• ベストアンサー

あなた方が隣人になってうれしいです

「あなた方が隣人になってうれしいです」 お隣に引っ越してこられた人への言葉です。 英会話のCDでは We are glad to have your the neighbors. と聞き取れます。 We are glad to have neighbors like you.のほうが文法的に正しいと思うのですが 最初の文のように会話では言うのでしょうか? それとも私の聞き取りが間違いなのでしょうか?

• M1343
  • お礼率84% (308/364)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

こんにちは。 そのCDでは、おそらく We are glad to have you as our neighbors. といっているのかな、と思います。 I'm glad to have you as my friend! (あなたが友達でいてくれて嬉しい!) というのと同じ表現の仕方ですよね。 ちなみに、We are glad to have neighbors like you. でも、もちろんいいと思います。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.2

「英会話」のCDですから文法的に正しいかは問題としていないのでは? 一般に通用している言いやすい言葉を挙げているだけだと思います。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします

携帯ゲームをしてて分からないのでお願いします。 You don't have enough neighbors. lnvite your friends to be your neighbors

• お礼を言います これでいいですか?

英語でお礼をいいたいのですが 相手は英会話の教師です。 わたしが海外に行くためもう最後になります 以前こちらで相談しましたが 自分で考えなさいとのことだったので 自分なりに考えました おかしくないかチェックお願いします Last by today. I do'nt say good bye. I really miss you. your lessons are very good. I really enjoyed tolking with you. で最後に I'm glad to have met you. もしくは I like seeing you.... でしめたいと思います 力不足でおかしな英語になってるかもだけど どうでしょう あと あなたのおかげで英語が好きになったことを 挟みたいのですが 思いつきませんでした。 アドバイスを。。。

• 教えてください 英文に自信がありません

ファンレターの〆の言葉として、英語が下手なことをあやまろうと 思っているのですが、以下の文章で通じるでしょうか? We are sorry to have not written this letter not much well. But we are glad to read. この手紙がうまく書けていなくてごめんなさい。 でも読んでくれて嬉しいです。 we are always wishing your success to be health. 私達はあなたの成功と健康をいつも願っています。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語が得意な方、和訳お願いします!

英語が得意な方、和訳して下さると助かります。 baby in a few more days we get to see each other. i know how it is to have hard times and how important it is to have a great support system so you wont let it slow you down or bring your feelings down. i know your friends are there for you when you need them but there are situations where you need to handle on your own. i want to always learn how to change your mind and help your feel positive in your life. i want you to feel like you are growing all the time. i know that what is not growing is dying and when you feel like that you can't help but wonder what is the meaning of your life? when you feel like you are growing, you never want to die; you just want to live forever. feel like yelling out "i love my life" . that is what i hope i could be for you. make you feel and scream out " i love me life". i wont give up on you! i just want you to know that! with or without me i only want you to be happy!!! 長文でお手数おかけしますが、宜しくお願いします。。

• 英語、英訳添削 英会話表現

英文を添削してください。また英会話表現として使いたいので〇〇も使える!みたいに色々なパターンを教えてもらえると助かります。日本語はニュアンス程度なのでそれっぽいことがネイティヴにも伝わる英文を教えてください •甘いお菓子好き? 昨夜クッキーを作ったんだけど良かったら食べる? Do you like sweet pastry? I cooked chocolate cookies last night. Please eat if you like this. ・今週末、ダンスの発表会だよね? 調子はどう?(ダンスの) がんばってね! You are going to dance show this weekend,aren't you How was it(ここが分かりません) Do your best ! I hope you that your successful. ・今は何もスポーツしてないんだよね? 過去には何かしてたの?ダンス一筋? You don't play any sport ,don't you ? Have you ever tried it before? Just dance?only dance(これじゃ失礼ですよね?) ・あなたの手が好き。 すごい指が細くて綺麗だね I like your hand. Your fingers are beautiful(細くて綺麗みたいな指を褒める表現を教えてください) 英語、英訳、英会話

• 海外通販で何かを連絡しなくてはならないのですが。

初めて利用したサイトでこのようなメールが来て困っています。必要な情報は入力しており、何かを連絡しないといけないようなのですが・・・We have received your first order at xxxxx.com. To begin supplying you, as part of your first order we are obligated to ensure you are authorised to use the credit card submitted. We have a fast and simple process to make this possible. We will process a random amount against the card, once you are able to confirm the amount we have charged to the card, we are happy to process the order. The amount debited will be deducted from the value of your order. You should be able to see this amount charged to your card with-in 24 hours using internet banking, otherwise simply call your bank. Reply to this email with the amount we have charged to your card. We apologise for any inconvenience however this has been put in place to protect both our customers and our business from credit card fraud. You have 7 days to verify this amount before your order is cancelled. However, if you are having trouble finding the amount just email us and we will put a note on your order not to cancel. どなかか分かる方いらっしゃいませんか?宜しくお願いします。

• 日本語にしてください!

Wow, we just got your letter How Exiting that you are getting married. Congratulations to both you and your fiancé. We would love to come but have to see if we can get holidays. And we pay for flights and accomodation ourselves. We are so happy for you. Xxx love Richard and Leona What is the nearest airport, and where are you getting married.. We are so happy for you xxx よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の翻訳おねがいします。

ブーツと靴下を頼んだら下記のメールがきました。 大変でも翻訳お願いします。 We received your Redwing boots today and they are ready to ship. The only issue is we are sold out of the Khaki color socks you requested. If you would like we can send you another pair of a color you already have on order. Please contact us as soon as possible with your answer.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。相手からメールが来たのですがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願い致します。 We are waiting on your response for what shipment you would like us to send your package with. Again these are your shipping prices. Please let us know what option you will like us to ship and we will ship asap.

• 英語の聞き取りをお願いします。

添付の音声ファイルで女性が何と言っているのか聞き取りをお願いします。 What the hell is your problem? Are you talking to me? Are you talking to me? I'm just speaking English. (ここまで合ってますか?) 以下は自信がないので聞き取りをお願いします。