、急いで!   If you want to be ( ) time for the movie, hurry up! (2)映画は時間通りに始まった。   The movie started ( ) time. (3)結局、彼らは15分遅れてその映画館に着いた。   Finally, they arrived at the theater 15 minutes ( ) time. (4)ジェームズはときどき、約束の時間に遅刻する。   James is late for his appointments ( ) time to time.   語群 in / on / at / for / from / behind / during  いつも投稿が多くてすみません。回答、よろしくお願いします_(._.)_

• 英語の訳

答えあわせできずこまっています。訳お願いします。 With only a computer and a phone line,you can send and receive letter in minutes. everything was done in English. I've never used this type before. Here it goes. He wanted to make the work easier for him.

• 次の英文の穴埋めをお願いします

Tom's Tire Factory , a major manufacturer of tires, ( 1 ) decided to put off ( 2 ) a new factory in Canada. Its daily production is expected ( 3 ) 2,000 tires. 選択肢 (1) is / are / has /have (2) build / to build / building / built (3) exceed/ to exceed/ exceeding/ exceeded As you know , we experienced a serious ( ) in consumerdemand for our products. 選択肢 decline/ refusal/ descent/return He regards this ( ) a great opportunity to invest more money in mutual funds, and wants to know if you agree. 選択肢 of/for/as/with 根拠があると助かります

• [英語]文法的に誤ってる箇所を教えて下さい><

1. When you are faced with problems, you may want to avoid to act hastily without considering the possible consequences. (1) are faced with (2) may want (3) to act (4) considering 2. I am very sorry for any inconvenient this unexpected delay has caused you. (1) sorry for (2) inconvenient (3) unexpected (4) has caused 3. Jim's would not approve of him to go to the party without first getting a haircut. (1) would not (2) him to go (3) without (4) getting 4. The number of politicians who have been questioned on this issue are quite large. (1) politicians (2) have been (3) on (4) are 5. There was a sad news on the radio yesterday about the gas explosion in the city. (1) a sad (2) on the radio (3) about (4) in the city

• 英語の質問です。和訳お願いします。

Nice to hear from you! Thank you for your tips for the hostels. I have a (strange) question for you. Is it possible to sleep with you for one or two nights? Tomorrow we are leaving Kyoto by bike and I don't know which hostel to choose. Maybe you're open to keep us one or two nights in our house so we can have some time to search for a good hostel? If you don't feel comfortable with you, just say that and we can find a hostel today.

• 英語の訳をおねがいします!

All cultures have set phrases for greeting. No doubt, you have been taught to say, `How are you?` when you greet an English speaker, and to reply with,`Fine, thanks` when someone greets you, but the set phrases differ across cultuers. Although it is common in Chinese to greets people with,`How are you?` it is more common to say, `Have you eaten?` or `Where are you going?` The `Where are you going?` greeting can irritate some people, even though the greeter is just being polite in recognizing your presence by offering a greeting. For example, when I was a student at a university in Shanghai, I had to go to the shower block in order to take a shower. This was a special building, a bath house, where all the showers were. It was pretty easy to tell if someone was going to the shower block. They would be wearing special shower slippers, carrying a large plastic bowl with a bar of soap in it, and have a towel draped around their necks. So when I walked to the shower block and people used to greet me with, `Where are you going?` I often felt like (reply) `Where do you think Iam going to with my slippers, bowl, soap and towel? Make a guess.`

専門家に質問してみよう