• ベストアンサー

英文日記を添削していただけますか(^^)   

英文日記を書きました。初心者なので、特に文法的な間違いや、表現のおかしい部分などがあれば、直していただけると助かります(^^)  一応、最後に私の表現したい内容を日本語で表記しておきます Sunday, March 13, 2006 It started rainy, then it was cloudy later. What a sad incident it was! Our plan for building our new house collapsed today. As you know, we had found a good piece of land the other day and we had forwarded the plan of our new house. However, we didn’t like the design for the house of the house maker and the cost of the new house went very high. I talked about what to do with our plan with my husband a lot of time, then we decided to cancel it because of these reasons. We have to stand the start again, but we will keep up since it is a big purchase!! なんて悲しい出来事。今日、マイホーム新築の計画を取りやめにしました。私たちはいい土地を探して、新しい家の計画を進めていました。でも住宅メーカーの家のプランが気に入らないし、値段が結局とても高くなったの。主人と長い間話し合って、これらの理由で結局白紙に戻すことにしました。私たちはまたスタートにもどってしまったけど、大きな買い物だし屈せずがんばることにしました。

• 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • akijake
  • ベストアンサー率43% (431/992)
回答No.3

こんにちは。 懲りずに回答させて頂きます。また私の至らぬ所があれば指摘して下さいね(と回答に書くことではないですね…) incident は何となく大げさすぎる感じがしないでもないです。 でも、それだけ悲しみが…と言う意味で、使えるかもしれません。 What a sad decision we had to make today... 「なんて悲しい決断をしなければならなかったのだろう」 とかこんな感じにも書けそうです? Our plan for building our new house collapsed today collapsed も何か違和感を感じますので、 We dropped our plan for new house. とか言ってはどうでしょうか? 何か感情のこもった事を言う時は、自分(たち)に主観を置く方が私は好きなので…。 または、 No more planning on our new house...または Our plan for new house has just gone... 未練があったりした時の言い方として使えると思います。 we had forwarded the plan of our new house ここは間違いではないのですが、 we had been working on/developing the plan of our new house since then. の方が自然な言い方かと思います。 we didn’t like the design for the house of the house maker は簡単に We didn't like the designer's design for the house としてはいかがでしょうか? the cost of the new house went very high. よいと思います。 We have to stand the start again ここは、より使われる表現として、 we are right back where we started.とか、 we are back to the start again. とかが良いかなぁと思います。 簡単ですが…。 参考になれば嬉しいです。

shiro1226
質問者

補足

いつもありがとうございす。akijakeさんをはじめ、いろんな方に添削していただいている日記は、それを参考に自分なりに校正しております。たとえば今回のは What a sad decision we had to make today! We dropped our plan for new house. As you know, we had found a good place the other day and we had been working on the plan of our new house since then. However, we didn't like the designer's design for the house and the estimated cost went too high. I discussed what to do with my husband for a long time, then we decided to take back everything for these reasons. We went back to the start again, but we will keep up since it is a big purchase!! と直しました。

その他の回答 (3)

• akijake
  • ベストアンサー率43% (431/992)
回答No.4

こんにちは。 少しでも回答がshiroさんの勉強の役に立っていると思うと嬉しいです(^^) 私も感覚で書いてしまっているので、「明らかに変だ」と思ったらご自分の考えを通して下さい。 英作文って決まった答えがないし、人によって色々な表現があると思います。 私も自分のくせを判っているつもりですし。 そこから自分にあっているのを見つけて、モノにしてしまえばよいですよね。 ちなみに、こないだ書き忘れたのですが、最後の「大きな買い物」を、 it will be the biggest purchase in our life! として、「人生最大の買い物になることだし」と大げさに言ってもいいかも知れません。 家を購入する事って、人生最大の買い物と言われてますし。

shiro1226
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました(^^)とっても参考になりました。表現力に乏しい私としては本当に感謝しています。akijakeさんのように英語の表現力をつけていきたいと思います。これからもよければ添削お願いしますm(_ _)m

