• ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします

He also described "...the most incredible jewelry." Blake says he took a few of the objects. "I could not remove it alone," he said, "nor could thousands of men."

• tkdmgm
  • お礼率99% (129/130)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

彼は「もっとも珍しい宝石」とも言った。ブレイクは対象の二三を取った、と言う。「一人では動かせなかった(一人どころか)何千人でも動かせなかった」と彼は言った。

tkdmgm
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます! またお願いします。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします。

With Valverde's instructions, a Canadian named Barth Blake may have found the gold in 1886. In a letter, he wrote, "There are thousands of gold and silver pieces..." He also described "...the most incredible jewelry." Blake said, "nor could thousands of men."

• 和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。 1.He told me not to go out alone at night. 2.He didn't tell me to stop playing the video game at once. 3. I could hardly understand the foreigner's rapid English. 4.Few people believed that he was innocent of the crime. 5.He is seldom absent from school. 6.Ihope it won't be rainy to tomorrow. お願いします。

• 和訳お願いします

No one knows whether Blake's story is true, as he disappeared soon afterwards. Mark Honigsbaum, author of Valverde's Gold, thinks the gold was likely taken out centuries ago. "If not," he says, "and [if] it's still there, I think it's lost forever.

• 和訳お願いします

Pizarro wanted to live in the palace in Cajamarca. The Inca gave Pizarro some of the gold. Valverde was helped by an Inca family. Blake says he took away hundreds of valuable items. Honigsbaum wrote a book about the Inca gold.

• 和訳をお願いします( ̄◇ ̄;)

The research offers a clear warning that efforts to eradicate malaria should be accelerated, says Sanjeev Krishna from St George's University of London, who studies the biochemical origins of artemisinin resistance. He says that he expected resistance to occur eventually — but not as soon as this. "I thought we would have had longer," he says. More intensive drug-development programmes are needed, he adds, to find new drugs based on artemisinin, as well as alternatives. An eradication programme combining continued treatment and use of mosquito nets is under way in this area of Cambodia, Day says. "It's going to need considerable political willpower, scientific research and financial resources to achieve," he cautions. But without it, there is a danger that the resistant parasite could reach the world's malaria heartland — Africa. "That," says Day, "would be a major disaster." よろしくお願いします^^;

• 和訳お願いします

'Then he showed me the lamps burning in the shop.He said they were obliged to keep them burning eight months before they could do anything. 'We then went into the glss-blowing department,a separate building,out back. Two men were at work there.Edison had enlarged the bulb of his lamp about 33 per cent and they were at work blowing them,and parts of these vacuum pumps. Edison is working a vacumm pump of glass entirely .They were putting some of the carbon horseshoe into the lamps.There was only one man at work putting the carbon in(Batchelor). 'From there I went into a photo-lithographic concern that Edison has just got up,and they were at work pictures.There was one picture of Edison surrounded bu about thirty-five of his workmen taken by this process;and they had a man at work with chemicals,etc.Every now and then my conductor would point out a lamp with remark,''How nice that is burning!''ect.Then he would turn a little screw to turn the light off or on.He couldn't regurate it intermediately.It was eighter all off or all on.I asked him if they could regurate to any intermediate point and he said they couldn't.''These horseshoe burn very well,''he said. '''Some of them burn on an average about 800 hours continuously.''My conductor then took me where the dynamo machines were working and showed me the engine which he said was 80HP-150,I should think,judging from the size of it.He said they had a hundred lamps burning,but I am positive there weren't over 50,even if as many as that,everywhere,in the shop and out of it;and to run them he had 3 dynamo machines worked by this engine,those big upright machines of Edison's,that my conductor said had a capacity of 50 lightseach

• 和訳お願いします。

“Fundamentally,” he says, “what we are focused on is bringing people back to life from death or near-death, and reinventing or revolutionising the way we approach that.” Becker's key discovery is that cells don't die during that five-minute window. The real damage comes when the heart restarts and oxygen floods the tissues, a process known as reperfusion. “It's pretty well accepted that at the point at which the usual human being gets pronounced dead, all their cells are alive. It's a very eerie question: if all their cells are alive, what is death?” says Becker. Besides, if all the patient's cells are alive, why can't the patient recover and walk out of the hospital? “With our current therapies we can't do it.” One option, says Becker, is cooling the patient―by a few degrees, not to cryonic extremes―to buy time, an idea he says has been around for thousands of year. In studies, dogs and mice cooled before reperfusion have recovered better. “We believe it prevents reperfusion injury.” Cooling, he adds, is much quicker if you cool the blood directly, either by injecting a slurry of micro-ice particles or by using a bypass machine. Imagine, he says, a soldier in the Iraq war, bleeding to death while you watch. “If you could zap, perfuse him, put him on a plane, wing him to a major hospital and fix him all up―that's not at all crazy.” よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします

Well I showed Sammy all round the laboratory,the glass house,the machine shop,and finally took him to the shed where the electric locomotive was. He wondered at the little engine that could haul those three trailers full of people and asked whether the machine was 'in operative condition.' 'Certainly,my dear sir,' I answered,and asked whether he would like a ride.'I should appreciate it,'said he. The engine driver at the machine shop started the engine for us. We just took the locomotive without the trailers, I beging on the operating side of the machine and Insull on the other side near one of the brake handles.I swiched on the juice and soon we were going at the rate of thirty miles an hour. Insull seemed to enjoy it. When we reached the end of the line we stepped off for a few moments and looked at the remains of the old copper mine.

• 和訳していただけませんか?

下の文を和訳していただけませんか? However, he was inspired by Goethe’s example to interest himself in science. When he entered the University of Vienna in 1873, he decided to take a medical degree before embarking upon scientific research. Belonging, as he said of himself, to the class of sedentary humans “who can be found for the largest part of the day between two pieces of furniture, one formed vertically, the chair, and one extending horizontally, the table”, Freud took eight, instead of the usual five, years to graduate. This was not through laziness, but because he dabbled in so many subjects, making him eventually into one of Europe’s most cultivated men. For example, although it was not required of medical students, he elected to study with the German philosopher Franz Brentano (1838-1917), whose book Psychology from the Empirical Standpoint (1874) introduced Freud to the idea of “the unconscious”. (This idea, which Brentano actually dismissed, had been invoked by generations of earlier philosophers to explain how ideas and forgotten memories could sometimes rise to the surface as if floating up from a hidden reservoir.)

• 詩の和訳をお願いします。

少々長いのですが、以下の和訳をお願いします。 翻訳サイトも試みましたが、いまいちピンと来なかったので…。 "It Couldn't Be Done" Somebody said that it couldn't be done, but he with a chuckle replied, that "maybe it couldn't"but he would be one who wouldn't say so till he tried. so he buckled right in with the trace of a grin on his face. If he worried he hid in,he started to sing as he tackled the thing that couldn't be done and he did it. Somebody scoffed:"Oh,you'll never do that;at least no one has ever done it" But he took off his coat and he took off his hat. And the first thing we know he'd begun it. With a lift of his chin and a bit of a grin without any doubting or stopping he started to sing as he tackled the thing that couldn't be done and he did it. There are thousands to tell you it cannot be done, There are thousands to prophesy failure; There are thousands to point out to you one by one, The dangers that wait to assail you. But just buckle in with a bit of a grin, Just take off your coat and go to it. Just start in to sing as you tackle the thing That"cannot be done"and you'll do it. 以上よろしくお願いいたします。