• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:次の英文あってますか?)

新しいマンションの見つけ方と心配事

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 私達のマンションについて、夏までに値段や間取りの情報が入る予定です。しかし、新しいマンションの土地を見つけ、来年1月に完成する予定です。場所は以前の家に近く、玄関はA通りに面しており便利です。ただし、土地が少し狭いため、3つのベッドルームは難しいかもしれません。
  • 私たちのマンションについての最新情報によると、夏までに値段や間取りの情報が入る予定です。しかし、私が見つけた新しいマンションの土地は以前の家に近く、玄関はA通りに面しており便利です。ただし、土地が少し狭いため、3つのベッドルームを取得することは難しいかもしれません。新しいマンションの完成予定は来年1月です。
  • 私たちのマンションの情報によると、夏までに値段や間取りに関する詳細が入手可能です。しかし、私は新しいマンションの土地を見つけました。この新しいマンションは以前の家に近く、玄関はA通りに面しています。土地が少し狭いため、3つのベッドルームを手に入れることが難しいかもしれません。新しいマンションの完成予定は来年1月です。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

英語ネイティヴではないので確とはしませんが、発話者が言わんとすることは一応理解してもらえるのではないかと思います。ただ、「合っている」か、というと……。明らかに変だと思われる箇所のみ挙げてみます。 >>About our a condominium “our”(所有格の代名詞)があるときは“a”は一緒に使えません。 >>till this summer 「今年の夏には」なら、「今年の夏までには」ということだと思いますので、“by this summer”です。 >>Meanwhile “In the meantime”のほうがいいのではないかと。 >>I found another new land for new condominium “another new ~ new”ではしつこいと思います。前の“new”は省きましょう。“new condominium”が1棟なら前に“a”を入れ、複数棟なら“condominium”を複数形にしましょう。 >>Completion would be next January “Its completion”です(1棟の場合)。 >>entrance is face to A street “its entrance faces to A Street”でしょう。 >>that is conveniance “convenient”ですね。 >>closer my former house “closer to my former house”です。「本の家」とのことですが、「元の家」のおつもりですね? 現在まだその家に住んでいるのなら、“current”でも良いと思います。  また、「最も近い」という原文ですが、何と比較して最もなのでしょうか。でも、ご自分で訳されたときには、「最も」を使わず比較級にしていらっしゃるので、そのままがいいと思います。 >>However the land a bit narrow than “the land is, however, a little smaller than” です。こういう場合の「狭い」に“narrow”は使えません、「幅が狭い」という意味ですので。 また、“than”があるのですから、比較級にします。 >>I just worry about we may not ~ “about”は要りません。 >>3BRは難しいかな? >>to get 3BD BR? BD? いずれにせよ“make it 3BR/D”のほうがいいような感じがしますが……。  こんなところで如何でしょうか?

noname#17703
質問者

お礼

mataauh1madeさん、早々にお答えありがとうございました。ご指摘の点よ~く理解いたしました。特にご指摘いただい個所等、痛感しています。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文についての質問です。

If we were to make contact with extraterrestrial civilizations, what might we expect them to like, and be like? What could we learn about them from their aesthetics? Whereas most people foresee great scientific advances flowing from contacts with advanced extraterrestrials, we shall discover that the greatest gains might turn out to be quite different. It is also tempting to adopt a variety of cosmic ageism, which has great expectations about long-lived extraterrestrials. Given world enough and time, we confidently expect them to get closer and closer to uncovering all there is to know about what makes the Universe tick. This optimism may be displaced. If you want to understand the Universe, intelligence and longevity may not be enough. Our own scientific development will be seen to hinge upon a number of extraordinary coincidences about our environment and our view of the sky. (The artful universe by J.D.Barrow) 中間ぐらいにある、 Given world enough and time, we confidently expect them to get closer and closer to uncovering all there is to know about what makes the Universe tick.  の英文の構造がよくわかりません。 1) 出だしが過去分詞のGiven~で始まっているのですが、Given world enough and timeはどのように意味を取るのでしょうか?  2) enoughがworld and timeの間に入っているのですが、world and time enoughにはならないのでしょうか? 3)we confidently expect them to get closer and closer to uncovering allのto get closer and closer toは、~へますます近付く、の意味ですか?そうなると uncoveringの品詞は何になるのでしょうか?allを修飾しているのでしょうか? 4)all there is to know about what makes the Universe tick.がよくわかりません。 (there is~以下がallにかかるという構造ですか?) there is to do~はbe動詞+to不定詞構文ですか? だとすると何用法になるのでしょうか?(予定、義務、可能、など) 意味を取るとどうなりますか? よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

We’ll take a look into it and get back to you about this issue.

