English Problems: Need Help with Understanding English

このQ&Aのポイント
  • I need assistance with understanding English as it is a subject I struggle with.
  • Looking for someone to lend me their expertise in English.
  • Seeking help to overcome my weakness in English language.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語の問題がわかりません

英語が大の苦手です。 力をお貸しください。 I.下の日本文の内容を表すように、( )内に入る適当な語を一語ずつ記入して英文を完成させなさい。 1. ( ) knows ( ) she became famous. 彼女がどのようにして有名になったか誰も知りません。 2. He stood ( ) me whenever I was ( ) trouble. 彼は私が苦境にあるとき、いつも力になってくれた。 3. You should study ( ) least three hours ( ) day. 少なくとも1日に3時間は勉強すべきだ。 II.下の日本文の内容を表すように、( )内の語句を正しく並び替え、文を完成させなさい。  なお、文頭に来る単語も小文字にしてあります。 4. I will ( a / for / go / it / walk / unless ) rains. 雨が降らなければ、散歩に出かけよう。 5. He is ( a / a / teacher / neither / nor ) doctor. 彼は教師でも、医者でもない。 6. ( I / if / you, / would / I /not / were ) say so. もし私が君だったら、そうはいわないだろう。 III.7~11に自然に続くものを下のA~Eから選び、その記号を答えなさい。 7. The insurance of your car will run 8. My grandfather is too old 9. The bridge is so narrow 10. The flight to Paris was canceled 11. Mary came to Japan A. that two buses cannot pass each other. B. in order to study flower arrangement. C. to go for a drive by himself. D. out on December 31. E. because of the typhoon. IV. 質問の答えをA~Jから選び、記号で答えなさい。 12. How will the weather be tomorrow? 13. Where were you brought up? 14. What are you going to do next Saturday. 15. What's your purpose of your trip? 16. How much will it be? 17. How do you feel this morning? 18. How far is it from here? 19. How can I get to the M Hospital? 20. How long will it take? 21. Who made your lunch? A About two kilos. B That'll be 3,000 yen. C I did. D Fair,partly cloudy in the afternoon. E I haven't decided what to do yet. F In Osaka. G Business H It will take about 30 minutes by car. I I feel a little better. Thanks. J Take No.207 bus at the terminal.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

I.下の日本文の内容を表すように、( )内に入る適当な語を一語ずつ記入して英文を完成させなさい。 1. (Nobody) knows (how) she became famous. 彼女がどのようにして有名になったか誰も知りません。 2. He stood (by) me whenever I was (in) trouble. 彼は私が苦境にあるとき、いつも力になってくれた。 3. You should study (at) least three hours (a) day. 少なくとも1日に3時間は勉強すべきだ。 II.下の日本文の内容を表すように、( )内の語句を正しく並び替え、文を完成させなさい。  なお、文頭に来る単語も小文字にしてあります。 4. I will ( a / for / go / it / walk / unless ) rains. 雨が降らなければ、散歩に出かけよう。 I will go for a walk unless it rains. 5. He is ( a / a / teacher / neither / nor ) doctor. 彼は教師でも、医者でもない。 He is neither a teacher nor a doctor. 6. ( I / if / you, / would / I /not / were ) say so. もし私が君だったら、そうはいわないだろう。 If I were you, I would not say so. III.7~11に自然に続くものを下のA~Eから選び、その記号を答えなさい。 7. The insurance of your car will run (D) あなたの車の保険は12月31日に失効します。 8. My grandfather is too old (C) 私の祖父は歳をとり過ぎているので一人でドライブには行けません。 9. The bridge is so narrow (A) その橋は狭すぎるので、2台のバスが互いにすれ違うことはできません。 10. The flight to Paris was canceled (E) パリへのその飛行機の便は台風のためにキャンセルされました。 11. Mary came to Japan (B) メアリーは生け花を勉強するために日本に来ました。 A. that two buses cannot pass each other. B. in order to study flower arrangement. C. to go for a drive by himself. D. out on December 31. E. because of the typhoon. IV. 質問の答えをA~Jから選び、記号で答えなさい。 12. How will the weather be tomorrow? (D) 明日の天気はどの様でしょう?晴れ、午後は所により曇り。 13. Where were you brought up? (F) あなたはどこで育ちましたか?大阪です。 14. What are you going to do next Saturday. (E) 今度の土曜日は何をするつもりですか?まだ何をするか決めていません。 15. What's your purpose of your trip? (G) あなたの旅行の目的は何ですか?商用です。 16. How much will it be? (B) いくらになるでしょう?3000円です。 17. How do you feel this morning? (I) 今朝は気分はどうですか?少しいいです。ありがとう。 18. How far is it from here? (A) それはここからどれほどの距離ですか?約2キロです。 19. How can I get to the M Hospital? (J) M病院にはどの様にしていけますか?ターミナルで207番のバスに乗って下さい。 20. How long will it take? (H) どれくらいの時間がかかりますか?車で約30分です。 21. Who made your lunch? (C) 誰があなたの昼食を作ったのですか?私が作りました。 A About two kilos. B That'll be 3,000 yen. C I did. D Fair,partly cloudy in the afternoon. E I haven't decided what to do yet. F In Osaka. G Business H It will take about 30 minutes by car. I I feel a little better. Thanks. J Take No.207 bus at the terminal.

