英文の添削をお願いします

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 私達が抱える問題についての質問
  • 放射能汚染に対する県の対応について
  • 日本の安全性についての疑問
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文の添削をして頂けませんでしょうか?

英文に苦戦しております。 どなたか添削・改善して頂けますと幸いです。どうぞよろしくお願い致します。 また、本文内容に不快な思いをされる方がおりましたら、深くお詫び申し上げます。 ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー 2週間前、我が県の市長が「放射能は危険ではない。痛みはわけ合うべきだ」と言い、放射能汚染された瓦礫の県内受け入れと福島産野菜の積極的な販売を表明した。私の生徒達は「日本の空気と食べ物は安全なの?」と私に尋ね、彼ら自身も考えてきたが、私達は未だに答えを見つける事が出来ない。 3 weeks ago, a Mayer of my prefecture expressed the acceptance of radioactive polluted rubble and active selling of vegetable grown in Fukushima area. My students have been asking me, "Is the air and food safe in Japan?", yet we have not found the answer yet.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ID10T5
  • ベストアンサー率31% (732/2313)
回答No.1

次のようにしてはいかが。[]は原文に手を加えた(追加した)個所です。 [2] weeks ago, a mayer of [a city in our] prefecture expressed the [idea of] acceptance of radioactive[ly] polluted rubble [from Fukushima] and [sales promotion] of vegetable grown in Fukushima area [in his city, saying "Radiation is not dangerous. We would be happy to share the pain with Fukushima people"]. My students have been asking me, "[Are] air and food safe in Japan?" [but] we have not found the answer yet. 見にくいので清書すると次のような感じです。 2 weeks ago, a mayer of a city in our prefecture expressed the idea of acceptance of radioactively polluted rubble from Fukushima and sales promotion of vegetable grown in Fukushima area in his city, saying "Radiation is not dangerous. We would be happy to share the pain with Fukushima people". My students have been asking me, "Are air and food safe in Japan?" but we have not found the answer yet.

ikkyu19
質問者

お礼

ID10T5様 添削をどうもありがとうございます。 先日 http://okwave.jp/qa/q7178877.html の件の英訳でお世話になった者です。今回も、そして他の英文添削の質問においてもご返答頂き、ID10T5さんのお力添えなくして、願書を書き上げる事は出来ませんでした。助けて頂くばかりで何もお礼出来ない事が非常に申し訳ないですが、大学院合格を目指し励み、環境問題の改善を通してID10T5さんにも恩返しが出来ればな、なんて思います。本当にありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 添削して下さい><お願いします。

I have been studying for two years at university in Hyogo Prefecture. I major overall policy there,and that study the various learning such as internatinal relatins,enviromental,and law. I'm happy to go to school,because I fortunate to have a lot of friends like best friends and study there. I study hard to achive my dream from now on for becoming a lawyer and speaking English fluently. But I often change of pace at times. All one can say is that ,as I am, I have to do my best in any case for the porpose of getting my priorities. あんまり良い表現使ってないような気がします。出来たらどう直したいいかとアドバイスなんかあったらお願いします。

• 英文添削/英訳お願いします。

出来るだけ簡単な文法や語句で言いたいのですが、 (1)I have decided my job yet.(まだ就きたい職業はきめてないが)   もし会社員になるなら、大きい会社に入りたい。  一生懸命勉強すれば、大きな会社で働けると思う。 とは英語でどのように言えますか? (2)I'll study of space and English so hard.  私は英語も宇宙についての勉強も一生懸命するつもりだ。 はあっていますか? (3)I like watching the historical things and castle.  私は歴史的な物やお城を見るのが好きです。  はあっていますか?

• 英文の添削お願いできますか?

いつもお世話になります。大学でアカデミックライティングを練習しているものです。下記の英訳の添削と講評をお願いできませんか? 私はこんな場末の汚い墓地に眠っている母を何かいかにも自分の母らしいようになつかしく思いながら、その一方、また、自分のそばに立ってはじめてこれからその母と対面しようとして心もち声も顔もはればれとしているような妻をふいとこんな陰鬱な周囲の光景には少し調和しないように感じ、そしてそれもまたいいと思った。 Cherishing the memory of my mother, who was sleeping in such a dirty grave on the outskirts of the city, I felt heartily this mossy tomb symbolized what she was in her life, and saw my wife beside me, who had never seen my mother, unaware of my feelings with her talking and face bright as always. On the contrary to my retrospect, darkness and dismalness in this graveyard an atmosphere of my wife did not match with, I suddenly noticed. However I also realized; this was not bad too.

• 以下の英文について教えてください

The mournful truth that a man — every man-must die alone, had been thrust sharply into my mind and kept there by the frequent violent attacks of my malady I suffered at that time, every one of which threatened to be the last. (中略) Then my mother died. Her perfect health failed her suddenly, and her decline was not long. But she suffered much, and on the last occasion of my being with her at her bedside she told me that she was very tired and had no fear of death, and would be glad to go but for the thought of leaving me in such a precarious state of health and with a mind distressed. Even then she put no questions to me, but only expressed the hope that her prayers for me would be answered and that at the last we should be together again. I cannot say, as I might say in the case of any other relation or friend, that I had lost her. (中略) It came to me as a great surprise a few years ago to have my secret and most cherished feelings about my own mother expressed to me as I had never heard them expressed before by a friend who, albeit still young, has made himself a name in the world, one who had never known a mother, she having died during his infancy. <最後のIt came to me~の英文について>: It came to me as a great surprise a few years ago~のasは「~として」ですか? as I had never heard them expressed ~のasは「~のように」ですか? (themはmy secret and most cherished feelings ?) my own mother expressed to me as I had never heard them expressed before by a friend のところの意味がよくわからないのですが、 expressedの取り方は、 my own mother expressed to me私自身の母親が私に表現した、 I had never heard them expressed私はそれらが表現されるのを決して聞いたことがない、 ですか? she having died during his infancyここは独立分詞構文で、「彼女は彼の幼年時代に亡くなってしまったので」? ----Far Away and Long Ago :W.H.Hudson

