• ベストアンサー

英文2つの意味の違いは?

Do you know of any cheaper hotels? Do you know any cheaper hotels? 何でofが入るのでしょうか?

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

ofが入ることによって、教えて!gooという意味合いが強くなるためです。 http://eow.alc.co.jp/know+of/UTF-8/?ref=sa

その他の回答 (2)

回答No.3

of があると「聞いて知っている」、ないと「自分が直接知っている」。

noname#142463
noname#142463
回答No.2

know of 心当たりがある(直接ではないが、間接的に知っている)

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送の事で相手からメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Yes, I have attached the details. Please check. Please see if you can find cheaper quotes. I have so far only found a quote for $36 and that was the cheapest. My manager will look into it as well. However, if in the meantime you can find something cheaper I would say go for it as I do not think that overall the shipment will get any cheaper than $30. Please keep me posted.

• この英文の違いについて教えてください。

この英文の違いについて教えてください。 How don't you know about it? How do you not know about it? 訳つきで教えて頂ければうれしいです。ではよろしく願いします。

• Do you know a way ~? / Do you know the way?

質問を投げかけるときの冠詞の使い方なのですが、 それぞれのケースで the なのか a なのかよく分かりません。 ここではあえて how は使用しないで考えさせてください。 1.ある特定の場所に行くとき。(実際は色んな行き方がある) Do you know the way/s to go to this store? Do you know a way to go to this store? Do you know any ways to go to this store? 2.ある特定のオペレーションの方法を聞くとき。(実際は色んな方法がある) Do you know the way/s to delete dipulicated files on this computer? Do you know a way to delete dipulicated files on this computer? Do you know any ways to delete dipulicated files on this computer? 3.お好み焼きの作り方を聞くとき。(お好み焼きには色んな種類があって方法はまちまち) Do you know the way/s to cook Okinomiyaki? Do you know a way to cook okonomiyaki? Do you know any ways to cook okonomiyaki? 4.出来上がったお好み焼きを食べながらその秘訣を聞くとき  Do you know the way/s to make this okonomiyaki? Do you know a way to make this okonomiyaki? Do you know any ways to make this okonomiyaki? 5.特定の人物に対して Do you know the way/s to make her happy? Do you konw a way to make her happy? Do you know any ways to make her happy? 6.特定の問題に対して Do you know the way/s to solve this problem? Do you know a way to solve this problem? Do you know any ways to solve this problem? 7. secret の場合はどうなるのでしょうか? Do you know the secret/s of her boyfriend? Do you know a secret of her boyfriend? Do you know any secrets of her boy friend?

• 英訳「これらの車で名前を知っているのはありますか」

目の前にいくつか車があります。 そのうち、車名を知っているものがあるかどうか、英語で聞きたいとき、どう言えばよいですか? Do you know any names of some of these cars? でよいですか? anyは「いくつかあるうちのどれでもいい」というニュアンスかと思い使ってみました。 ofが2つあったり、anyとsomeが出てきたりで、ちょっと回りくどいかな、とも思います。 お願いいたします。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。 そのことで相手からメールが来たんですがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 how did you want to declare the value of the shipment. We can do it lower if it helps, please let us know.

• 英文の意味を教えて頂きたいです。

簡単な文だと思いますが・・・ よろしくお願いします。 do you know english? shall we do practice english?practice is very important for me. I am waiting answer. good bye:-)) but I don't know english very well For example,are you going to correct to mistake?

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。珍しい物なのでサンプルをくださいと伝えています。その事で返事が来たんですがすみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 Thank you for your message, please let me know what items you want samples of and I can look into this for you, once you have done this I can email you a proforma of the total, please bear in mind that you would need to register a account before I can do this. --

• 英文の意味が解りません。翻訳をお願いします!

no i will send you the info of how much it cost or the weight of the package when you know how much it cost you can send me the money and then will shipped if not i can pay for first class mail and send it myself without any xtra charge

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

海外の友人からメールが来ました。その友人は会社を辞めてしますのでその引継ぎの内容だと思います。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いいたします。 I believe that David will be temporarily in charge of your account. You do still have my contact information on LINE so if you need anything, please let me know. I’ll be staying at AAA until end of this week.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。届いたら不良品で返金か交換のお願いをしていました。その件で返事が来たのですがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 thank you for your patience and understanding, please know you can email me about any issues, I will personally follow your account. As for the 3 damaged AAA they are older so I am sorry we should of checked them before we ship them out to you. If there are any imperfections we will email you first for approval. Most of our AAA are new and we have some AAA that are older but for the most part this should not happen again. I can offer you several options, please let me know and if you can think of a better solution. - We refund you $BBBB USD for the bags and you can keep them and discount them. You can send it back ( we will refund you back the cost for economy shipping ) we credit you back the amount for the AAA and shipping and you can choose other AAA and we will give you 3 free CCC of your choice