• ベストアンサー

和訳を教えてください

和訳を教えてください 1 Androclus saw that it was a long. sharp thorn which hurt the lion so much. 2 Until that question was asked it had never occurred to me that I had been so happy. よろしくお願いします

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#224896
noname#224896
回答No.1

1. Androclus⇒Androcles アンドロクレスは,長く鋭いとげが,ライオンをとても傷つけていることを解りました. 2. Until that question was asked it had never occurred to me that I had been so happy. その質問が尋ねられるまで,私は,とても幸福であることに気付くことはありませんでした.

abiabichan
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.2

アンドロクロスは、ライオンがとても痛がっているのは長いトゲのせいだと分かった。 その質問を聞いて初めて、自分はなんて幸せなんだろうと思った。

abiabichan
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました

関連するQ&A

• 英文和訳お願いします。

日本語訳を教えてください。 ( )が自分で考えたものです。 If i had known that things were going to turn out the way they did,I would never have joined the company. (もし事態がそのようになることがわかったいたら、その会社には入らなかったのに) It was not until she was well on her way to the office that she thought of the matter. (彼女は家に帰る途中で元気になって初めてそのことを考えた)

• 英語の構文(150)から質問です

Until that question was asked it had never occured to me that there was no period of my life that had been devoted to play. (その質問を受けて初めて、私の人生で遊びに夢中になった時期は 全然なかったと言うことがふと頭に浮かんだ。) この英文の解説で 「最後のthatは、periodを先行詞とする関係代名詞である」 と書いてありました。 1)no period of my life that had been devoted to play.は、 「devoted AtoB AをBに捧げる」 のAが省略されて、Aに当たる部分が「period」であると思うのです よって、no period of my life that had been devoted to playを 二文にすると no period of my life period had been devoted to play. でいいでしょうか?? 2)it had never occured to me that there was no period of my life that had been devoted to play. 二重否定の構文でしょうか? 参考書に「二重否定は、否定+否定→肯定の意味関係を表す」 と書いてありました。 すると、「遊びに捧げられた時期は、私の人生において全く存在しなかったという考えが、私には全く起こらなかった」 →  (私の人生で遊びに夢中になった時期は     全然なかったと言うことがふと頭に浮かんだ。)答えの訳 となるのでしょうか?? 少しおかしい感じもするのですが・・ お願いします。<(_ _)>     

• 和訳お願いします

和訳お願いします we have revised Grammar A so that it no longer mispredicts the data in question so that がうまく訳せません(>_<)

• 和訳して下さい。

この文章の和訳が思いつきません。どなたか説明していただけると 嬉しいです。 If you had asked me before, I never would've predicted that living alone in the city would be this difficult. 私の頭ではどう考えても If you had asked me before, I would have predicted that living alone in the city would be this difficult. の構文に直したくなります。

• 和訳が分かりません。

I was starting to worry that maybe something had happened but I also know that you are a student, too, so I also thought maybe it had something to do with that. 和訳が分かりません。 上記のI also ...の部分がいまいち訳せません。 全文は下記です。 すいませんがお願いいたします。

• 英文と和訳があります。和訳は正しいですか?

Until recently I had no idea why people asked me these questions. People from other countries also c omplained about being asked what they considered personal questions. My American roommate in California, usually quite mild, was incensed by one of my Japanese visitors, who asked what he probably considered an indirect question: "What is the marriageable age in the United States?" The implication was not lost ome her. "Is he implying that I should be married at my age? (She was 25 or 26 years old at that time.) What business is it of his when I get married!" 日本語訳 最近まで人々がなぜこうした質問を私にするのかわかりませんでした。他の国からきた人たちも、彼らが個人的な質問だと思う事柄について尋ねられることに苦情を言ってました。普通はとっても穏やかなカリフォルニアにいる私のアメリカ人ルームメイトは、おそらくは遠まわしの質問だと思って次のように尋ねた日本人の訪問客の一人に激怒しました。「アメリカでの結婚適齢期は何歳?」その質問が暗示していることが彼女にはわかったのです。「彼は私の年なら結婚すべきだってほのめかしてるの?(彼女はその当時25か26歳でした)。私の結婚が彼になんの関係があるって言うのよ!」

• 和訳お願いします

高二の教科書の一部分なんですが 良く分からない部分があるので和訳をしていただけないでしょうか? “But you never really saw any fighting?” She smiled grimly. “Only in our house.” She took a small bite of her sandwich. It was surprising, the way the words had started pouring out. English words. This American boy had done nothing but smile at her encouragingly and here she was, putting into English things she’d never spoken of before in any language.

• 簡単な文の和訳をお願いします

it was not until I was well into my adult years that I understood what it means 確認したいのでお願いします!

• 和訳お願いします

The fish had no defense against Thalassomedon―they didn't see the huge animal until it was too late!

• The story of my life 和訳

また分からない部分があったので、ぜひ和訳の得意な方よろしくお願いします。 I had some difficulty in holding on, for the branches were very large and the bark hurt my hands. But I had delicious sense that I was doing something unusual and wonderful, so I kept on climbing higher and higher, until I reached a little seat which somebody had built there so long ago that it had grown part of the tree itself. I sat there for a long,long time , feeling like a fairy on a rosy cloud. After that I spent many happy hours in my tree of paradise,thinking fair thoughts and dreaming bright dreams.