英語基礎構文の解説と練習問題

このQ&Aのポイント
  • この記事では、英語の基礎構文について解説し、練習問題を提供します。英語初級者向けに、疑問文や命令文などの基本的な文型を学ぶことができます。
  • 練習問題では、実際の英文を解析し、正しい文法を使って書き直す演習ができます。また、間違えやすい表現や日本語との違いについても解説しています。
  • 是非、この記事を通じて英語の基礎構文をマスターし、より自然な表現を身につけてください!
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語基礎構文

解いてみたのですが間違ってたら 教えてください。けっこう間違えてるかもですがすいません。 ・このあたりにはなんと高いビルがあるのでしょうか (How, What)tall buildings there are in this area!→How ・「私と一緒にきてくれませんか?」「いいとも」 "Come with me,(do, will)you?" "Sure"→do ・(you/where/from/do/know/he/is)?→Do you know where he is from? ・看護師であるというのはどんな感じですか? (it/what/to be/is/like)a nurse?→What is it like to be ・誰が放課後そのドアを開けっ放しにしたのか私にはわからない  I have no idea (school/who/the door/left/after/open).→who left open the door after school ・Do you know ()? 1whose car it is 2who is this car of 3whom car this is 4whose this car→1 ・I was surprised how tall the buildings () in above my head. 1be 2to be 3was 4were→4 ・What topics do people often () about when they meet for the first time? 1say 2tell 3discuss 4talk→3 ・"You have a cold, don't you?" "()" 1No,I have a bad cold 2Yes,it is very cold today 3Fine with me 4Yes, I do→2 ・Let's have a cup of coffee, ()? 1do we 2don't we 3shall we 4will we→2 ・() does not love a green field filled with beartiful flowers? 1How 2Where 3Who 4Why→1 ・James found () difficult to write down foreign names. 1him 2himself 3it 4them→3 ・Our task is to finish the work within a couple of hours, ()? 1aren't we 2doesn't it 3don't we 4isn't it→3 下記の問題はわからなかったものです。お願いします。 ・誤りのある番号を1ヶ所選び正しく書き改めなさい 1 (1How) do you (2think) (3of) the book which Dr.Tanaka (4has just published)? 2 I (1entered in) (2the university with) (3the purpose of) (4studying economics). ・並び替えなさい 1 この葉書を日本へ航空郵便で送るといくらかかりますか? How much (by/cost/it/send/this postcard/to/to Japan/will)airmail? It never (her/hurt/occurred/she/that/to/would)his feelings. 以上です。

noname#147905
noname#147905
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

・このあたりにはなんと高いビルがあるのでしょうか (How, What)tall buildings there are in this area!→How→What(buildingsと名詞がある) ・「私と一緒にきてくれませんか?」「いいとも」 "Come with me,(do, will)you?" "Sure"→do→will(命令文の付加疑問文) ・(you/where/from/do/know/he/is)?→Do you know where he is from?→○ ・看護師であるというのはどんな感じですか? (it/what/to be/is/like)a nurse?→What is it like to be→○ ・誰が放課後そのドアを開けっ放しにしたのか私にはわからない  I have no idea (school/who/the door/left/after/open).→who left open the door after school→who left the door open after school ・Do you know ()? 1whose car it is 2who is this car of 3whom car this is 4whose this car→1→○ ・I was surprised how tall the buildings () in above my head. 1be 2to be 3was 4were→4→○ ・What topics do people often () about when they meet for the first time? 1say 2tell 3discuss 4talk→3→4(discussは他動詞 about は不要) ・"You have a cold, don't you?" "()" 1No,I have a bad cold 2Yes,it is very cold today 3Fine with me 4Yes, I do→2→4「風邪をひいてるんですね」「はい、引いてるんです」 ・Let's have a cup of coffee, ()? 1do we 2don't we 3shall we 4will we→2→3(Let's ..., shall we?の付加疑問文) ・() does not love a green field filled with beartiful flowers? 1How 2Where 3Who 4Why→1→3「美しい花であふれた緑の草原を誰が愛さないと言うのか(みんな愛する)」(反語、修辞疑問) ・James found () difficult to write down foreign names. 1him 2himself 3it 4them→3→○ ・Our task is to finish the work within a couple of hours, ()? 1aren't we 2doesn't it 3don't we 4isn't it→3→4(Our task = it、付加疑問文) 下記の問題はわからなかったものです。お願いします。 ・誤りのある番号を1ヶ所選び正しく書き改めなさい 1 (1How) do you (2think) (3of) the book which Dr.Tanaka (4has just published)? 1.How→What(thinkの時の疑問詞はWhat、feelの時はHow、cf. How do you feel...?) 2 I (1entered in) (2the university with) (3the purpose of) (4studying economics). 1.entered in→entered(「入学する」の意味では、enterは他動詞) ・並び替えなさい 1 この葉書を日本へ航空郵便で送るといくらかかりますか? How much (by/cost/it/send/this postcard/to/to Japan/will)airmail? How much will it cost to send this postcard to Japan by airmail? It never (her/hurt/occurred/she/that/to/would)his feelings. It never occurred to her that she would hurt his feelings. 彼の感情を傷つけると言うことは彼女に全く思い浮かばなかった。