taka7941194
質問者

お礼

本当に助かりました。 ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の問題です。

英語の問題です。 できればでよいので教えてください。 1. 2文がほぼ同意になるように( )を埋めなさい。   It is reported that the president left London yesterday.   The president (  ) left London yesterday. 2. 次の会話文が成立するように、最も適切なものを選びなさい。 (1) A: I passed my entrance examination.   B: (  ) ア.Try again! イ.Good job! ウ.Take it easy! エ.How well! (2) A: Be sure to visit my family while you're in London.   B: I'd love to. In fact,do you think I could stay      with them for a couple of days?   A: (  ) I'm sure they'd be delighted to have you. ア.How come? イ.How could you? ウ.Why not? エ.Why on earth? (3) A: How are you feeling this morning?   B: (  ) ア.Good for you.イ.My pleasure.ウ.I couldn't be worseエ.Thanks.Just the same to you. よろしくお願いします!

• この英語で大丈夫でしょうか?

日本であなたと一緒に散歩できたら本当に楽しいだろうな。私はあなたをおぶるのも楽しみだけど、あなたにおんぶされるのも楽しみだよ。テキサスの自然の中をあなたと一緒に歩くのもいいなぁ。 あなたは馬に乗ったことあるの? 私はないよ、乗ってみたいなぁ。 I might be really happy if I could take a walk with you. I look forward to carryig you on my back but also to being carried on your back. How it might be good for us to take a walk together in the quiet nature of Texas. Have you ever taken a ride on a horse back? I haven't. I wish I could do so. I might be~ と How it might be~ が気になっています。mightでは消極的すぎるでしょうか? 回答お待ちしております、どうかお願いいたします!

• 会話問題が解けません

一応自分でもやってみたのですが、答えに自信がないので解説をお願いします。 問題文「次の会話文を読んで、空所を補うのに最も適当なものを選びなさい。」 A:Front Desk. May I help you? B:Yes. This is room 702. There is something wrong with the sink in my bathroom. (1: ) A:Something is wrong with your sink, sir? (2: ) B:Certainly. The faucet is dripping. I can't sleep because of the noise. A:I'm sorry, sir. We won't be able to send someone to fix it until tomorrow morning. B:Tomorrow morning? (3: ) I can't sleep and I have a very important business meeting in the morning. A:The maintenance staff won't be here until morning. Perhaps we could move you to another room. B:Well, if you can't fix it tonight I guess that wil have to do. A:(4: ) Someone will be up to take your bags to the new room shortly. 1. I'm sorry, but I can't help you. 2. I should fix it soon. 3. Could you please be more specific? 4. That's not my problem. 5. Can't it be fixed before then? 6. I apologize for the inconvenience, sir. 7. I don't know what you are talking about. 8. Is someone fixing it? 9. Do you have someone available to fix it? 10.How did you break it? 私の答え 1番 5 2番 2 3番 9 4番 6 回答お待ちしております。

• 英語に慣れてみえる方、どうか英訳お願いします

ちょっと緊急でお願いできればありがたいです。 英訳をどうかお願いします。 一応、機械翻訳しましたが、あっているのかわかりません(;;) ~~~~~~~~~~~~ はじめまして、 今日、私はカナダのアカウントを開設しました。 ですが、カナダにログインすると、 アメリカのセラーセントラルにログインしてしまい、 右上のタブは、アメリカのみで、カナダの表示がされません。 どうしたら、アメリカのセラーセントラルで、カナダも使えるようになるのでしょうか。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 機械翻訳 How do you do, I established Canadian account today. But when I log in to Canada, I log in to the seller central of America. A tab of the top right corner is only America, and indication of Canada is not considered to be it. In seller central of America, how will Canada come to be usable, too? Thank you for your cooperation.

• この問題があっているか分からないので見てください

(1)あなたは宿題が終わっていないのですね?はい、そうです。 You have not finished your homework, (haven't) you? (Yes),I(have). (2)明日何が起こるかは誰にもわからない。 (Do) (you) what will happen tomorrow? (3)「お体を大切にねヘレン。」「あなたもね。」 Take (care) of (youself) Helen. You too. (4)I am not (A) to Mike in knowledge. A:equal B:even C:same D:like (5)Do not be (C) on others and do it by yourself. A:keen B:similar C:dependent D:careful (6)There is no chance that I will win the game. There is no chance of (me) (winner) the game. (7)The singer is going to announce that she will marry a baseball player. The singer is going to announce (of) (her) (marriage) a baseball player. (8)Please feel (B) to use the computera in this room. A:free B:possible C:right D:available (9)Mark wasn't aware that Jane was angry with him. Mark wasn't aware of (Jane) (anger) towards him.