• 英文の邦訳の添削

They see things that the model people do not see, and more importantly we wanted to have the output of the models going to some of the fundamental people. Cross-fertilization, no different from what we do in fixed income…We have a venture…in AI, a whole group of people working on developing computer-based investing. And that’s truly a computer saying, “Buy this. Sell that.” [But] We’re not there yet…there’s no true AI yet in investing. 上記英文の下記の試訳の添削をお願いします。 「彼らはモデルとなる人々が見ていないものを見ており,より一層重要なことに,われわれは,基本的な人々の一部にモデルの商品が行き届くよう望むものである。異種交配,一定の収入でわれわれがなすことと何の違いもない…。われわれはベンチャーを,AI,コンピューター・ベースの投資の展開で働いている人々のグループ全体に行っているのである。そして,まさにコンピューターのいうままに「これを買って。あれを売る」ということである。[しかし]われわれはまだそこまで行っていない…投資においてはまだ真のAIはない。」 以上どうぞ宜しくお願いします。

• 英文の添削お願いします!!

文法的におかしなところや、スペース、ここは大文字(小文字)だってところなど、チェックをお願いします!!(ひとかたまりが1文です)間違いなさそうだったら、OKだと入れてくださるのも非常に助かります!! (1)If I could reach the stars,I would take one for you, and it would shine in your heart forever like my love. (2)Do you remember? The way you hold me. You looked into my eyes and said ‘I love you'. You caressed and said nothing. But it meant more than the chance to hold me and kiss my sweet lips. (3)I'll stand by you forever. (4)Love may be sometimes hard to show. But I love you more than you could ever know. (5)My love for you is as endless as the universe. (6)Our friendship,love,and life together begins today. (7)Our new story begins now with all blessings. We roll up one page. (8)Summer,the fresh air,the fregrant breeze and the flowers under our feet. The blanket of stars is above us. We dream in it … (9)We have love to blind us. We have laughter to unwind us. Because we have fate to find each other. (10)We exchange an eternal promise and bigin to walk. (11)I pledge my self to love,respect and sincerity. (12)I love you from the bottom of my heart. I may not always show it but I do love you.

• 英文の添削をお願い致します!

海外のネットショップオーナーに、以下の日本語の旨を伝えたくメールしたいと思っています。 商品が一向に届かず、困っています。 少し怒りを込めて、相手の方に正しく伝わりますでしょうか? 英語が得意な方、英文の添削をお願い致します。 「商品がまだ届いていません! 本当に商品を再発送してくれましたか? 他のお店なら、商品の追跡番号を教えてくださり、 商品は遅くとも3週間でこちらに届きます。 商品の追跡番号を教えて下さい! もしこれ以上、日数がかかるなら、注文をキャンセルし、返金を希望します。 よろしくお願い致します。」 I have not received the item yet! Did you really reship the item? Another shops always tell me tracking number of the item, and Items arrives in three weeks at the latest. Please tell me tracking number of the item! If there are any more delays, I will have to cancel my order and please cash back. Thank you and best regards.

• so

Pools of highly radioactive water at the Fukushima No. 1 power plant Sunday hindered efforts to stop a toxic radiation leak and repair vital cooling systems so its damaged reactors can be safely shut down. soは接続詞ですか?うまく主節に繋がりません。 ”必要な冷却装置の修理と有毒な放射能漏れを止める試みが壊れた原子炉を安全に止めることができる(けれど)日曜日の第一原子炉の高い放射能を含んだ水たまりがそれを阻んだ。” soを本来のそれで、したがってと訳すと上手く繋がりません。 基本的なことが間違っているのですか?

• 英語の文章、特に、"a"と"the"について

次のような文章を英語にしたのですが、これでよいでしょうか? どなたか、アドバイスいただけませんか? 特に、"a"と"the"の使い方(特に"AIZU" is the name of the area which lay in Fukushima Prefecture の、、"a"と"the"の使い方)がよく分からないのですが。 ・「会津」は、日本の江戸時代に、今の福島県及びその周辺に位置する領域の名称だった。 現代の日本では、「会津」という地名は存在していない。 ・During Edo period (1603-1868), "AIZU" is the name of the area which lay in Fukushima Prefecture and periphery thereof in Japan. Today, "AIZU" is not a name of any geographic places in Japan.

• #Nuclear Wastewater What

#Nuclear Wastewater What is the discharge of the Fukushima nuclear power plant in Japan this time? It is heavily polluted nuclear wastewater. What is nuclear wastewater? Simply put, nuclear wastewater is water used for cooling nuclear reactors in nuclear power plants. This water also contains radioactive isotopes, but the content is low and the half-life is short. It can be discharged after being treated up to the standard. The coolant that normally touches the nuclear fuel rods has been recycled in the nuclear reactor. Japan’s discharge of nuclear contaminated water this time is because the reactors of the Fukushima nuclear power plant were damaged before, and a large amount of cooling water in the nuclear reactors flowed out to pollute the cooling water outside. This nuclear wastewater contains a large number of radioactive elements with strong radioactivity and a very long half-life. , Random discharge will have an impact on the entire earth's ecology.