• 締切済み

英語のWh―移動について

こんにちわ。英語の混成言語の文についてご質問があります。 以下の英文には、それぞれ使い方がおかしい個所があります。その個所がどこなのか、分からないところがあります。こうではないのか?この答えはおかしい、と思うところがありましたら、是非参考にさせていただきたいので、ご指摘よろしくお願いいたします。 (1)It is interesting that how some people learn languages very quickly. (2)Another thing that we don't have is Police inside the university, I couldn't understand which is their job. → 最後のwhichをwhatに。 (3)People wonder how does China with a population of 800 millions could possible be ignored during the last 22 years. →possible の主語に「人」は来ることができないので、how以降の文章は以下のようになる。 ...how could it be possible for China with a population of 800 millions to be ignored... . (4)While we are surrounded with nothing exceot atoms, it is interesting to know what is the structure of we are surrounded with nothing exceot atoms, it is interesting to know what is the structure of an atom.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

noname#202629
noname#202629
回答No.1

(1)It is interesting that how some people learn languages very quickly. → ... interesting that how come some people .. or ... interesting why some people ... (2)Another thing that we don't have is Police inside the university, I couldn't understand which is their job. → 最後のwhichをwhatで良いと思う。 (3)People wonder how does China with a population of 800 millions could possible be ignored during the last 22 years. →possible の主語に「人」は来ることができないので、how以降の文章は以下のようになる。 ...how could it be possible for China with a population of 800 millions to be ignored... .で良いと思う。 (4)While we are surrounded with nothing exceot atoms, it is interesting to know what is the structure of we are surrounded with nothing exceot atoms, it is interesting to know what is the structure of an atom. → While we are surrounded by nothing but atoms, it is interesting to know what is the structure of we are surrounded by nothing but atoms and it is also interesting to know what is the structure of an atom.

関連するQ&A

• 英語基礎構文

解いてみたのですが間違ってたら 教えてください。けっこう間違えてるかもですがすいません。 ・このあたりにはなんと高いビルがあるのでしょうか (How, What)tall buildings there are in this area!→How ・「私と一緒にきてくれませんか?」「いいとも」 "Come with me,(do, will)you?" "Sure"→do ・(you/where/from/do/know/he/is)?→Do you know where he is from? ・看護師であるというのはどんな感じですか? (it/what/to be/is/like)a nurse?→What is it like to be ・誰が放課後そのドアを開けっ放しにしたのか私にはわからない  I have no idea (school/who/the door/left/after/open).→who left open the door after school ・Do you know ()? 1whose car it is 2who is this car of 3whom car this is 4whose this car→1 ・I was surprised how tall the buildings () in above my head. 1be 2to be 3was 4were→4 ・What topics do people often () about when they meet for the first time? 1say 2tell 3discuss 4talk→3 ・"You have a cold, don't you?" "()" 1No,I have a bad cold 2Yes,it is very cold today 3Fine with me 4Yes, I do→2 ・Let's have a cup of coffee, ()? 1do we 2don't we 3shall we 4will we→2 ・() does not love a green field filled with beartiful flowers? 1How 2Where 3Who 4Why→1 ・James found () difficult to write down foreign names. 1him 2himself 3it 4them→3 ・Our task is to finish the work within a couple of hours, ()? 1aren't we 2doesn't it 3don't we 4isn't it→3 下記の問題はわからなかったものです。お願いします。 ・誤りのある番号を1ヶ所選び正しく書き改めなさい 1 (1How) do you (2think) (3of) the book which Dr.Tanaka (4has just published)? 2 I (1entered in) (2the university with) (3the purpose of) (4studying economics). ・並び替えなさい 1 この葉書を日本へ航空郵便で送るといくらかかりますか? How much (by/cost/it/send/this postcard/to/to Japan/will)airmail? It never (her/hurt/occurred/she/that/to/would)his feelings. 以上です。

• 英語 和訳

With the population of the world set to rise dramatically in this century from 6000 million in the year 2000 to 10000 million by 2050-and with most of that growth in the Third World-what should we be thinking of with regard to providing the most basic of resources:food? この英文どなたか和訳お願いします。

• 長文英語

Philosophers' search for the truth resembles a detective story. Some think Andersen was murderer,(   ) think it was Nielsen or Jensen. The police are sometimes able to solve a real crime. But it is equally possible that they never get to the bottom of it, although there is a solution somewhere. So even if it is difficult to answer a question, there may be one ― and only one ― right answer. Either there is a kind of existence after death ― ( イ ) there is not. Philosophy has ウ( in / its origin / of / man's sense / wonder ). Man thinks it is so astonishing to be alive that philosophical questions arise of their own accord. It is like watching a magic trick. We cannot understand how it is done. So we ask : how can the magician change a couple of white silk scarves into a live rabbit? A lot of people experience the world with the same incredulity as when a magician suddenly pulls a rabbit out of a hat which has just been shown to them empty. In the case of the rabbit, we know the magician has tricked us. What we would like to know is just how he did it. But when it comes to the world it's somewhat different. We know that the world is not all sleight of hand and deception because here we are in it : we are part of it. Actyally, we are the white rabbit is that the rabbit does not realize it is taking part in amagic trick. We do. We feel we are part of something mysterious and we would like to know how it all works. 1.和訳をお願いします! 2.(  )と( イ )に適当な1語とウの(  )内の並び替えもお願いします! ◆補足◆ of own's one accord 自然に,一人で incredulity 疑う気持ち,信じられないという気持ち sleight of hand 手先の早業,手品

