• 締切済み

倖田來未『Stay with me』の歌詞で ・I remember you with all your smile ・So baby won't you just be with me? この2つの日本語訳を教えてください!

noname#148696
noname#148696
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

・I remember you with all your smile 微笑んでるときのあなたを思い出すわ。 ・So baby won't you just be with me? ねえ、私と一緒にいてくれない。

関連するQ&A

• By your side feat.西野カナの英語

By your side feat.西野カナの英語の部分教えて教えてください。 ・I wanna be with you ・I understand ・So we'll be alright gonna be alright ・you make me feel so fine you make me smile ・ I'll be there By your side 英語の部分の意味が知りたいのですが… 通訳していただけないのでしょうか? 分かる方がいましたらよろしくお願いします。

• 倖田來未の曲でお勧めの曲は??

タイトルの通りですが、倖田來未さんの曲でみなさんのお勧めを教えてください。 できれば複数曲挙げていただきたいです。 よろしくお願いします☆☆ ちなみに私は With your smile、some day です。

• 和訳お願いします(;_;)

歌詞なんですが意味が知りたいので和訳できる方お願いします(;_;) STAY WITH ME BY MY SIDE NO ONE MAKES ME FEEL ALRIGHT FOREVER AND EVER GIRL OH I DEDICATE MY LIFE TO YOU BOY TILL THE END OF TIME LOVE IS ON OUR SIDE SO TELL ME BABY YOU'LL ALWAYS BE MINE, YOUR MINE

• 日本訳を教えてください(1)

Everyday you make a little sweet sound that I really love to stay and hear for long as you walk and talk and sing a song I feel this way wherever you are going I will go if it's so hard to do, so many things I have to lose, I've decided that I live my life for you I'll be there with you, my love I'll always be a part of you your joys and your pains or your tears are mine you are all I realize as true, no more I'll be there with you, my love I'll always be a part of you And I want you to know that by rule and line you are all, all that I live my life for I think of you think of every word we talked and every thing that we did together every moment we spent with each other Quite a few people in my life so far I met have gone away from me now you're the only one I see and the world is spinning just for you and me 長すぎるので分けますm(_ _)m (2)へ…

• なかなか順番が…(倖田來未好きの方お願いします)

ipodに自分の好きな曲ばかりを集めたファイルを作ったんですが、なかなか曲の並べる順番が決まりません・・・。 もし皆さん(特に倖田來未空きの方)が以下の曲を並べるならどんな風に並べますか? 【1】real Emotion   【2】1000の言葉        【3】Butterfly     【4】flower         【5】Promise  【6】Rain            【7】you & Someday ←2つで1つ             【8】No regret     【9】WIND           【10】walk 【11】恋のつぼみ 【12】I'll be there  【13】With your smile 【14】夢のうた  【15】運命 【16】空 【17】girls

• 訳を助けてください。アメリカと遠距離中(別れの危機)です。

下記の歌の訳をお願いします。 私は、現在アメリカの恋人と遠距離中です。今回、激しい感情の衝突があり、彼と別れるか真剣に悩んでいます。 そんな時、彼が「3 Doors Down - Here Without You」の歌を私に贈ってきました。 私の英語力では直訳になってしまい、どうもしっくりきません。 別れの危機的な状況なので、できる限り歌詞のニュアンスを正確に把握したいと思います。 どなたか、どうぞ助けてください。よろしくお願いいたします。 (長い訳詞になりますので、要約していただいて構いません) A hundred days had made me older Since the last time that I saw your pretty face A thousand lights had made me colder And I don’t think I can look at this the same But all the miles had separate They disappeared now when I’m dreaming of your face I’m here without you baby, but your still on my lonely mind I think about you baby, and I dream about you all the time I’m here without you baby, but your still with me in my dreams And tonight it’s only you and me The miles just keep rolling as the people either way to say hello I heard this life is overrated, but I hope it gets better as we go I’m here without you baby, but your still on my lonely mind I think about you baby, and I dream about you all the time I’m here without you baby, but your still with me in my dreams And tonight girl, it’s only you and me Everything I know, and anywhere I go It gets hard, but it won’t take away my love And when the last one falls, when it’s all said and done It gets hard, but it won’t take away my love

• 歌詞掲載で。

倖田來未の新曲の『COME WITH ME』のカップリングで、 『real Emotion』と『1000の言葉』の英語Ver.が収録されているんですが、 歌詞カードに歌詞が載ってないんです(T_T) どこかのサイトに載ってたりしないでしょうか?

• 歌詞は分かるが題名が分かりません。

Baby You can go on One Dream~はじまる、洋楽の歌詞の題名って分かる人いますか? サビはSTAY WITH ME~って曲なんですけど。

• 英語の質問です。歌詞を翻訳してください。

ある歌詞の訳をお願いします。 わからないところだけ抜粋させていただきました。 I leave it all to you let it come to you. I leave it all to you . Well I got my reasons why I still believe in you You're my cry of wonder there's no doubt I need you. Love is talking to me whisper sweet things in my ear Chain to chain reaction if you pull I move along. You're my will and pleasure never felt so good so strong. crystallizing you. Still I got my reasons won't you talk to me stay with me. As you're coming closer pressure disappears Baby. take it over. everything's so clear. Well I got my reasons why I stlll believe in you Still I got my reasons won't you talk to me . Ooh I got my reasons won't you talk to me

• ある歌の英語の部分の訳が知りたいです

某、有名歌手の有名曲の一部ですが、ある程度の意味は分かるのですが、きちんと知りたいので、訳して貰えないでしょうか? 日本バンドの歌なので変なところもあるかもしれませんが、その時は意訳でお願いします Go cry Go smile It's something good to do to live as you want I'm on your side Your life is all yours So don't let other people force you to be good Be kind to yourself