• 締切済み

これって気もたれてますか(>_<)??

メールをし始めてそこそこ経つアメリカの男性から You’re welcome. I love everything about you so far. It’s amazing...you are amazing. You are very different from anyone I’ve ever met before というメールがきました。 これは気を持たせてしまってるんですかね(>_<)?? ぜひ回答お願いしますm(_ _)m

noname#150600
noname#150600
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

#1さんに大賛成。     甘い餌の中に隠れている釣り針にご用心。「これは気を持たせてしまってるんですかね(>_<)??」 ご冗談でしょう。

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

>これは気を持たせてしまってるんですかね(>_<)?? はい。何か途轍もなく大絶賛していっらしゃいますが、 「今まで会ったどんな人とも違っている君」 という表現にはスケコマ師的匂いがプンプンします。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

ニュアンスがわかりません(>_<) 翻訳してくださいm(_ _)m (1)Lol ok I'm not going to do that though because I'm loyal to you an only you (2)Yeah so I'm not going to date anyone else lol. Just you because you're already everything I've ever wanted (kissy heart)(kissy heart)(kissy heart)

• 日本語に翻訳して下さい_(._.)_

Ah thank you What do you mean “suddenly suddenly let me down?” I didn’t mean anything bad from it (Cony sad) I only meant I don’t know if you would like me to do such things like that right away If you are worried that I’m not comfortable don’t be. I’m very comfortable around you, I’ve told you things I’ve never told anyone before. I even showed you my dick and I’ve never shown anyone that ever before. I’m very comfortable with you (heart)

• ever

Did you enjoy your holiday?の答えが Yes,it’s the best holiday I’ve had.なのですが、なんでI’ve ever had.とeverをつけないんでしょうか?

• 「It's not unusual」の日本語訳は?

トム・ジョーンズが歌う「It's not unusual」の歌詞の日本語訳を教えてくれませんか? ちなみに英語ではこんなです↓ It's not unusual to be loved by anyone It's not unusual to have fun with anyone but when I see you hanging about with anyone It's not unusual to see me cry, oh I wanna' die It's not unusual to go out at any time but when I see you out and about it's such a crime if you should ever want to be loved by anyone, It's not unusual it happens every day no matter what you say you find it happens all the time love will never do what you want it to why can't this crazy love be mine It's not unusual, to be mad with anyone It's not unusual, to be sad with anyone but if I ever find that you've changed at anytime it's not unusual to find out that I'm in love with you whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh

• 英語について教えてください

I've = I nave Can't = Can not I'd like= I would like ですよね?では You're = You are it's = it is で合っていますか?あと英語の(')(,)これらの記号は何と呼ばれるものですか?「Fine,too」のように文章の間に入る記号も何と呼びますか?レベルの低い質問で申し訳ありませんが教えてください。

• この質問にはなんて答える?

What's the most fascinating city you've ever visited? あなたの訪れた都市で一番魅惑的だったのは何ですか? 答え方としては I most fascinating city I've ever visited sapporo.でいいんですか? どのような答え方がベストなのかわからないんです。 シンプルに 「It's Sapporo」ではダメですか? どのような答え方がベストなのか 教えていただけると嬉しいです よろしくお願いします

• 和訳おねがいします

1.”What's that song you're listening to?"  ”You don't know? It's 'Yesterday' by the Beatles. You must've heard it before!” 2.I couldn't help worrying about her health because she looked pale.

• 言ってる事とやってる事が違うと思うけど。

口ではいつも女性は大切にしなくては、なんて言ってるのに、やってる事が全然違う人に言うのですが、 I think that you are saying thing and doing thing are quite different. 又はIt's quite different you are saying and doing. これでよろしいでしょうか?

• 現在完了 中学 お願いします

英語に訳せという問題です。 「あなたはこれまでにその歌手に会ったことがありますか?」 これを Have you ever seen the singer before ? としたのですが、模範解答は Have you ever met the singer before ? となっていました。 seen ではダメでしょうか。 お願いします。

• 至急!!英文をわかりやすい日本語にしてください。

I want to know why it's so hard when you are not Japanese to be accepted like a human before gaijin ? And I want to know what are you doing when you go out with your friends. If it's like in manga or its completely different. And what about relationship between boys and girls ? I think it's enough for this e-mail . see you later