noname#147905
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました!!!! とっても助かりました。 またよければよろしくお願いします(つд⊂)

関連するQ&A

• 中学英語 模範解答を教えてください。

(1)Why are you saving so much money? ( )are you saving so much money( )? (2)Yoshio,how about playing soccer after school? Not? ア.How イ.If ウ.Why エ.Certainly (3)どうして、一郎はこんなに遅いのだろう。 I’m( )( )Ichiro is so late. (4)How much is this old stamp? ( )is the ( )of this old stamp? (5)What sort of man is the new teacher? What is the new teacher( )? (6)君はミーティングに参加しなかったね。-いいえ、しましたよ。 You ( )attend the meeting,( )you? ― ( ),I( ) (7)Do you know the meaning of this word? Do you know( )this word( )? (8)彼女は何歳だと思いますか。 you/ is/ how/ she/ think/ do /old (9)I couldn’t understand his laughing like that. I couldn’t understand( )he ( )like that. (10)彼女はなぜ、そのような古い話に興味があるのかしら。(11語で英作文) (11)Do you know the name of this bird? Do you know ( )this bird( )called? (12)How many times do you go shopping every week? How ( )do you go shopping every week? (13)Do you know when she was born? Do you know when ( )( )is? (14)Do you know the distance from the station to his house? Do you know ( )( )( )it is from the station to his house? (15)Where did he find the money? Do you know it? Do you know ( )( )( )? よろしくお願いします。

• [英語]()に当てはまるもの教えて下さい><

1. John : Do you have the time? Ellen : () John : I asked you what time it is now. (1) Go ahead. (2) One moment, please. (3) I beg your pardon? (4) I don't know about it. 2. George : I don't think I can attend the meeting tonight. Ben : () George : I have a terrible stomachache. (1) What's wrong? (2) What about you? (3) What do you say to it? (4) What happened to it? 3. Clerk : We don't sell cell phones here. You'll have to go to the phone store. Rick : () Clerk : That's simple. Go out the door, turn to the left and go straight, and you'll find it on this side of the street. (1) Is that so? May I go to the phone store? (2) Excuse me. How can I get a cell phone there? (3) I see. Could you tell me how to get there? (4) Would you be kind enough to take me there?

• 英語のWh―移動について

こんにちわ。英語の混成言語の文についてご質問があります。 以下の英文には、それぞれ使い方がおかしい個所があります。その個所がどこなのか、分からないところがあります。こうではないのか?この答えはおかしい、と思うところがありましたら、是非参考にさせていただきたいので、ご指摘よろしくお願いいたします。 (1)It is interesting that how some people learn languages very quickly. (2)Another thing that we don't have is Police inside the university, I couldn't understand which is their job. → 最後のwhichをwhatに。 (3)People wonder how does China with a population of 800 millions could possible be ignored during the last 22 years. →possible の主語に「人」は来ることができないので、how以降の文章は以下のようになる。 ...how could it be possible for China with a population of 800 millions to be ignored... . (4)While we are surrounded with nothing exceot atoms, it is interesting to know what is the structure of we are surrounded with nothing exceot atoms, it is interesting to know what is the structure of an atom.

• 英作文の作成を教えてください。(高校受験です)

(1)その都市には車で2時間ほど乗れば行ける。  Car /to/ the /will/ drive /car/ two /hours’ /of /about/ take /you/city (2)あなたは、子猫をどうよんでいますか。  how /called/ the/ what/ by /kitten/ you/ is? (3)音楽は彼女がときどき私たちに教えてくれます。  to/ her/ by/ taught/ music/ sometimes/ us/ is (4)この本は誰によって書かれたものですか?  written /this/ was/ book /by /who? (5)幼い子供たちは面倒をみてもらうのが当然だと思います。  children /think/ for/ natural/ be/ taken /of/ I/ to /it/ care               以上 よろしくおねがいします。