• Hideto123
  • ベストアンサー率30% (126/420)
回答No.2

自信がないからちょっとだけ・・・、 >Our plan for building our new house collapsed today collapse はちょっと大袈裟な感じがするので、 単に、We decided to give up our plan・・・ >we had found a good piece of land・・・・ a good piece of landでは「広大な土地」の意味になるんじゃないでしょうか? a good place でいいかも です。 >the cost of the new house went very high. 「高すぎる」なら、the estimated cost went too high のほうがしっくりくるような気がします。 >I talked ~ a long time. for a long time. と for を入れます。 >We have to stand the start again, 「私たちはまたスタートにもどってしまったけど」ならば、 Well, we went back to the starting line and have to do the whole process again though,・・・・でしょうか? 参考にもならないとは思いますが・・・。

shiro1226
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました(^^)とっても参考になりました。これからもよければ添削お願いしますm(_ _)m

noname#29127
noname#29127
回答No.1

> incident incidentはあまり悪い出来事の意味で使わなかったと思います。 (ちょっと自信ありませんが。。) accidentとかwhat a sad story it isとかでどうでしょうか. > a good piece of land piece ofの使用が適切か不明ですが、 found a land for the house でいいのではないでしょうか. > the design for ... the design by > the house maker makerとはいいませんね。 by the companyとか by the design companyとかではないでしょうか。 >I talked about what to do talkedよりもdiscussedの方が「話しあった」という意味に なります。 --------------- あとは下記のいいまわしとかも使えますね。 went down the drain : 水に流れた took back everything : 白紙にもどした meet halfway : 妥協する (=compromise)

shiro1226
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました(^^)とっても参考になりました。これからもよければ添削お願いしますm(_ _)m

関連するQ&A

• 英文日記を添削していただけますか(^^)   

英文日記を書きました。初心者なので、特に文法的な間違いや、表現のおかしい部分などがあれば、直していただけると助かります(^^)  一応、最後に私の表現したい内容を日本語で表記しておきます。 Wednesday, March 1st. 2006 Rainy Hello, my dearest Candy. I have been thinking of my new house all day long lately. The house designer came to here today, and we discussed the plan of it for a long time. I am excited at the thought of our new house. Candy, you can see that, can you? I really hope that our new house will be built ideally. If the plan will be decided, I will show you it first, Candy. You are looking forward to seeing it, aren’t you? Well, sorry but I have to go now. See you soon. My dearest Candy. (日本語) こんにちは、キャンディー。わたし最近いつも新しい家のことばかり考えているのよ。設計士が今日うちに来て、私たちは長い時間、家のプランを話し合ったの。新しいうちのこと考えたらわくわくするわ。この気持ち分かるでしょう、キャンディー?新しい家が私の思い描くとおりに出来上がることを心から願っているのよ。プランが出来上がったら真っ先に図面を見せてあげるわね。あなたも楽しみでしょう?

• 英文添削お願いします。

英文添削お願いします。 October 16th ‘10 I was busy today. As soon as I got up morning, I went to do rice-cake making. As a mallet of today was bigger than I had used ones of past, my arm パンパンになった。 And it was fine, I was tired a lot. After rice-cake making, I had to put a TV board together. But I had just bought some parts for that. When I got a call from the shop buying the TV, I was not easy a little. But I had a promise with my friends to go out to drink, I gave up it and did it. We met in grilled meet restaurant. We bought a 50percent off ticket of this restaurant with an internet. It was great and we would be full. As the TV will come to my house yester morning, I had better go to sleep early. It is almost 2 o’clock.

• 英文日記の添削をしていただけませんか(^^)

また英文日記を書いてみました。文法的な間違いや、表現のおかしい部分などがあれば、直していただけると助かります(^^)ネイティブならこんな表現をするなど、指摘してくださると,なおうれしいです(^^) Last week , my husband went to Hokkaido reading students for a school excursion for 4 days, so I had to take care of my two-year son alone. It was hard task than I had thought. I thought that single-mothers in the world are very tough then. By the way, I and my husband want to build a detached house, so we are looking for the land recently. We can't find the proper land which we both satisfy, however. It's very difficult to decide where to live. I think we need big power to find the proper land where we live in the future.

• 英文日記を添削していただけますか(^^)   

英文日記を書きました。初心者なので、特に文法的な間違いや、表現のおかしい部分などがあれば、直していただけると助かります(^^) 3日分ありますので、簡単な添削で結構です。 Sunday March 13, 2006    It started snowy, but it was sunny later. My son, who will be 3 years old this April, tease me to read many picture books lately. He brought about 10 books to me before sleeping on his usual way tonight, so I had to read them for him. It was tough to read all of them at night, buy I think it is important to develop his mind. I will do my best for him. Tuesday, March 14, 2006 It was cloudy today. I had my hair dye and cut today. Although my son noticed my change, yet my husband didn’t notice it at all. (noticeが2回目なので違う表現がしたいのですが...)I wondered if once a man married a woman, he lose interest to his wife! Wednesday, March 15, 2006 We had fine weather today. I went out having lunch with my friends of three. (友達は友達でも、「ママとも」と表現したいのですが...)We drank two glasses of wine and ate spaghetti. They were very delicious and we chatted for a long time drinking wine. I spent pleasant time so I felt my stress of daily chores went off.