• 英文の和訳をお願いいたします。

下記はある日記形式の本からの抜粋です。第三段落のwe will not get to wear uniformsを「意志」で訳したらよいか「予測」で訳したらよいか今ひとつわかりません。その一文の和訳をお願いいたします。 I'm spitting mad.Not only is Mama training to be a nurse, but so are Olga and Tatiana. But not Mashka and me. No! We are too young! ※Olga、Tatiana、Mashkaと「私」は姉妹です(年齢順に記載しました)。OlgaとTatianaは"the Big Pair"、Mashkaと「私」は"the Little Pair"と呼ばれています。 Mashka is so good, always so sweet about everything, and she has tried to make me feel better about being left out. "At least it's both of us, the Little Pair," she said, and then suggested that maybe we could find other good work to do for the soldiers. She's such an angel, I'm not sure we're truly sisters. Mama says indeed we can be of great help, we can visit the sick and injured. But - we will not get to wear uniforms, and I did so much want to. お手数かけますが、ご教授の程宜しくお願いいたします。

• 英文添削をお願いします

留学生が安心して日本の生活を楽しめるように、留学生の両親に英文メールを送りたいと思っています。内容が正しいか添削をお願いします。 We’re a host family for your daughter. We’re looking forward to seeing her. We have 3 daughters, who are younger than your daughter. They delight to get a new sister. First daughter who is 14 years old would like to talk with her a lot. Second who is 10 years old and third who is 8 years old would like to play with her a lot. We can’t speak English very well, but we’ll do to help her making a good memory in Japan. After deciding acceptance of foreign student from Canada, we found it little to know about Canada. This will be good experience for us, too. At last thought we’ll be careful of your daughters safe, let us know anything, if you have any her worries.

• 英文を訳していただけませんか?

We are looking for an au pair to expose our wonderful children (1,7 and 9) to japan. We already have a nanny, so this is a true au pair experience. We have a lovely townhome to share and, if you are interested in film, my wife is a producer and would be willing to get you involved in her films. 英語が得意な方、日本語に訳してほしいです。

• 英文日記を添削していただけますか(^^)   

英文日記を書きました。初心者なので、特に文法的な間違いや、表現のおかしい部分などがあれば、直していただけると助かります(^^)  一応、最後に私の表現したい内容を日本語で表記しておきます Sunday, March 13, 2006 It started rainy, then it was cloudy later. What a sad incident it was! Our plan for building our new house collapsed today. As you know, we had found a good piece of land the other day and we had forwarded the plan of our new house. However, we didn’t like the design for the house of the house maker and the cost of the new house went very high. I talked about what to do with our plan with my husband a lot of time, then we decided to cancel it because of these reasons. We have to stand the start again, but we will keep up since it is a big purchase!! なんて悲しい出来事。今日、マイホーム新築の計画を取りやめにしました。私たちはいい土地を探して、新しい家の計画を進めていました。でも住宅メーカーの家のプランが気に入らないし、値段が結局とても高くなったの。主人と長い間話し合って、これらの理由で結局白紙に戻すことにしました。私たちはまたスタートにもどってしまったけど、大きな買い物だし屈せずがんばることにしました。

• 下記の英文を教えてください。

We’ve a review call in yesterday night and talked about your AAA deal for AAA. Understand that you are still discussing with your partners about AAA. However, we would like to know that if the suggested guarantee is US$6 over 00 years (last offer is US$9 over 00 years), then can you accept this? To be honest, my company really want to support this project as we would like to get some good projects for AAA in USA market. Meanwhile, this is our company’s suggestion only. At last, this also need to be approved by licensor, AAA. Anyway, please help to advise your thought shortly. Thank you.

• 次の英文を和訳してほしいです。

Therefore, as a good approximation we can assume that the half-life for the overall process (that is, from U to Pb) is governed solely by the first step. この英文を和訳してほしいです。

• 次の英文の穴埋めをお願いします

To raise money ( ) its new building , the company is holding a raffle that customers can join. (A) as (B) for (C)by(D)of We greatly appriciate your business, and your satisfaction is our top ( ). (A) prior (B) prioritizing (C) prioritized (D) priority We should offer a wider variety of products instead of ( ) on only one or two items. (A) guarding (B) searching (C) relying (D) listing 根拠もあると助かります

• 英文解釈

下記の英文をどう解釈すれば良いかわかりません。わかる方がいましたらよろしくお願いします。 (マグロの数が激減しているので、規制すべきだという内容の記事です) And we have to get management of the oceans correct and we can't keep … and governments can't keep acting like we'll take care of that next year. -- 補足-- 【前後の文】 "Management of fish species on the high seas isn't just about making sure people have nice seafood when they go to a restaurant; it's about the very future of our planet," continued Lieberman. "And we have to get management of the oceans correct and we can't keep … and governments can't keep acting like we'll take care of that next year. We'll worry about making money in the short term, we'll listen to the fishing industry; we'll worry about the ocean & the environment later. We don't have that luxury." 【出展】 http://www.voanews.com/english/news/asia/Bluefin-Tuna-Endangered-by-Overfishing--111159869.html