• 締切済み

和訳(ニュアンス中心で)お願いします。ネイティブ感覚の英文も教えて下さい

半分くらい意味はわかるのですが、英語のニュアンスがわかりません。日本人は真面目に捕らえすぎな部分があると思うので、ネイティブ感覚ではどの様なニュアンスで書いてる事なのか?が知りたいです。 例えば現在進行形を使った方が意思が強いものになると思うんですが、使ってなかったり、willを使って日本にくる事を計画しようとしてるみたいなんですが、willは未来時制で使いますが、今思いついた時に使ったりもしますよね。でも、early next yr とかも書いてたり。。。 本当に来るのか?何しにくるのか?確認の意味でも、彼にAre you sure you are going to come to japan? Do you want to come to see me? と聞こうかとも思ってますが、意思を確認する時はこの英文であってるのかどうかも自信がなく、(ちなみにわざと be going to~で聞こうとしてます。相手が言いだした事なので、sureの本当に?という意味とbe going to~で決定した意思なのかどうかを聞く意味で)返事を書く前にニュアンスとか知りたいです。ちなみに相手はオーストラリア人です。あと、上述したAre you sure~?Do you want to~?の文はネイティブ感覚ではどうなのでしょう?もっと良い聞き方ありますか?あと、質問に対して返事が返ってくるとは限らないので、今質問させてもらってるニュアンスがわかった上で疑問文でない返事をしようかとも思っています。例えば、If you really come to japan for see me I will so happy/ I will spend time with you とか Dont let me down の様な感じ(今作っただけなので間違ってると思いますが)を書いた方がいいのか?考えています。こんな感じの場合にもニュアンス含めてどのような英文があるか教えて下さい。 sorry it took me so long to e-mail you, i was a little freaked out by all the things i said to you that nite. im not good at expressing my feelings for other person. i just want you to know that i do love you still very much and always will. you are the nicest n most beautiful woman i have met in a long time. its means so much to me that you accept me as i am and for who i am. i think about you every day. i dont really like the long distance relationshio idea cause it too painful 4 me not being able to touch you or be with you in any way. however when you come back to sydney i will be here, ok. i will plan a trip to japan as soon as i can. im doing a lot of hours lately and saving money again too. so hopefully early next yr i can come for a few days to spend some time with you. i hope you are ok back home and finding job real soon. let me kno what is happening in your day/life now...i wish i could have been there with you on ur birthday.

みんなの回答

noname#125540
noname#125540
回答No.1

ネイティブ的ニュアンスは分かりませんが、 内容は概ね理解できます。 話の筋としては難しい内容でないと思いますが・・・・ 何をしに日本に来るって、あなたに会いに来るのでしょう。 メル友でなく、対面で知っている人なのですよね? 恋人だと思いますけれど。

yuoange
質問者

補足

回答ありがとうございます。事情があってニュアンスをどうしても知りたいんです。。。 文面の意味は大まかな事はわかるんですが、ニュアンスがわからない為、返事に困っていて、どのぐらい真に受けていいものなのかで違ってくるので。このメールに相手が書いてあるように、恋人ではありません。でも、気持ちはある様です。 gallinaさんがあなたに会いにくるんでしょう。という理解はわかるんですが、それなら会いにくると進行形で書けるはずなのに、書いていないし、又例えばですがcoming to see youという表現ではないですし、要するに意思をはっきりさせていない感じがあるんです。planを使っていますし。まぁ、私の気持ちを確認する意味で相手もwill plan~と書いてきているのかもしれませんが。場所もJapanという広い範囲です。英語というのは日本語と違って(目下勉強中の身ですが)助動詞や進行形等々で気持ちを巧みに表現できるらしいので、私のような勉強中の者からするとそのニュアンス、フィーリングがまだまだ未熟でわからないんです。そういう理由で、質問しているので、宜しくお願いします。 長くなってしまい申し訳ありません。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いいたします。

I didn't run for a very long time because of the cold weather ... so it was very tough, but I'm so happy I ran 10km. Hahaha ... I'm glad your father likes the chocolates. And your mother? Maybe she likes the pancakes more? 1 week ago we had to say goodbye ... it was a very sad moment and made me realize that you mean so much for me. And in house everywhere I look I need to think back when you were here. But in 2 weeks we will be together again and this time for longer time. It will be so nice to see your beautiful smile again ... your beautiful eyes ... it will be so nice to be with you. Thank you for suggesting such a good location. I didn't realize it was so convenient for me. Are you sure it's not too far for you? 1 hour seems to be a long time. I feel a little bit guilty because you will be working and I will be on holiday. I wish I could help you ...

• この英文のニュアンスを教えてください

Are you sure you can bear staying with me that long? これは迷惑がっているようなニュアンスになってしまいますか? よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語を日本語に訳して頂けますか??

自分では所々理解できず困っています...。 よろしくお願いします。 i will go to japan this summer always want to .... i will try to go there in my birthday so you can say happy birthday to me in person ... i be so happy really happy for you to be the first one to say it ...... :) and i be so glad for you to show me around..... and remember this,your emails and you are special to me ..... so please dont ever think that you are bother me ... I love you emails and love you! i am glad that you are special for me and hoping to see you soon .... You are so beautiful and sweet.

