• ベストアンサー

ネイティブな方、教えてください!

私は最近知り合った、気になる人(アメリカ人)がいます。 昨日彼とのメールのやりとりで Great and Thank you Im really happy I want to be with you と、送ったところ you will soon と帰ってきました。 『あなたはすぐにそうします』と解釈したのですが なんだか言葉のつながり的におかしい気がするのです。。 これってどう言う感じの言葉なのでしょう? 教えてください。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

すぐにそうなるとも。

tsjmdm
質問者

お礼

早急なご対応、本当にありがとうございました! やっとすっきりしました!

その他の回答 (1)

• kageroho
  • ベストアンサー率26% (104/387)
回答No.2

すぐ会えるよ!…という感じでしょう。

tsjmdm
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます! YOUが入るのが何故か全然わからなくて 困っていました! やっとわかりました! ありがとうございます!

関連するQ&A

• 至急。英語について。

just come sweetie I will pay for the ticket and we can be together.に I'm very Happy, Thank you. I want to see you, right this moment. but no. I have a job. I'm sorry.といったら well you will be moving soon so quit the job early and comeと来たのですが 『じゃぁ、今すぐ仕事やめて来てよ』という意味ですか?

• 和訳(ニュアンス中心で)お願いします。ネイティブ感覚の英文も教えて下さい

半分くらい意味はわかるのですが、英語のニュアンスがわかりません。日本人は真面目に捕らえすぎな部分があると思うので、ネイティブ感覚ではどの様なニュアンスで書いてる事なのか?が知りたいです。 例えば現在進行形を使った方が意思が強いものになると思うんですが、使ってなかったり、willを使って日本にくる事を計画しようとしてるみたいなんですが、willは未来時制で使いますが、今思いついた時に使ったりもしますよね。でも、early next yr とかも書いてたり。。。 本当に来るのか?何しにくるのか?確認の意味でも、彼にAre you sure you are going to come to japan? Do you want to come to see me? と聞こうかとも思ってますが、意思を確認する時はこの英文であってるのかどうかも自信がなく、(ちなみにわざと be going to~で聞こうとしてます。相手が言いだした事なので、sureの本当に?という意味とbe going to~で決定した意思なのかどうかを聞く意味で)返事を書く前にニュアンスとか知りたいです。ちなみに相手はオーストラリア人です。あと、上述したAre you sure~?Do you want to~?の文はネイティブ感覚ではどうなのでしょう?もっと良い聞き方ありますか?あと、質問に対して返事が返ってくるとは限らないので、今質問させてもらってるニュアンスがわかった上で疑問文でない返事をしようかとも思っています。例えば、If you really come to japan for see me I will so happy/ I will spend time with you とか Dont let me down の様な感じ(今作っただけなので間違ってると思いますが)を書いた方がいいのか?考えています。こんな感じの場合にもニュアンス含めてどのような英文があるか教えて下さい。 sorry it took me so long to e-mail you, i was a little freaked out by all the things i said to you that nite. im not good at expressing my feelings for other person. i just want you to know that i do love you still very much and always will. you are the nicest n most beautiful woman i have met in a long time. its means so much to me that you accept me as i am and for who i am. i think about you every day. i dont really like the long distance relationshio idea cause it too painful 4 me not being able to touch you or be with you in any way. however when you come back to sydney i will be here, ok. i will plan a trip to japan as soon as i can. im doing a lot of hours lately and saving money again too. so hopefully early next yr i can come for a few days to spend some time with you. i hope you are ok back home and finding job real soon. let me kno what is happening in your day/life now...i wish i could have been there with you on ur birthday.

• 【英語ネイティブの方】和訳をお願いします!

彼の仕事の都合で、あまり会えてないので メールで I hope I want to see you at valentine. と送ったところ I will see you as soon as I can との返事がありました。 これはどういうニュアンスなのでしょうか? 意味はなんとなく解っているのですが ニュアンスが解らないので質問させていただきました。 お手数をお掛けしますが、宜しくお願いします。

• どなたか英語が分かる方よろしくお願いします。

翻訳をしていただけたらと思っています。 どうぞよろしくお願いします。 In your future life together with this Soul Mate he will be quieter more reserved than you. You will often be the one to starts the conversation, or bring up topics for discussion more than him. But his opinion and advice will be very important to you, and you’ll seek it out. He will be the better educated and more bookish, or intellectual. He will have more know how and will seem to know more than you, or be able to find out more and to supply you with information when you need it for various things. You and he will hardly ever quarrel or be nasty and unpleasant with each other. But there may be many disagreements with those around you. You will always be tactful diplomatic careful and polite and loving with each other. You will have a similar mentality and communication will be one of the great strengths of this relationship.

• 英語の質問です。

質問お願い致します。 気になる外国人の異性の彼と遊んだ後にI had a really good time with you. It was so fun! and I think you're greatと言われました。これって私は彼の事が気になりはじめ てるんですが、社交辞令でだれにでもいう言葉なんですか? また、その時に私がI wanna see you again, but I don't want to be too sad after you are gone!とメールするとI want to see you soon ...I'm trying to read my book, but I'm only thinking about you などと返信がありました。

• ネイティブの英語。訳せる方。

これらの文がややこしくてうまく、訳せません。 訳せる方、お願いします。 ちなみに相手はネイティブアメリカンです。 (1)Not with how you've been acting lately. (2)Is this too much to deal with? (3)You were handling things amazing for a long time. But lately you have been acting weird. It's not just me that matters. If you aren't happy with this than you need to tell me. (4)If you aren't happy with being in a long distance relationship. If it is too much to handle. (5)Yes I'm happy to be with you.It's just the last couple of days you don't really talk a lot and then today when I can't talk.

• 次の英語を訳してもらえませんか?

Hello there!!! Maybe you already know or maybe not that our hostel is celebrating a birthday on 14th May!!:) We have honor to invite you for the party and celebrate with us that special day! It's gonna be a costume party and it will be really cool if you can bring with you your own, special and original costumes!! There will be FREE food, alcohol, great music. Then we are going to club to celebrate all night and we want to celebrate it with you because without you there won't be us:D

• 英語わかる方、大至急お願いしますm(_ _)m

この英文を和訳してほしいです(>_<) お願いします! Thank you so much. Your words are the sweetest I’ve heard. I just think good for people to mind their own business because there’s many ways to live (and likes/dislikes). If you really want to...you should. But then I will lose you (sad).

• この意味って何でしょうか??

I will catch up with you soonって送られてきたのですが、メッセージの意味がわかりません。 どのように解釈したらいいのでしょうか?教えてください。

• 女性からのメールです。訳してください。

hello... thank you for your nice mesages for me... im glad to talk to you soon....and if you have ym please leave here i add you soon...kissssssssssss