• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:英語→日本語訳(on facebook))

英語初心者必見!Facebook上のメッセージについての疑問とは?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英語初心者のあなたが、Facebook上で受け取ったメッセージについて疑問を抱いていませんか?ここではその疑問について解説します。
  • あなたの女性の友人から届いたメッセージに対して、ハートを投稿するように言われた経験はありませんか?それは乳癌リサーチ週間の取り組みの一環です。
  • メッセージの中でハートを入力する方法が分からない場合でも大丈夫です。簡単な方法をご紹介します。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

このメッセージに返答せずに、ただ(ハート)だけをあなたの(facebook)のウォールに投稿してください。そしてこのメッセージを女性の友人にだけ送ってください。それからこのメッセージを送った人のウォールにハートを投稿してください。あなたのウォールにたくさんのハートがあるのは何故かと聞かれても言ってはいけない。これは女性の為だけ、なぜなら乳癌リサーチ週間だから。【ひとつの小さな行動は女性間で団結する。→女性の間の一つの小さな連帯の行動です。】(私がこのメッセージを送り洩らしている人があれば、知らせて下さるか、その人に転送して下さい。) 追伸、(ハートをタイプするためには、まず、< をタイプして、それから、3 をタイプして下さい。あなたがそれを投稿するとすぐに、それは、ハートに変わります。) ありがとう。再投稿を忘れずに。

noname#230512
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。「ハートをタイプするためには、まず、< をタイプして、それから、3 をタイプして下さい。あなたがそれを投稿するとすぐに、それは、ハートに変わります。」←この意味がわかりませんでしたが、理解できました。大変助かりましたありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語訳お願いします!

Its this thing where u send someone candy with a message on valentines day So, you write a small message, and somebodies name in it a few days before valentines day, and then the school will give them a small bag of candy with your message on it!

• 英語の日本語訳のアドバイスをください。

英語の予習で日本語訳をやっているのですがあっているか心配です。 なので間違っているところの指摘をお願いします。 ●英文 The boy's letter continued: You think only of yourself. If we were married, Iwould find life difficult, and Iwould have no pleasure in living with you. I have a heart to give, but it is not a heart I want to give to you. I sincerely want you to understand I speak the truth. You will do me a favor if you consider this the end. Do not try to answer this. Good-bye! Believe me, I do not care for you. Please do not think I am still your loving friend. ●日本語訳 青年の手紙は続いた。 あなた自身だけを思っています。 もしも結婚していれば私の人生は辛くて私はあなたとの人生を楽しめないかもしれません。 私は与えるべき愛情を持っていますが、それはあなたに与える愛情ではありません。 私は私の話をあなたに心から理解してもらいたいです。 あなたがこの最後についてよく考えて下さればありがたいです。 この答えに挑戦することはできません。さようなら! 本当に私はあなたを愛していません。 私はまだあなたとは友達であなたの考えに満足していません。

• 英語のメールを日本語にしてください。

What a bad friend .try to give you a force kiss . here is a nice chu.! to heal you back to happiness.. i am going to check my PO box tomorrow . it was a busy day.. work .. work........... i need a vacation .. i want you to know that you are a wonderful person and i am so happy for your emails it make me feel, not so lonely . ... i know that the only thing you see is text in a email .but i want you to feel that i Gare about you .. you make me happy i wish this tush your heart .. こちらの英語を日本語に訳して頂きたいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語訳を! 7-(5)

お願いします。 (14) When you arrive at the barracks, the smell of fresh baking bread makes your mouth water. Bakers pull loaves out of ovens large enough for you to stand in. You take some bread for yourself and then some fore your grandfather's Ka. You wander to the west side of the pyramid looking for his tomb. Your mother told you that his tomb is a miniature version of King Khufu's mer, except grandfather's is made from mud brick instead of stone. You pass the tomb of a husband and wife who worked on the Great Pyramid. You are one of the fdw who can read bits and pieces of hieroglyphs. What you read makes you quicken your pace past the tomb. It is cursed. "O all people who enter this tomb who will make evil against this tomb and destroy it; may the crocodile be against them on water, and snakes be against them on land; may the hippopotamus be against them on water, the scorpion against them on land." Even though you would never rob a tomb, the curse gives you the creeps, and you watch the ground ahead for snakes and scorpions. (15) Maybe you had better head back. The Overseer of All the King's Works will have assigned your job and you are anxious to see what you will be doing. Most of the farmers have to do all the heavy lifting, but maybe you will be lucky since you can read a little. Maybe you will be assigned a more skilled job. You hope that you can work on one of the boats in one of the boat pits. Wouldn't it be faaulous to be a boat builder for the afterlife? To help build the boat that King Khufu will use to navigate the stars?