• どなたか英語が分かる方よろしくお願いします。

下記の文章が分かる方。翻訳をお願いします。 On the worldly level you will do well financially through your partner. At some stage it will bring you a good financial inheritance, and always at all stages it will haunt you. The union between you and your future partner will become a wealthy one. Prosperity will be handed down to him. Or he will come into sudden sums of money. There may be many loves but man you will remain with permanently will be a forceful partner, whose will is much stronger than yours. You’ll end up submitting to him and he will somehow have the power of life and death over you in an emotional way at least. The eighth house is death and rebirth and when this person comes into your life an old karmic love is reborn in the present day that will endure beyond the grave. This love will chill you, it will burn you, it will reach down to your deepest core. It will never let you go.

• 英語基礎構文

解いてみたのですが間違ってたら 教えてください。けっこう間違えてるかもですがすいません。 ・このあたりにはなんと高いビルがあるのでしょうか (How, What)tall buildings there are in this area!→How ・「私と一緒にきてくれませんか?」「いいとも」 "Come with me,(do, will)you?" "Sure"→do ・(you/where/from/do/know/he/is)?→Do you know where he is from? ・看護師であるというのはどんな感じですか? (it/what/to be/is/like)a nurse?→What is it like to be ・誰が放課後そのドアを開けっ放しにしたのか私にはわからない  I have no idea (school/who/the door/left/after/open).→who left open the door after school ・Do you know ()? 1whose car it is 2who is this car of 3whom car this is 4whose this car→1 ・I was surprised how tall the buildings () in above my head. 1be 2to be 3was 4were→4 ・What topics do people often () about when they meet for the first time? 1say 2tell 3discuss 4talk→3 ・"You have a cold, don't you?" "()" 1No,I have a bad cold 2Yes,it is very cold today 3Fine with me 4Yes, I do→2 ・Let's have a cup of coffee, ()? 1do we 2don't we 3shall we 4will we→2 ・() does not love a green field filled with beartiful flowers? 1How 2Where 3Who 4Why→1 ・James found () difficult to write down foreign names. 1him 2himself 3it 4them→3 ・Our task is to finish the work within a couple of hours, ()? 1aren't we 2doesn't it 3don't we 4isn't it→3 下記の問題はわからなかったものです。お願いします。 ・誤りのある番号を1ヶ所選び正しく書き改めなさい 1 (1How) do you (2think) (3of) the book which Dr.Tanaka (4has just published)? 2 I (1entered in) (2the university with) (3the purpose of) (4studying economics). ・並び替えなさい 1 この葉書を日本へ航空郵便で送るといくらかかりますか? How much (by/cost/it/send/this postcard/to/to Japan/will)airmail? It never (her/hurt/occurred/she/that/to/would)his feelings. 以上です。

• 英語問題

空欄に適する動詞を下から選ぶ問題なのですが、わかりますか? わかったら翻訳もお願いします(;_;) remove perform lie go do (1)We're going to _____an ESWL to _____your kidney stones. Please _____ flat on the table and we'll_____ it under anesthesia. (2)Will I feel anything? (3)You may feel a slight vibration,but it's not painful. (4)Where do the broken stones _____? (5)The stones will be washed out in your urine.

• 和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに。 お願いできますでしょうか。 1文節の前半部分になりますので、 内容が切れてしまっていると思います。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 He is a man who is destined to go places and do things. A certain amount of charisma about him. Leadership qualities. He is slightly accident prone but has a zest for life, a quick intrepid determined look. The upper part of his face is more distinctive than the lower. In romance you will postpone making decisions. You tend to wait to see what will happen, or wait in hope, to see how things go. You seldom initiate things or take the first step in any relationship It will be no different in this one.. This will all be left to your soulmate to do..

• 英語が堪能な方へ、どうぞお願いします。

英文をサイト翻訳で作りましたが、言い回しがおかしくないか見ていただけないでしょうか。 We will send the goods from Japan. It takes 4 weeks to 2-delivery, please understand. The goods of us, and then pack it very important with waterproof, so please do not worry. Goods, placed in a bag of opp, and I keep it carefully wrapped in bubble wrap. If there is a point of something noticed by the customer, please feel free to question us. If the goods If it were not in the description as, we will be happy to refund as soon as possible.We are happy of the most able to see your smile. The policy of our peace of mind, sincere, polite, we will do our best to our customers. どうぞよろしくお願いします。