• ベストアンサー

和訳(直訳、意訳)してください。

何かで見て書き留めていたんだと思うのですが… 何となくはわかる気がするののですが、しっくりくる日本語がうかびません。よろしくお願いします。 I can balance the good and bad things which happen in my life.

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • go_urn
  • ベストアンサー率57% (938/1643)
回答No.3

I can balance the good and bad things which happen in my life. 直訳:私は人生で起こる良いことと悪いことに対して平常心を失わずにいられる。 意訳:私は自分の人生で良いことが起こっても調子に乗らないし、悪いことが起こってもいたずらに落ち込んだりせずにすますことができる。 説明:良いことがあったって、どうせいずれは悪いことが起こって帳消しになるに決まっているし、悪いことがあったって、どんな雨もいつか止むと思うことができるということ。人生の浮沈の摂理を知って、心の平衡を保てるということです。(ちなみに私はできません....)

rkusakabe
質問者

お礼

携帯の不具合とIDを間違えていたため、大変おそくなりすみませんでした。ご回答していただいた3名様全員をベストとしたいくらいです。どうもありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (2)

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.2

生きるとは禍福の差引勘定だ(つまりトントンなわけ)。

rkusakabe
質問者

お礼

携帯の不具合の上IDを間違えていたため、大変おそくなりすみませんでした。ご回答していただいた3名様全員が、ベストだと思っています。本当にありがとうございました。

回答No.1

私は自分の人生で起こる良いことと悪いことを判断することができる。 balance は「微かな重さの違いを比較・判断する」という意味合いです。

rkusakabe
質問者

お礼

携帯が不具合だった上IDを間違えていたため、大変おそくなりすみませんでした。ご回答していただいた3名様全員が、ベストだと思っています。本当にありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 直訳と意訳の加減は??

以下の英文を和訳しているのですが、特に"reharsed"、"share"、"theology student"の単語をうまく訳せません。また、文を解釈するための和訳ではなく「翻訳文」として、他の人に読んでもらい、理解してもらうようにきちんとした日本語で訳さなくてはならないのですが、そういう場合、直訳すぎても意訳すぎてもいけないと言われ、その加減がわかりません。翻訳技術がある方がいらっしゃればご指導いただきたいと思います。よろしくお願いいたします。 During the first year of my stay in the United States, I started a seminar for which I randomly picked dying patients, from the very young to the very old. I never rehearsed, I just went in, told them about my interests and asked them if they would share with me, in a private room but seen and observed by a lot of medical students and theology students, what it's like to be dying. What can we do for a person when medicine cannot really do much more? It was like opening flood-gates. They started to talk and to share. It was very moving. The nurses and the medical students and the theology students were deeply interested in it, because nobody had ever taught them what you can do to help dying patients.

• 構文、和訳を教えてください

大学院入試の過去問を解いています。難しめの英文に当たり苦戦しています。構文のとり方、和訳を教えてください。  A consistent finding in the literature on the common negative psychological consequences of trauma is the individuals' inccreased sense that the world is an nusafe place (Janoff-Bulman,1992) where ``bad things can happen to people like me. This change in self-perception may be paradoxically both good and bad  特に前半の文が長くて苦戦しています。 自分なりに  A consistent finding in the literature on the common negative psychological consequences of trauma is (が述語動詞)the individuals' inccreased sense that(( the world is an nusafe place (Janoff-Bulman,1992) where( ``bad things can happen to people like me)).  というふうに考えいるのですがどうでしょうか

• 和訳が分かりません。

・I noted the things we all should be thankful for on his behalf ― good health, good friends, good battles and good outcomes. By most measurements he was a happy man. Then I suggested it was time for him and Mom to slow down. At long last, in a comfortable home, with a generous pension, he should learn to take things easy. ・That's how his letter back began, volleying my words across the net straight at me ― the hardest return to handle. ・But if we got our wish, and all troublesome experiences should cease, it might be the worst thing that could happen. Life isn't having it made; it's getting it made. 上記の英文を、自分では訳しきれませんでした(特に2、3番目) 何方か教えてください>< 宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします。

I'm starting new phase in my life, I'm closing my past and starting a new journey in life. We have to take chances in life and I'm confident that my choice is correct. I left my night job because it was the same company my friend works at too this way the connection with her will be cut. Hopefully we can still be friends but I think she has closed the connection with me already. As for myself my health is improving with every passing day. The feelings I had for her are getting weaker so I believe my new journey will begin and this will bring closer to this chapter in my life. I'm sorry if I cause you any confusion with my e-mails but now I know how I really feel. You are very kind and understanding through this time in my life and I'm grateful for that. I hope that we can start again together. ほぼ理解していますが、内容が内容だけに確実にわかりたいのでお願いします。

• 和訳してもらえませんか?

彼からのメッセージですが単語を調べてなんとなく理解したつもりですが、辞書翻訳だと変な日本語に…。 いまいちうまく話し言葉に訳せません。どなたか和訳していただけないでしょうか?宜しくお願いします。 I want to say thank you for everything. From the first time we met when we went to a karaoke I realized you are an extraordinary girl, you deserve only the best things in life. The more I know you, the more I want to give you children and a happy life. I will do my best to find a place in Switzerland to work and live.

• この意味の翻訳をお願いします

I totally understand you sometimes things happen in life that we don’t understand why and I know also that GOD has a plan for for each and everyone of us and it is very difficult to see the reasoning behind it I just pray for all good things to happen for you

• 和訳教えて下さい!

以下の英文の和訳(意味)を教えて下さい。Many things that's the Problem. There is history, politics psychology and some more but for some of them i'm too bad in school and i Must have luck to study it. But in the end i can't decide which of them i take. It's hard :). になります。 切実ですのでよろしくお願いします。

• 英語の歌の題名と歌詞の...のところが知りたい。 1.I've got

英語の歌の題名と歌詞の...のところが知りたい。 1.I've got lots of friends in my ... I've got lots of friends in my ... I've got lots of things,things to ... I've got lots of things,things to ... I'm so happy life's so good I'm so happy life's so good.

• 英文和訳のお願い

以下の英文の分かりやすい日本語をお願いします。 In bull markets things go to prices which nobody can conceive of. I’m the bull, and I’m telling you, at one point I’m going to sellout and then they’re going double again. In the bull market in stocks, who would’ve thought that CISCO(社名) would have gone up a hundred times. It did. That’s what happens at the end of a bull market and that’s what’s going to happen at the end of the bull market in commodities. It’s still several years away.

• 英文を和訳して下さい

They say all good things comes to an end... a week was definitely way too short but im glad she got to meet my friends and family down here and got to experience life from my perspective. See you in April