• 日本語訳で困っています。

うまく日本語訳ができません。だれか教えてください。お願いします。 (1)When you return to your home country after a long period abroad it is rather normal to need time to re-adjust to the country you call home. (2)Education is all about going to another country and living there for long periods of time. (3)It takes about the same amount of time to adjust to your own country as a foreign country when you have been abroad for a long time. (4)It might be a good idea to search out people who are about to spend time abroad if you want to maintain your contact with the international scene. (5)Spending time abroad is a skill, as you learn about different cultures and also how to interact with different people, and you should use this skill wisely. 問題は以上です。よろしくお願いします。

• 英語から日本語の訳をしてください。

英語から日本語の訳をしてください。 サイトなどでやってみるのですが 意味が全然通じなくて 英語から日本語に直すと おかしな文章になるので どなたか英語が得意な方は 訳していただけないでしょうか?? Please look these up on your phone: Misbehaving Ball Printer Technology Phone School Chalk Teacher Please give me the meaning of each word. If one word is a synonym, right a email saying the word and we will give that word in a sentence. Your Cousin, Hugo P.S: Have you heard of a syndrome called, "Assbergers"? If this word is spell wrong, please look it up on your phone and try to look for a word that is like this word okay? Thank you. Oh! And I have this syndrome too. I have Assbergers. But mine is really mild though. It means to be really different than other people. I have trouble with eye contact and stuff.

• 日本語訳で困っています。

以下の文章がものすごく難しくて、長いしどう訳せばいいかわかりません。 だれか教えてください。お願いします。 (1)After spending a period of time abroad, you may have to prepare yourself for a period of re-adjustment when you return home. (2)Simply because, if you have had a full experience living and learning overseas, you are likely to have changed, so the place you return to may itself appear to have changed, as indeed it might have. (3)But as you try to settle back into your former routine, you may recognize that your overseas experience has changed some or many of your ways of doing things, even what it means to “be yourself”. (4)But this intellectual and personal growth means that you can expect a period of difficulty in adjusting to the new environment at home.

• 日本語訳お願いします。

Time travel poses, however, all sorts of problems, logical, social, and technical. The most difficult one is the so-called“grandfather paradox”:what happens if we travel back in time and kill our own grandparents or parents before we are born? This is a logical impossibility because it implies that we would not have been born and thus could not have gone back in time to commit the murder. Difficult as it may sound, there are, however, ways to resolve this paradox. First, perhaps, you simply repeat past history when you go back in time, therefore fulfilling the past. In this case, you have absolutely no free will and are forced to complete the past as you know it. Second, you have free will, so you can change the past but within limits. Your free will is not allowed to create a time paradox. Whenever you try to kill your parents before you are born, a mysterious force prevents you from actually doing this. Third, the universe splits into two universes. On one time line, the people whom you killed look just like your parents, but they are different because you are now in a parallel universe. This latter possibility, which is also explored in the famous Hollywood movie Back to the Future, seems to be consistent with the quantum theory.

• 日本語訳お願いします。

As seen by members of other nations, this emphasis on questioning and searching is bad for young people's "manners." Foreigners often feel a great lack of respect in our youth. It is true that many do become rude. Foreign visitors are often startled and frequently annoyed to find junior staff members daring to challenge older executives or argue points with them; they do not always like it when these young men or women make detailed but often revolutionary suggestions. One's own blueprints, reports, or analyses may be scrutinized in detail perhaps even challenged by a young person. This is not to be considered an insult or loss of face; nor is it an indication of "no confidence." Our whole approach to research is different. We try not to emphasize the personal. Your ideas are being looked at, not you yourself. To us the two are quite separate. This is the way our minds work. We are seeking facts; we are not challenging you as a person.

• 日本語訳を!

お願いします (10) So what would a doctor's visit be like for someone like you in ancient Egypt? If you were a 13-year-old girl in ancient Egypt, you would likely be married and have a child. Suppose your child had a cough. If you were wealthy the doctor would come to your home. He or she (yes, there were women doctors) would begin by taking your child's pulse. "It is there that the heart speaks. It is there that every physician and every priest of Sekhmet places his fingers...." Next the doctor would ask you questions he or she had learned from medical books. These questions would be much like the questions a doctor would ask you today―with a few exceptions. The doctor would ask, "Do you have any enemies?" and "Did you get anyone angry lately?" because they believed that sometimes the ill wishes of others brought on the demons. The doctor would then chant a spell to drive out the evil spirits causing your child's illness. (11) Children were breast-fed until they were three in Egypt, and doctors knew that the health of the child was affected by what the nursing mother ate. In the case of a cough, the doctor would have you eat a mouse, so that through you, your nursing child would get the mouse medicine. Then to be sure that the spell went to the right person, the doctor would make an amulet, or charm. He'd wrap the bones of the mouse in a a linen cloth, tie it with seven knots, and hang it around your child's neck. Don't knock it. We have no cure for the common cold yet, either. But we have progressed in 6,000 years, haven't we? Our surgical blades may not be as sharp as Egyptian obsidian flakes. And our medications may have more bad side effects than the natural remedies that the ancients administered. But at least no one feeds you a mouse.