• ベストアンサー

英語の質問です。和訳お願いします。

I feel sorry for my ex.. He's trying so hard to win me back even though I keep telling him its useless and that I dont have those kind of feelings towards him anymore. Aw you really have no reason to be jealous. Of course no kissing. Trust me.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

「元カレのことは御免なさい。もうその気はないから無駄なことだって言ってるんだけど、何とかかんとかいって、よりを戻そうとするのよ。  あら、あなたが嫉妬する理由はないわね。もちろんキスもなし。大丈夫よ」 * ex は 「前夫」 という解釈もあり得ますが、この部分だけからは判断できません。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします。

多分お別れのmailなんだけど綺麗に訳してもらえませんか? it bothers me when you are late and leave so early.  we don't spend enough time together. when you walked out on me you crushed me. Maiko I love you but cant be with you anymore... Im sad but I want you to have a good life.  I know you want children later and  I cant give that to you.  I dont want to be selfish and waste your time. I dont want to hurt you.  I dont want you to regret life later.... Im letting you go because its better for your future.

• 英語の和訳

No sooner had I come into contact with him than I determined to get to know him well. Never in my life have I been so strongly and immediately attracted to any man,before or since. この文を和訳していただきたいです。 自信がない方は回答を遠慮してください

• 英語の和訳です。お願いします!!

Once, an elderly man consulted me because of his severe depression. He could not overcome the loss of his wife who had died two years before and whom he had loved above all else. Now how could I help him? Well, I refrained from telling him anything, but instead confronted him with a question, "What would have happened if you had died first, and your wife would have had to survive you?:" "Oh," he said, "for her this would have been terrible; how she would have suffered!" "You see," I replied, " such a suffering has been spared her, and you have spared her this suffering - to be sure, at the price that now you have to survive and mourn her." He said no word but shook my hand and calmly left my office. In some way, suffering ceases to be suffering at the moment it finds a meaning, such as the meaning of a sacrifice.  Of course, this was no treatment in the proper sense since, first, his despair was no disease, and second, I could not change his attitude toward his unchangeable fate because from that time on he could at least see a meaning in his suffering. Our main concern is not to gain pleasure or to avoid pain but rather to see a meaning in our life. That is why we are even ready to suffer, on the condition, to be sure, that our suffering has a meaning.

• 英語らしいほう

ネイティブに対して 先に僕に作っては make it for me earlier. make it for me before for him or her どちらがわかりやすいですか?? 後 聞いてないふりするのは嫌だは I dont like to pretend that I dont hear itで 聞いてなかったふりするのは嫌だは I dont like to pretend that I didnt hear itですよね?

• 英語 答え方

Have you ever played, ``He love me, he loves me not´´? の答え方として、例えばですが、No I haven´t. Because I don't believe in fortune-telling. で、通じますか?お願いします。

• 質問です

Dont throw it away. それを捨てないで 英会話だとawayないと通じないですかね?awayはこの場合どういう意味で使われていますか? It began raining. 雨が降り始めた この場合beginとstartどっちの単語使ってもいいのですか? I have to kill some time.少し時間をつぶさなくてはならない some timeは少しの時間という意味ですか? You cant trust him. 彼は信用できない 主語がIだと思ったのですが主語がIだと意味がかわりますか? たくさんありますが宜しくお願いいたします

• ちょっとわかりづらいですが、アメリカ英語ご存知の方

これをアメリカ人の友達に通じるようにするにはどう英語にすればいいのでしょうか?まず車検というものがアメリカにあるのかわかりませんし、、、、すみませんがおしえてください。 「彼らは私に無車検の車で仕事をさせた。彼らは彼ら自身が無車検の車にのりたくないから私をだましその車で仕事をさせた。もし私が警察に捕まったら私は6か月以下の懲役又は30万円以下の罰金になるところだった。最低な社長だ!完全に私は彼らを信用しなくなった」 です。翻訳サイトなど使わなくてもわかるかた、教えてください 自分なりだと・・・・ they had me work by th e car of no inspection.. they cheated me because..............if i ...... i dont completely trust them anymore...すみませんわかりませんでした

• 英語の質問です。和訳お願いします。

some guy called me on Wednesday and said my friend had told him that I might be interested in some event.. But he didn't tell me what the event was about because he said he wants to talk to me about it in person.. So we decided to meet next weeks Wednesday. It sounded a bit suspicious so I invited a friend to go with me. But yesterday I found out he's my friends' boyfriend, so I'm not so worried anymore (^_^;) Yesterday was my parents' 25 year anniversary. Dad always sends mom roses if he's at work, but now he contacted me and said his internet at work is not working so he asked me to order 25 roses for mom and also send her a card with a romantic poem (in Spanish of course). And he only contacted me like 2 days before the anniversary day and I was really busy during those days Q__Q I managed to do everything though, but it was a bit strange to be looking for a love poem for my mom, lol. She's the one who could've gotten me a work placement in Tokyo but I refused it later. But now she said its good that I didnt take the job because they had some problems there and that its better for me to just find a company in Kansai area. And she said there was one company where she has connections to, so she will most likely help me with that. Yay (^O^)

• 英語を略してください

友人に英語略してくれといわれたのですが I dont want to seem stupid but would you mind telling me the title of the song. ってどういう意味ですか? 回答よろしくお願いします

• 和訳にお願いします!

至急和訳にお願いします! 彼が先週にインフルエンザになってそのあと4日間くらいメールがこなかったんです。久しぶりに彼からメールが来て、『メール遅くなってごめんね。色んなことがあって。。』ときたので私が『何があったの?大丈夫?私で良かったら話してね!私ののことは気にしないで』と送ったら次のメールがきたんです。 『Im ok now oh why you say dont worry about you? oh you dont like me anymore? c i really like you now but i dont wanna break you Heart』 私嫌われちゃったんですかね?(T_T)