• 生物英語論文の訳

下記の英文を訳してください 1)We wish to suggest a structure for the salt of deoxyribose nucleic acid has already been proposed by Pauling and Copey.They kindly made their manuscript available to us in advance of publication.Their model consists of three inter-twind chains,with the phosphates near the fibreaxis,and the bases on the outside.In our opinion,this structure is unsatisfactory for two reasons:(1)We believe that the material which gives the X-ray diagrans is the salt,not the free acid.Without the acidic hydrogen atoms it is not clear what forces would hold the structure toegher,especially as the negatively charged phophates near the axis will repel each other.(2)Some of the van der Waals distances appear to be too small. 3)Another three-chain structure has also been suggested by Fraser(in the press).In his model the phophates are on the outside and the bases on the inside,linked together by hydrogen bonds.This atructure as described is rather ill-defined,and for this reason we shall not comment on it.

• 生物英語論文の訳

下記の英文を訳してください。 1)We wish to suggest a structure for the salt of deoxyribose nucleic acid has already been proposed by Pauling and Copey.They kindly made their manuscript available to us in advance of publication.Their model consists of three inter-twind chains,with the phosphates near the fibreaxis,and the bases on the outside.In our opinion,this structure is unsatisfactory for two reasons:(1)We believe that the material which gives the X-ray diagrans is the salt,not the free acid.Without the acidic hydrogen atoms it is not clear what forces would hold the structure toegher,especially as the negatively charged phophates near the axis will repel each other.(2)Some of the van der Waals distances appear to be too small. 2)Another three-chain structure has also been suggested by Fraser(in the press).In his model the phophates are on the outside and the bases on the inside,linked together by hydrogen bonds.This atructure as described is rather ill-defined,and for this reason we shall not comment on it.

• 生物論文の訳

下記の英文を訳してください 2)It has not escaped our notice that the specific pairing we have posulated immediatbly suggests a possible copying mechanism for the genetio material.Full details of the structure,including the conditions assumed in building it,together with a set of co-ordinates for the atoms,will be published elsewhere.

• [英語]()に入るものを教えて下さい><

1. Little () that Keiko would fail the exam. (1) I thought (2) did I think (3) I didn(t think (4) didn't I think 2. I wonder how much () to get a digital camera. (1) does it cost (2) it costs (3) costs it (4) costs 3. An accident deprived (). (1) his sight (2) him of his sight (3) him his sight (4) his sight from him 4. English physicist Isaac Newton () to be the father of modern science. (1) says (2) is said (3) tells (4) is told 5. () seems to be something wrong with the engine. (1) It (2) What (3) There (4) That 6. Many cancers can be cured if () at an early stage. (1) discover (2) to discover (3) discovering (4) discovered 7. () was it that won first prize in the speech contest? (1) Who (2) Where (3) What (4) How 8. () is important in learning English is to practice it every day. (1) It (2) That (3) What (4) Nothing

• 英語の問題

問、日本文に合うように(  )内の語を並べかえよ。 1、彼女の目に喜びの涙が浮かぶのが見えた。   We(coming/could/eyes/in/her/joy/of/see/tears). 2、後になって初めて、何かおかしいとふと思った。   Not(did/it/later/occur/until)to me that something was wrong. 3、昨日の彼の発言は私にはあまり重要でないように思われた。   What he said yesterday (of/sounded/little/importance) to me. 4、ジムの性格を考えると、友人を裏切ったという事実は驚くに当たらない。 Considering Jim`s character,the fact that he batrayed his (be/friends/is/nothing/surprised/to) about. 5、いつものことながら、私が書いたものを読み返してみると、不備な点がたくさん目につく。 As is oftten the case with me,I cannnot reread (finding/have/I/is/that/there/what/without/written) much to be revised. 6、明日何が起こるか分からないから人生は面白いのだ。 Life is interesting (is/may/because/knowing/what/happen/no/there) tomorrow. お願いします。

• 和訳お願いします!

Very little of what is said is important for the information expressed in the words. It is crucially important, as a way of showing that we are involved with each other, and how we feel about being involved. お願いします(>_<)

• 強調構文

It is thatを省略しても文として成立するのが強調構文ですね。 How often do we say "Of course I believe it-I saw it with my own eyes!" But can we really be so sure what it is that our eyes tell us? 「自分の訳」 私たちはどのようにしてしばしば「もちろん、それを信じる。-自分の目で見たから」と言うだろうか? しかし私たちの目が私たちに教えることが本当にそんなに確かなのだろうか。 第2文のwhat以下はなぜこのような語順になっているのですか。 It is -----that ~~~~.の形ならわかるですが^^。 よろしおねがいします。