• 和訳お願いいたします!

Any place were we can be together is a good place for me! I just wanted to make sure it's also convenient for you. See now I will be on holiday and I have enough time. I'll try to look for a hotel this afternoon. I was wondering do you still have your boarding passes? I think it's good if you would apply for a Air France frequent flyers card ... maybe you will fly to France a lot in the future ... I hope so :) When I'm in Tokyo I will arrange it for you ... it will be my pleasure to help you with this.

• おはようございます。恐れ入りますが、英文の和訳をお願いします。

おはようございます。恐れ入りますが、英文の和訳をお願いします。 How are you? Do you have anything special planned for the long weekend? Or do you have to work on the national holiday. On Monday you have・春分の日, right? From・Wikipedia:・This national holiday was established in 1948 as a day for the admiration of nature and the love of living things. Prior to 1948, the vernal equinox was an imperial ancestor worship festival called・Shunki k・rei-sai・(春季皇霊祭?). Love of living things? Is this a kind of Japanese version of valentines day? I'm also sorry for my late reply :) No really I'm not trying to be funny, I'm really really busy. My project is going quite well, actually it is going so well that management decided to take some people from my team and let them help with another project ... I guess this is my punishment for doing so well :( In April I need to go to Singapore again and maybe we'll have a Korean customer. I have never been to Korea, I almost wanted to ask if you went to Korea already ... but then I remember that you have never left Japan. I think it makes to pure Japanese ... not spoiled by foreign things ... maybe except me :) Although Singapore is very nice, the food is really nice in Singapore, I would prefer to come to Japan ... I really look forward to have diner with you again. You are so cute ... and beautiful ... Oh on the return flight from Singapore to Brussel I got upgraded to business class again. So I had a very enjoyable return flight. I think I deserved it after all the trouble I had to get there ... haha It's a petty that your movie is not on the internet ... I'm sure you would be a hit on youtube:) ・Why are you embarrassed? You should be proud that you have been chosen to be in the commercial. I will never be chosen for a commercial ... It's getting late again ... I better go to home ... otherwise my Japanese colleagues still want to have a video conference ...・ Really wish I could see you soon,

• 和訳をお願いします。

Okay then,i will urge you make it A$ sterling and we are up for a deal.If this is OK by you,then i suppose we can proceed further with the necessary arrangements for delivery immediately a reservation is done respectively. I will need your complete address which will enhance delivery to your location immediately we come to a compromise.I can assure you,making any transaction with me will be no risk at all,i am a legitimate breeder with a good reputation and will look forward in doing business with you now and in the future. Thanks and looking forward to hear from you and hopefully the A$ will be accepted for a pair of B including shipping to enable us carry on! よろしくおねがいします。

• 和訳お願いいたします!

・〇〇 is not a common name? That's just like my name. ・There are very very very few ●● left ... I only know 6 ●● .... and that's including my father, sister and me ... ・ But it's more like 8 small aiports in 1. There are 8 terminals. You will be arriving in terminal ●. So if you just follow the people from your plane (and follow the "Exit / bagage claim" signs ) ... you will first go through immigration and then you can pick up your luggage. Pass through customs (there is no real check ... you can just walk through) ... then you will walk through a sliding door ... ・Are you sure it's not going to be too cold for you? ・I'm going to increase the temperature of the heater at home so you feel comfortable. ・Then you can eat as much pasta as you want :) No no ... we're going to eat much nicer food ... at least I hope you will like it.

• この英文を訳してもらえませんか?

この英文を訳してもらえませんか? Hello dear new friend, how are you today i hope that every things is ok with you as is my pleassure to contact you after viewing your profile which really interest me in having communication with you if you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happened in future. i will be very happy if you can write me through my email for easiest communication and to know all about each other,here is my email (****@yahoo.com) i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you all the best for your day. yours new friend linda

• 英文を和訳して下さい

I feel great energy coming from you. For a long time I have an idea to write a book together with someone from another culture, especially Japan, that I am crazy for Japan. We could write in distance, create a few characters some 4 probably, 2 would be you (if you agree) and me. So, I would write from my character and send to you, you would add something and send to me, and have a small book at the end. Is this a good idea? It is interesting for me to blend different cultures. It can be something like Haruki Murakami style. Please answer me in my mail address. @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Isn't it exciting? I cannot wait what you gonna answer me. Maybe we will become big and famous one day. Thank you. Bye

• 和訳お願いいたします!!!

・Is there a special reason you recommend this area? Should I stay close to a specific metro station? ・It's so fun! We can plan a trip and be together again. ・Oh I also don't need to work on the 3th and 4th ... so I only will stay in Osaka evening of 5th and 6th ... hmmm I think it's better to work in Tokyo the 1st week. I'll double check with my boss. ・Are you sure that's ok with you? Maybe you're parents would miss you? Or maybe your father will become angry at me?

好きな気持ちを忘れたい
このQ&Aのポイント
  • 好きな気持ちを忘れる方法や彼との関係を続けるためのアドバイスについてまとめました。
  • 好きな気持ちを忘れる方法や彼との関係を続けるためのアドバイスについてご紹介します。
  • 好きな気持ちを忘れる方法や彼との関係を継続するためのアドバイスをまとめました。
回答を見る