英文の和訳についての質問

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 「behavior of some kind and for some」の意味や続きについてわからず、訳せません。
  • 私は彼が奇妙な行動をし、一部の人にとってはそれが彼の心を支配する可能性があることを見つけました。
  • どういう文言が行われたか理解できず、訳に困っています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

この英文の和訳がどうしてもできない・・・・

I found that he acted peculiar behavior of some kind and for some individualu it may dominate his mind. という英文があったのですが、「behavior of some kind and for some 」のところがよくわからず、 うまく訳せません。and for someは何に続く and for someなんでしょう?peculiar behavior ですか? 私なりに訳すと・・・・私は、彼がいくつかの奇妙な行動と彼の心を支配するいくつかの個人のための行動を発見した という意味の分からない文になってしまいました。。。。 ご助言のほどお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

I found that he acted peculiar behavior of some kind and (he acted) for some individual it may dominate his mind. 彼がそういったような変わった態度をある種の人たちに披瀝しているのは、きっとあのせいではないかと私は感付いた。

leona14
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (1)

noname#172005
noname#172005
回答No.2

彼は、人によっては注視してしまうかもしれないほど、なんか変な態度をしていることに気づいた。

leona14
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで。 お願いできますでしょうか? 内容的にまだ続いてる感じだと思います。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Yet he had a fairly happy family life and childhood. Background and family history are important to him. He may have had a strong attachment or respect for his father, who was affluent and a sense of family pride. He may have missed out on parental love in his childhood. He would have grown reserved and cautious. May have had some health weakness or weakens of constitution. His interest would have centered on the family. He wanted to shine out. Make his family proud of him, and he would have helped other family members out and taken an interest in their lives and affairs.

• 英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 食べものについての説明かもしれません。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 I have recently done some research into the horoscope and foods. Some people wanted to know what kind of food their soul mate would or should eat. His likes and dislikes and what is good for him, his physical and emotional health. In some case this is more important than others, because some people are more closely effected by their food, while others neglect what they eat, and care little whether its well cooked or burned to hellish cinders..

• 和訳をお願いします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに。 お願いできますでしょうか。 ミスがあるかもしれませんが、 どうぞよろしくお願いします。 When you are far from each other you will share a kind of vague telepathy. He may also be interested in music and can sit spellbound and immobile when listening to music, it is both an escape and inspiration for him. It is likely that some stage in his past he has leaned a musical instrument, and so may be more knowledgeable about music than most. One of the curious things about your soul mate is that most of his life he has had the same recurrent inexplicable nightmares or dream. From time to time your soul mate will have this peculiar nightmare or odd psychic experiences. He occasionaly seeps into a depression, eats less, but keeps his unhappiness secret, perhaps because he can find no cause for it. If he has a premonition he should not disregard it. His dangers come from water, pleurisy or feverish pneumonias, or from poisons, opiates and anesthetics. Drug mistakes and misdiagnosis from peculiar illness that will baffle the medical men and may lead suddenly into decline. There may be trouble through debts, fraudulent dealing, foreign investments or money matters after marriage.

• 【至急】 英文の和訳お願いします。

以下の文章の和訳をお願いします。 While Oishinbos topicality and its debates on the politics of food may partly account for its popularity, it is the cooking techniwues, descriptions of food, and food-centerd, sentimental stories about human relationships that dominate the series. The theme of food and memory figures prominently in these stories and even links some of the personal problems with the social problems critiqued in Oishinbo. The manga notes, for example, that such changes in the food industry as retionalization and commerchialization usually yield a less healthful, less flaborful dish than the one remenbered from one's younger days.

• 英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 再び挨拶の部分に入ったようです。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Before I continue with the reading. Allow me to introduce you to the very methodical way I work. My work is different to that of most other astrologers. I regard astrology as a kind of advanced science. When I researched for the Soul Mate Chart as well uncovering the buried secrets of the ancient star law I worked in methodical scientific way. I compared the charts of many thousands of couples. Some were famous, some were utterly unknown, some happy some miserable. I did this to find out how the details and fate and looks of one partner could show up distinctly in the others chart. So that it could be predicted with reasonable accuracy. his endeavor was both monumental and rewarding.

• 英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 身内についての説明文かもしれませんが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 n the previous two readings I told you of your future partners Mother and then his Father In this reading to complete the picture I will tell you something of the rest of his family. His siblings or other close relatives. It is the parents who always show most distinctly and clearly, because their influence on your partners early fate and background in generally the stronger, but some details about the rest of the family do show. The reason I only reveal his background step by step, when it is there to be found, is simply that while to you it may just be one paragraph that is quickly read, it takes a long time to detangle his family relationships from the web of fate in your chart. so there is only enough time to include a fragment in each reading, if we are to allow room for other important things.

• 英文の和訳

英文を和訳していただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の前半部分です。 よろしくお願いいたします。 His voice is a stirring voice; strong lilting emotional and compelling. Tending to be fairly high pitched. The kind of reverent voice that could stir a crowd, or move the masses, if he was inclined to speak publicly. When he speaks it is the voice a person who wants to be more important than he actually is, Loud, Animated full of feeling fanatical, forceful. For there is some momentum and something able to stir others feelings up in his voice. He speaks quickly when he starts with no hesitations or stumbling. But some irregular breathing in conversation between words I would describe his voice as sharp. and energetic, full of a wavering resonance and power.

• 英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を助けてください

英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を教えていただきたいです よろしくお願いします!! If, as Eschebach argues, there was formerly some kind of physical boundary or pomerium round the old quarter, these blocks may have been relatively sparsely built up, thus providing the only feasibile sites which were both centrally positioned and large enough to accommodate the baths.

• 和訳をお願いします。

『 I would like to fight Kenji. Whether it's in his mind if I deserve it or not, I think I kind of earned it and I think I match up really well with him.』 上の文章で 「Whether it's in his mind if I deserve it or not, I think I kind of earned it」 の意味がよくわかりません。 分かる方がいましたら、教えてもらえませんか? よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

For some, the measure of his success was the transformation of a ho-hum computer company into a $380 billion technology titan that became the world's most valuable company (in terms of market value) earlier this year. He was worth $8 billion when he died last week of pancreatic cancer. For many others — and Mr. Jobs himself, who claimed it was never about the money — his legacy will be the way he transformed the relationship between people and technology.