• 締切済み

日本語→英語の翻訳の添削をお願いします。

海外の歌手へファンレターを出したいのですが、英語の知識が未熟なので不安です。 添削をお願いします。 【日本語】 (歌手名)、26歳の誕生日おめでとうございます。 はじめまして。わたしは、日本に住む26歳の男性です。 (曲名)をはじめて聞いた時からあなたのファンです。 去年の12月に娘が生まれました。名前は美音です。 名前は日本語で美しい音という意味です。 あなたのように美しく、音楽が大好きな女の子に育って欲しいという願いでつけました。 同封している絵はわたしからの誕生日プレゼントです。 あなたの独創的で刺激的な曲を聴きながら描きました。 幼い頃から絵を描くことが大好きで、今でも趣味として描いています。 よかったら受け取ってください。 忙しいと思いますが、もしよろしければ同封した写真にサインを下さい。 わたしの誕生日は4月1日で、あなたと同じおひつじ座です。 わたしの最高の誕生日プレゼントになります。 いつも日本からあなたを応援しています。国境を越えて。 【英語】 Hello,Ms.○○○. Congratulation on your 26th birthday! Nice to meet you. I'm a 26-years-old man in Japan. I've been your fan since I listened 〝○○○○〟. My daughter was born in December of last year. Her name is 〝美音(Mio)〟. The name means 〝beautiful sound〟in Japan. Have a wish in the name as beautiful as you that want to grow up in the music-loving girl. I'm enclosing a birthday present for you. I drew while listening your creative and exciting songs. I've liked drawing pictures since my childhood. I hope you like it. I know you are busy, but if I may, I'd like to to ask you to give me a autograph on a picture enclosed. My birthday is April 1. Aries is the same as you.The autograph will be my best birthday present. I always cheer you up from Japan over the border.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• oikitaro
  • ベストアンサー率25% (1/4)
回答No.1

添削はできませんが、こんなサイトもあります。 lang8(http://lang-8.com/) 質問者さんが今後もファンレターなどを出されるのであれば、 知っていて損はないと思います。 投稿すると、世界中の人が添削してくれます。 今回のように日本語と英語を併記していれば、 両方操れる人が添削してくれると思います。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

when you sit on my face really want you to be sadistic. I want for you to drop your butt hard on my face. I want you to bounce on my face, making my face go in as deep as possible.

• 英語から日本語へ翻訳お願いします。

Dear Mr. Norman Reedus: Hello. How are you? I am a fourteen year old girl who lives in Japan. My name is Hanako Sato. I am writing a fan letter for the first time. When I saw Daryl in the Walking Dead, I got to know you. When I saw you for the first time, I had thought you looked cool. As the story progressed on, I became much attracted to that you cared about others more than anyone and that you did the best to search her without giving up all the way when Sophia went missing. Although I saw only the Walking Dead among those you appeared so far, I will see more from now on. I am really excited how Mr. Norman acts. I think that you may have a lot of effort in filming from now. Please take care of yourself. I am looking forward to more activities. I will support very much. Could you send me a portrait with your autograph? I enclosed a return envelope with stamps. I know you must be very busy, please accept my request. May you be very happy! I like you very much. Sincerely yours, Hanako Satou 頑張ってファンレター書いてみました(>_<) あってるか分からないのでお願いします。

• 英語を日本語に訳して頂けますか??

自分では所々理解できず困っています...。 よろしくお願いします。 i will go to japan this summer always want to .... i will try to go there in my birthday so you can say happy birthday to me in person ... i be so happy really happy for you to be the first one to say it ...... :) and i be so glad for you to show me around..... and remember this,your emails and you are special to me ..... so please dont ever think that you are bother me ... I love you emails and love you! i am glad that you are special for me and hoping to see you soon .... You are so beautiful and sweet.

• 英語→日本語に翻訳願いますm(_ _)m

どなたか下記の英文の和訳をよろしくお願いします! (1)Feet kind of freak me out I don't know why but I don't really like to touch them even my own. (2)Again the way you speak its as if you know my thoughts as if you know my prayers to God and what I spoke I desired in a woman. (3)You are so amazing and I am so excited to continue to dig deeper into who you are. (4)You treat me so well.

• 英語から日本語に訳して欲しいです。

how are you today i am very much happy to read your email infact i am not longer in the facebook again because of one reason and other, the computer here is not a private computer it is for our camp i don,t want any body to have access you ok because you are my wife according to your question about my name yes my real name B●●d why my fathers name is j●●●s so i love my father that is the reason i combine my nane and my fathers together do you understand, i have only one child and my mother is taking good care him so i am a single now you i and you are the same if you say japan is good fine or america any one you chose i be ok infact your command is my wish i want a place that will keep you comfortable a place that we can relaxes then i spend the rest of my life with you, please my honey i don,t want anything that will give you a problem ok yes let,s not forget how is our douther is she back to the school i hope she is fine? my honey why do you west time for replying me is it because time or what? 翻訳機使用のヘンテコ翻訳の投稿はやめてください。

