• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:和訳の添削をお願いします。)

自宅内での扱いについての問題行動とは?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 彼は自宅内で母から二重感情を持たれているように感じている。彼が妹がいる時に寄り添おうとすると拒否されることが多く、押しのけられる。
  • 彼女は時折彼への愛情を語るが、それを物理的に表現するのは難しいと感じている。彼は妹に対して強い嫉妬心を抱いている。
  • 家庭内では、彼は母親の注目を求めているが、母親は彼に対して相反する感情を持っており、その態度は不安定である。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.2

1. cuddle up to ... は子供などが親に擦り寄るというか、身体的な接触を持とうとする動作のことです。妹がいる時にそのような動作をすると、「だめよ!」 と母親に拒絶される (push him away)、ということが書かれています。「彼を追い出してあわせなくしたり」 というのとは違うと思います。 she spoke of great fondness for him は、口頭で愛情を表現したということです。「褒め称えた」 というのとはニュアンスが違うように思います。Good boy とか I love you のような言葉は発したのでしょう。しかし (she) found it difficult to express this physically (身体的な接触を通して愛情表現をすることが得意でなかった) ということですね。 2. > そして金曜日もしくは休日の取組みは大抵  ここは修正した方がいいと思います。on a Friday or as holidays approached は、「金曜日や休日前になると」 くらいではないでしょうか。 > 私が一緒に彼の家に行くかどうかだった  whether I would take him home with me という部分は、he frequently followed me around school, asking me という部分からつながっていますから、「家まで送ってくれないかと (しつこく付きまとって) 求めた」 みたいな感じだと思います。 > このやり方で  in this way はこの場合、「こんなふうに ・・・」 と訳す方が良いように思います。 > ウイリアムは急激な効果を自らに及ぼし  この部分ははっきりと誤訳だと思います。William showed himself to be ... の show oneself は、「自分を表す」 つまり 「自己表現をする」 という意味で用いられています。ここでは 「極端に人なつこい態度を見せて、まるで赤ん坊ででもあるかのように身体的な接触を求めた」 などと訳せるように思います。

melemoe
質問者

お礼

>cuddle up to ... は子供などが親に擦り寄るというか、身体的な接触を持とうとする動作のことです。 このニュアンスを知らずに回答したので、場違いな答えになったと思います。 ただ、もし知らなかったとしても、「ウイリアムが母親になんかしようとすると、妹がまわりにいるときは、拒絶したんだなあ、拒絶されたってことは、近づこうとしたのかな?」という事はわかっただろうと思います。 単語がわからないことに捕われてしまい、その単語を排除して文章を組み立てたのが失敗だったと思います。 わかんないならわかんないなりに、文章の前後関係から推測することが必要ってことを学ばせて頂きました。 >William showed himself to be extremely affectionate, craving physical contact as might a baby. この英文は、affectionateの意味がわからずに答えました。 でもaffectionateがわからなかったとしても 「ウイリアムは極度になんとかかんとかな自己表現を示し、まるで赤ん坊のような身体接触を求めた。」 依存的だとか、受容的だとか、そういうニュアンスなことはわかります。 「極端にひとなつこい」なので、さほど遠いニュアンスでもない…。これもよく熟慮すれば、推測ができました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

ほぼ正鵠を得ていらっしゃる解答ですが、もし私が解答するとしたらの参考例です。 1)(母は)妹と一緒に居る場合には、ウイリアムとの接触を拒否し排除する。 と同時に、彼に愛情を示すことがあっても、それは言葉の上だけであったこと。 2)しかし一方で、彼はよく学校で私を追いかけ回し、私の行く先を詮索し、 さらに金曜日や休日が近づくと、私が彼を家へ連れて帰ってくれるのかを ひどく気にするようになった。 こうしてウイリアムは過度に愛想良く振舞うようになり、 まるで赤ん坊のように、人に触っていなければ気が済まない子になった。

melemoe
質問者

お礼

正鵠を得ているとはむずかしい表現をしますね! おかげでひとつ賢くなりました! おおまかにあってるけど、細かい所がちがうってかんじでしょうか。 ありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳

自信がないのでどなたか教えて下さい Cooke put his summery of Franklin in this way,¨what makes him, after two centuries, not merely impressive but lovable is his absolute lack of arrogance and the steady goodness of his belief that in helping to create the American Republic he was founding a truer order of society. ¨ 長文ですがお願いします 「彼をつくったものは」の説明なんでしょうか?

• 和訳をお願いします!

Homophone When we moved to northen California, my husband began deliberating about buying a sailboat. He struggled over our budget, and nagged me for help in his decision.I told him that it was strictly his choice to make, that I was with him either way, but he had to decide. One morning, as he hurried out the door on his way to work, I waved and said, 'Bye.' He broke into a big grin and called over his shoulder, 'I was hoping you'd say that!' Him& Hymn A woman had been very faithful in attending all her church's services for many years, and the minister wanted to reward her.At the next Sunday-evening service he announced, 'For her loyalty to the church, we shall reward Miss Jones by letting her pick three hymns for the evening.' 'Oh, goody!' exclaimed Miss Jones. And, pointing to various members in the congregation, she said, 'I'll take HIM and HIM and HIM.' 宜しくお願いします!

• 和訳してください(>_<)3

This was an important turning point for John, as it led to his second Oscar for the music of "Jaws" and also to his meeting with George Lucas. Greatly interested in John's work, Lucas chose him to write the musicfor "Star Wars." This brought John his third Oscar.

• この文の和訳お願いします!

