• ベストアンサー

和訳をお願いします。

和訳とどうしてそういう意味になるのか教えてください。   Marrying her was the making of me . よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bfox
  • ベストアンサー率30% (327/1067)
回答No.1

彼女との結婚が私の成功のもとでした。 って感じですかね。 the making of :~の成功の原因

その他の回答 (1)

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.2

彼女と結婚することは僕の製作だった。 >彼女と結婚して僕は一人前になった。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 「There she goes once again the ghost of our love, it's making me shiver」 の意味を教えて下さい。 学校の宿題ではありません。

• 和訳見てください!

「it was typical of her that her first thought was , how unpleasant it would be for her friends to know she had overheard .」 という英文を和訳する問題で、 「ふと話を聞いてしまったことを知ることが彼女の友人にとってどれだけ不満かというのを、彼女がまず考えるのはよくあることであった。」 と和訳しました。 この訳ではどこがまずいでしょうか?ご指摘願います。

• 和訳してください(><)

和訳してください(><) 友人からのメールで一部わからないところがあります。教えて頂けたら助かります。  Sounds like a great vacation. Just relaxing and stressing out over making sure you see all the sights. Reminds me of one vacation I had. making sureから、sightsまでがよくわかりません・  どう訳したらいいのでしょうか・・・

• 和訳を教えてください

和訳を教えてください The making of steel is the principal industry of Yahata. よろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願いします!!

I was their first child and for several years their only one. My mother’s tender caresses and my father’s kindly smiles are my earliest memories. Their consciousness of what they owed to me, to the being to whom they had given life, added depth to their love, and every hour of my life they were living lesson to me of patience, of charity, and of reason. When I was four years old, my father’s sister died in Italy, leaving behind a daughter of about my age. Soon after, her husband wrote my father to inform him of his intention of marrying again, and to ask him to take charge of the child Elizabeth. My father did not hesitate, and immediately went to Italy to bring her back to her new home. この文章がどうやくしたらいいのかわからないのでわかるかた和訳お願いします!!ちなみに自分で訳すと 私は彼らの最初の子供と数年間いました。それらの唯一のもの。 私の母は優しい愛撫と私の父の優しい笑顔は私の最も初期の思い出です。 彼らが私に負っていたことの意識、人生、彼らの愛への加えられた深さ存在と私の人生の毎時間まで、それらは忍耐、チャリティー、および理由の私への実地教育でした。 私が4歳であったときに、私とだいたい同じ年齢の娘を置き去りにして、私の父の姉妹はイタリアで死にました。 すぐ後に、彼女の夫は、再婚するという彼の意志について彼に知らせて、子供エリザベスを預かるように彼に頼むために私の父に書きました。 私の父は、ためらわないで、すぐに、彼女の新しい家に彼女を返しにイタリアに行きました。

• 英文と和訳があるのですが和訳は正しいですか?

A generation ago, a woman who had reached the age of 25 without marrying was said to be like Christmas cake on December 25th. In other words, she was already past her best time for marrying. Those days have long disappeared. Now the average age of marriage for a Japanese woman is about 28 years old. However, the image that a woman must get married in order to be fully accepted into society still remains. This thinking probably comes from a time in the past when the goal of almost every woman was to get married and have children. 和訳 一昔前の日本では、25を過ぎても結婚しない女性は12月25日のクリスマスケーキと言われていました。言い換えれば、その人は結婚適齢期を過ぎてしまったということだったのです。そんな時代はとっくになくなりました。今では日本人女性が結婚する平均年齢は28歳になっています。 しかしながら、社会に完全に受け入れられる為には女性は結婚すべきであるとのイメージはいまだに残っています。この考え方はおそらく、ほとんどすべての女性にとってのゴールとは結婚して子供をもつことだという過去の時代からのものです。

• 和訳を教えていただきたいです

Free care car was to be come me too not. この文章を和訳すると、どういう意味になるのでしょうか? ご存知の方がいらっしゃいましたら、ぜひ教えてください。

• 和訳してください

和訳してください。 大凡の意味は分かるのですが。 宜しくお願い致します。 I am making a list of people who will be attending Denver Market 2012 in January. I was wondering if you would be attending this event, and if so what days so we could set up a meeting time.

• 和訳をお願いします...(><

今長文を訳しているのですが、難しくてサッパリです(涙) どなたか、和訳をお願い致します...... Earlier in this chapter,it was noted that her theory of creative drama was derived from and nurtured by the progressive education movement,whose main goal was to educate the whole child,with the idea that the child could achieve an understanding of self and society. お願いします。

• この文の和訳お願いします!

この文の和訳お願いします! <(_ _)> In today's class, I learned everyone had his or her opinions. I thought each one was right and it was very important to exchange our own opinions through discussion. ( ) opinions helped me to find a new way of thinking. ( )の中にはsameかmyかnextかdifferentのどれかがはいるみたいですが、よくわかりません。 よろしくお願いします。