• 英語を添削してください。

サイトのメッセージに載せたいんですが、間違ってたら恥ずかしいので添削お願いします。 翻訳ツール使いましたが、変ですか? 初めまして、こんにちは、ありす(仮名)、私の名前は○○です。 もちろん、いいよ。あなたの好きなように私の(名前?ニックネーム)を呼んで下さい。私の名前は○○によく似てる。 私の病名は、睡眠関連摂食障害かもしれない。夜中に食べて覚えてないの(汗) とても症状がよく似ています。でも、私は、病気と闘って、克服し健康で楽しい生活を送りたい。 そのためにこのサイトに登録しました。よろしくね 素敵な一日を!!私の名前○○。 Nice to meet you, hello, Alice 、my name is ○ ○. Of course, I'm good. Please call me (the name? Nickname) as your favorite. My name is very similar to ○ ○. My disease name, might be eating disorders sleep-related. I do not remember to eat in the middle of the night、Symptoms very similar. But fighting the disease, I want to send a fun and healthy life to overcome.I have registered for the site. Nice to meet you、 Have a nice day! ○ ○.

• 英語を日本語へ翻訳して貰えますか?

日本語の勉強をしている外国人のメル友からきたメールです。 いつも日本語でやりとりしているので、英語だとほとんど理解できません。 お恥ずかしいですが、日本語へ訳してください。 i am happy that you recover and list a little . i always will be sweet and kind to you ... and went your feel sad i be there making you feel happy ..well for now i be in the digital world ,so went you feel sad only email me .. i will warm your heart and make you feel happy i know that we still met you yet in person .but i feel that you are a sweet and kind person i always will to my best to make you happy went you feel sad i big Chu... for the best person in the world ... that is you Hanako.

• 翻訳してくださいm(_ _)m

Seller, Mr Bejamin Bobo From Canada i saw your item paste on Yahoo auction i will like to buy it for my Son in Nigeria i like to offer you $2,000:00USDollar including the shipment Cost through EMS . i want you to E-mail me back to my box (bejaminb***@hotmail.com)and get back to me with your full bank payment Bank Account Name.. Bank Name Address..Account Number.. Thanks. Hello Seller, I am Mr Cherry Chung from United Kingdom i saw your item paste on auction site Japan and i am highly interested in buying it for my son in Nigeria as a birthday gift so i wish to offer you the sum of $2,000:00USDollar for the item plus the shipment cost to Nigeria and also contact me back to my personal mail box (cherrych***@live.com) so i want you to contact me back with your full bank details for the payment of the money to your account through bank to bank money transfer. Account Name. Account Number. Bank Name & Address. Email Address. Item Name. Thanks Am Mr Laurence Williams Presently in from Canada.i saw your item paste on YAHOO AUCTION Am interested in buying your item for my Friend, i will offering you $1,000.00USDollar for each of the item plus shipment to my Friend in Nigeria via EMS SPEED POST .Let me know how many pieces you have for sale.i will be remitting your payment via Bank to Bank transfer into your account.Get back to me via your personal e-mail and please reply back in English.Reply back to (laurencewilliams***@gmail.com)Hoping to read from you fast,Regards なんと読むか分かりません、翻訳してくださいm(_ _)m

• どなたか英語に詳しい方、日本語に翻訳してください。

長文ですが、どなたか日本語に翻訳してください。 お願いします。 First,please allow me to introduce my self. i am monica guiao, 22 years old.now let me share a short story of my life. year 2010, it was the year that i finished my studies. on that year i also started to look a job. i am lucky because i was given the opportunity to teach a korean students. it was my first job.in terms of salary it was good but it is not enough in our daily lives so i decided to lokk for another job. until one day someone told me that japan is looking for a machine operator. we all know japan is one of the richest and the most beautiful countries in the world. so, i tried to apply.i am very much lucky because i was selected. november 13,2011, i remembered that day when i left my country to work in japan. it was such a ravishing feeling, thinking that i can reach my dreams. this was also the first time being far away from my family. but why should i stay away from my family. my goal is to earn money to give a better future for my family and in order to send my niece to school. It has already been 10months since we came here in japan. so, i realized that as a foreigner trainee in a japanese company, it is very important to learn their culture, and business practices and etiquettes.about the language, very few japanese can understand english. so, i realized that i really need to study to learn japanee language, to be able to communicate much easier with the japanese people. for me if you want to survive here, learn japanese. but i can say that with the help of takasaki san we learned a lot. About the japanese foods, for me all the japanese foods are delicious, especilly ramen. For now what i really want to do while in japan is to embrace and adopt the displine that the japanese so effortlessly display. It amazes me how naturally it comes to them, and I believe that this firmly rooted trait of the japanese is one of the key reasons to their progressive country. for the end of this presentation I would like to say thank you to all of you. thank you for trusting me to work here in taiyo yuden japan. I will assure that you will not repent that you chose me to work here in japan. once again thank you very much..

• 英語を日本語訳して頂きたいです!

海外の友達からきたメールなのですが、長い文章の為、日本語訳を英語が出来る方にお願いしたいです。 「hello. i ve seen your name in a facebook group (Japan Year in Turkey) i have a question to you, maybe you can help. i was trying to buy something in japanese site, but i keep getting this error : 全角カタカナで入力してください。 can you please translate it for me ? i tried google translate but not helping」 困っているみたいなので、急いで教えてあげたいです! 長い文章ですが宜しくお願いします!!