この文の和訳お願いします! <(_ _)> In today's class, I learned everyone had his or her opinions. I thought each one was right and it was very important to exchange our own opinions through discussion. ( ) opinions helped me to find a new way of thinking. ( )の中にはsameかmyかnextかdifferentのどれかがはいるみたいですが、よくわかりません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳して下さい

Upon receiving the message from the messenger,Hamlet quickly started for his mother's chambers.On his way there,he passed by the king's room.Hamlet peeked in and saw Claudius on his knees looking up toward Heaven.The king was praying,and Hamlet could hear what he was saying.“Forgive me,dear Lord,for the terrible crimes I have committeed,"Claudius begged God.Hamlet saw that Claudius was alone in the room.This time,there were no guards to protect him.I can kill him right now,thought the young prince.But wait,he said to himself.If Claudius dies now while he is praying,God will forgive him,and Claudius will go to Heaven.But I want him to suffer in Hell forever.I'll wait for a better opportunity.Hamlet then went on to his mother's room.The meeting with his mother wasn't really private.There was a spy in her chambers.The king had ordered his old adviser Polonius to hide behind the curtains. Polonius was to listen to the conversation between Hamlet and Queen Gertrude and then pass on everything he heard to the king.

• 和訳

The Leales were very worried about Soseki’s mental problems. They recommended him to try bike-riding,a popular hobby in Britain at the time. Soseki followed their advice and began bike-riding. His cycling trips through the parks let him get back in touch with the world around him. This may have helped his mental condition. He even wrote about his poor cycling skills in a comical essay,”A Bike-riding Journal.” Thanks to the kindness of the people around him,Soseki recovered. In October 1902,he took a trip to Scotland for a week. It was his only sightseeing trip while in Britain,and he had a wonderful time. He finally felt some joy come back to his life. In December of that year,with 400 books he had bought,he left for Japan,returning in late January 1903. In one essay Soseki wrote: “My two years in London were the most unhappy two years of my life.” Soseki suffered a lot,but out of his suffering he learned many precious things that were later reflected in his writing. 以下の質問に英語で答えなさい。 1, Why did he start bike-riding? 2, When and where did he go sightseeing in Britain? 3, As he himself wrote,do you think his two years in London meant nothing to him? 和訳と問題をお願いします。

• 英語の和訳です。お願いします!!

Once, an elderly man consulted me because of his severe depression. He could not overcome the loss of his wife who had died two years before and whom he had loved above all else. Now how could I help him? Well, I refrained from telling him anything, but instead confronted him with a question, "What would have happened if you had died first, and your wife would have had to survive you?:" "Oh," he said, "for her this would have been terrible; how she would have suffered!" "You see," I replied, " such a suffering has been spared her, and you have spared her this suffering - to be sure, at the price that now you have to survive and mourn her." He said no word but shook my hand and calmly left my office. In some way, suffering ceases to be suffering at the moment it finds a meaning, such as the meaning of a sacrifice.  Of course, this was no treatment in the proper sense since, first, his despair was no disease, and second, I could not change his attitude toward his unchangeable fate because from that time on he could at least see a meaning in his suffering. Our main concern is not to gain pleasure or to avoid pain but rather to see a meaning in our life. That is why we are even ready to suffer, on the condition, to be sure, that our suffering has a meaning.

• 【中2】英語の和訳お願いします!

いっそ、全部お願いしたいんですけど、 とりあえず、10-1~10-3までお願いしますwww 教科書は、sunshineです! 英文↓ 10-1 Dear Kind Person, I'm a junior high school student in japan. My father died of cancer this year. He wanted to travel abroad, but he couldn't. He was a doctor and was always very busy. I would like to send this teddy bear, Mack, around the worid in his place. Would you please take him with you? Then, please pass him on to another person. Thank you, Megumi Kasuga 10-2 Megumi had some stuffed animals. She liked teddy bears better than any other stffed snimals. They were light and soft. She thought "Teddy bears are good for long trips." Megumi liked Mack the best of all. Her English teacher heard about her idea and brought Mack back home to Atlanta in the U.S. Then he passed Mack to a school teacher in stockholm,Sweden. Mack was very popular among the school children. 10-3 Mack became more popular. He went to Italy,tha U.K.,Germany and Spain. Mack traveled around the world. Megumi got a lot of letters from arr over tha world. Many of tha letters were encouraging to her. Some people even came to japan to meet Megumi. That was the most surpising part of her experience. Her father's dream came true, And Megumi's dream aloso came true. 以上です! 間違ってるところあったらすいません>< よろしくおねがいします!!

• 英文添削をお願いします。

英語の再勉強中です。 英文を作成しましたので添削をお願いします。 There was also an affair today. Of course, that result was our big boss. After our boss reported his work to him, he took a joke, ‘the man who gave me this info told me that this is so expensive.’ This word aroused him and yelled. Then he himself called on the man who said it and clamed about it like child in the presence of us. It was really unbelievable scene. There is a problem wherever he is.

• 和訳した文章を添削してください。

以下の文章を自分なりに訳してみたので、添削していただきたいです。 On the way, he described his group being attacked in the open country by 80 men on foot and two horsemen: "we fought... killing one of their horsemen and about twelve of the foot soldiers...I was hit by an arrow and my horse by another, but God in his grace preserved me... We carried the heads of the slain to the castle of Abu Bak'har... and suspended them from the wall." その途中で、80人の歩兵と2人の騎馬兵によって開かれた国が攻撃され、戦い、その内の一人の騎馬兵を殺し、およそ12人の歩兵も殺したと彼は報告した;「私は1本の矢に射られ、私の馬ももう一本の矢で射られたが、神の恩恵により私は救われたのだ…殺害された者の頭をアブ・バッカーの城に持ち帰り、城壁からそれらを吊り下げた。」 In Delhi, the sultan gave him the position of judge based on his prior study at Mecca. デリーでは、サルタンは彼にメッカでの先行研究に基づく裁判官の地位を与えた。