• 比較的簡単な英文のおかしいところがあればなおしてください。よろしくおね

比較的簡単な英文のおかしいところがあればなおしてください。よろしくおねがいします。 The first day my husband and I were in Tokyo. We went to a department store and did a lot of shopping. After shopping we got on a taxi in front of the department store to return to the hotel where we stayed. After a while we arrived at the hotel. My husband paid the taxi fare to a driver and we got out of the taxi. We came back to our hotel room. A few minutes later I found my purse was nowhere in our room. But I immediately rememberd having left my purse behind in the taxi. What a terrible thing it was! I wondered if I should try to call a taxi company but did'nt know which one we had used. I was very confused and at a loss what I should do. Just then the phone in our room rang. It was a call from the clerk at the front desk. He said the taxi driver had just come at the front desk to deliver my purse to me. I was very happy to hear that. I went to the front desk right away and received my purse from the driver with the contents intact. I thanked him from the bottom of my heart, shaking hands with him.

• 比較的簡単な英文のおかしいところがあればなおしてください。よろしくおね

比較的簡単な英文のおかしいところがあればなおしてください。よろしくおねがいします。 The first day my husband and I were in Tokyo. We went to a department store and did a lot of shopping. After shopping we got on a taxi in front of the department store to return to the hotel where we stayed. After a while we arrived at the hotel. My husband paid the taxi fare to a driver and we got out of the taxi. We reached our room in the hotel. A few minutes later I found that my purse was nowhere in our room. But I immediately rememberd that I had left my purse behind the taxi. What a terrible thing it was! I wondered if I should try to call a taxi company but did'nt know which one we had used. I was very confused and at a loss what I should do. Just then the phone in our room rang. It was a call from the clerk at the front desk. He said the taxi driver had just come at the front desk to deliver my purse to me. I was very happy to hear that. I went to the front desk right away and received my purse from the driver. I thanked him from the bottom of my heart, shaking hands with him.

• 英文日記の添削お願いいたします。

A young couple was chav in appearance asked me to take them to a place in a car during driving in the middle of midnight. I listened to them through the window at first. However eventually opened the window and get them to hailed taxi despited I decided never to open the window and door. I talked a driver and handed them some papers. (cos they said that they had not enough money and it seemed true) They thanked me very much repeatedly. I found I felt regret for both my acts what I gave cold shoulder and what I opened the window when I saw that attitude. Such situations that force with a rang of choices often turn up in life. Wondering if my judgment was decent somewhat. 宜しくお願いいたします。

• 英文日記を添削していただけますか(^^)   

英文日記を書きました。初心者なので、特に文法的な間違いや、表現のおかしい部分などがあれば、直していただけると助かります(^^)   Friday, March 10, 2006 It was sunny today. I had a bad headache in this morning, so I did nothing at all what I was going to do today. There wasn't a medicine for a headache so I went out buying it and drank it in the evening. A little time later, the medicine cured my headache and I became to feel rather good. I thought that I should have drunk it earlier!!

• この英文を訳していただきたいです

A: you bring new aspects to her. and with movie it's like... B: She doesn't bring nuances. it was perfect. Let me just say that we have had a lot of her love today. okey? So i'd glod to get some. A: And then we see her evolving into his leadership role. But we also see you evolving more and more as we see you onscreen... B: Well...Do we?

• 英文日記を添削していただけますか(^^)   

またまた英文日記を書きました。初心者なので、特に文法的な間違いや、表現のおかしい部分などがあれば、直していただけると助かります(^^)   Thursday, March 09, 2006 It was sunny with a few clouds. Hello, Candy. A friend of mine told me that she watched the movie which name is “The chronicles of Narnia.” She said it moved her very much, but if she had not known the Bible, she couldn’t be moved by it so strong. I want to see this movie as well, but I didn’t know the Bible. I wonder I should read the Bible before seeing it. What do you think? Well, I’ve gotta go now. Will talk to you soon again!