• 英語の訳、お願いします。

至急お願いします。 誰か訳して下さい。 why did you wait so long to tell me I asked you before what you wanted to do and it lead up all the way here because both of us can't communicate so well being with you this summer my feelings for you grew day by day but this relationship is just a pause to me .. yea my love was real too .. i am going to miss my 2013 summer with you .. i dont know why the whole time we talked about the things we did.. but it was an encounter and an experience, because it was with you. thanks babe

• 強調構文

It is thatを省略しても文として成立するのが強調構文ですね。 How often do we say "Of course I believe it-I saw it with my own eyes!" But can we really be so sure what it is that our eyes tell us? 「自分の訳」 私たちはどのようにしてしばしば「もちろん、それを信じる。-自分の目で見たから」と言うだろうか? しかし私たちの目が私たちに教えることが本当にそんなに確かなのだろうか。 第2文のwhat以下はなぜこのような語順になっているのですか。 It is -----that ~~~~.の形ならわかるですが^^。 よろしおねがいします。

• 英語の英文を作りました。確認おねがいできませんで

英語の英文を作りました。英語に詳しい方、確認おねがいできませんでしょうか? Excuse me. May I ask you something? I'm looking for a train station. The name is japan Station. Do you know where it is?     I'm looking for a subway station. The name is takenouchi station. Do you know where it is? I'm looking for a bus stop. The bus is for japan and the name of the bus stop is Kagoshima. Do you know where it is?     I'm looking for car. Do you know where it is? I have lost my way to japan. I am going to japan. Is this the right way to take? I am going to japan. Is this right direction to go? Would you show me where we are now on this map? Would you show me where my designation is on this map? Is it near here? Is it far from here? Do you think I can get there by walking? How long does it take to get there? Is there a Koban (Police Station) near here? Is there a public phone near here? I see. Thank you very much. It was great help! Thank you very much! How much is this? Which is it? This is 45 dollars. A price is high. Can you discount? I'm sorry. I cannot discount. I see. OK. I buy this. Thank you. Would you like this in a bag? Yes, please. May I put the handbill? OK. Please come back again. I come back again. I want to go to this gate. Where is this gate? This gate is over there. You turn at the right and turn to the left. ありがとうございます。ここで終わりです。感謝します

• 英語で書いた感想文です。

文法とかスペルに全然自信がなくて; もしよければ手伝って下さい。ほとんど間違えてると思いますが。 ソウルサーフとゆう映画映画の質問付の感想文です。 1, What have you learned from the movie? - i learned that when we think that life has ended, it is only just beginning. Everything in life has a purpose, a reason. There may be time that we think we want to give up, but that’s where you find real strength. Like Bethany, she is a very strong person. Terrible things happened to her even though it seems that she doesn’t deserve it because she is a very good person. But out of that terrible thing that happened, something good came out of it. She was able to overcame the problems she has faced. Anything is possible. All we need is faith, in God and in yourself. 2, How can you apply it in your life. 1, find something which is challenging for me. 2, Set a small goal. 3, get motivated 3, what have you felt when you try living with one arm? - I tried tying my hair with my one hand, and i realized that there is no way you can do that. how dificult it is to not be able to do something you normaly do everytime. お願いします。

• 英語日記20 お金

お金 今回はお金について書いてみました。やっと20までいきました。 最近あまり良い事がないですが。これからは良い事が起きることを信じて頑張ります!! すいませんが最近英語力のライティングをあげようと英作文をまいにち書くようにしてます。 レベルのひくい英作文ではずかしいのですが。できれば文法や細かい間違いを指摘して頂けると幸いです I would like to talk about money today. Of course, money is important for us. I would be able to do almost everything that you can imagine if I had money. What is more, requirements of marriage include money. Actually, I am still student. Of course, I don’t have much money, but I would say YES from bottom of my heart if you ask me “Do you want to be a rich guy??” This is in my opinion, someone say that we don’t need money as long as I have love. What do you think about this idea?? I think that this idea is kind of the right answer, but it is limited what they can do. If they had a baby, how can they take care of babies. Money follow us to do everything<お金はすべてのことに関係してくる>. I don’t know the idea that money is the most important. However, surely I agree with idea that money is important.

• 英語が分からないので教えてください。

問題文は次の通りです。 Match each statement with an expression that has a similar meaning. 1.Is this a good time to call? 2.Sorry about that. 3.I didn't catch that. 4.Have you got a couple of minutes? 5.I'm beginning to have second thoughts. 6.Your new European team is on top of things. 7.I want to see exactly where we stand. A.Do you have a moment? B.I want to know what our situation is. C.I didn't hear what you said. D.Is it convenient for you to speak now? E.They have everything under control. F.I do apologize. G.I'm starting to have doubts.