• ベストアンサー

英文の意味を教えて頂きたいです。

簡単な文だと思いますが・・・ よろしくお願いします。 do you know english? shall we do practice english?practice is very important for me. I am waiting answer. good bye:-)) but I don't know english very well For example,are you going to correct to mistake?

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

英語知ってますか?   英語を練習しましょうか? 私にとって練習は大切です。   返事を待っています。さようなら(絵文字)   しかし私は英語をよく知りません。   例えば、あなた間違いを直せますか。 (この程度の人といくら練習してもあまり効き目は無さそうですね、この英語では) 

kmrmsk1116
質問者

お礼

早いご回答、ありがとうございます! 参考になりました。 SNS上で、更に外国人の方からでしたので、まさかの質問です・・・

その他の回答 (1)

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.2

英語できる? 一緒に英語練習しましょうよ。練習って大事なのよ。 返事待ってるから。じゃぁね。 でも私英語あんまりうまくないから。 できれば間違いを直してくれるといいな。

kmrmsk1116
質問者

お礼

早速のご回答、ありがとうございます! 参考になりました。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を複数購入しました。ですがいくつか買ってない物が入っていました。相手にその事を伝えたら下記のような返事をもらいました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 thank you very much for this. I am still awaiting a message from 発送業者名. I will surely forward them your email to let them know about this. These bags are definitely not ours. When I have spoken to 発送業者名 they told me that they had to re-package the cartons so I am 100% sure they made a huge mistake there and send 2 wrong cartons. Please bare with me. For your next shipment I will not be using this company as I do not want something like this happening again and I am sure you do not want this either.

• 英文の翻訳お願いします

下のどれか一つでも良いので、日本語に訳して欲しいです。 お願いします。 (1) I'm glad to he here. (2) I'm happy to be with you. (3) I'm sorry to be late for class. (4) It has been raining since last night (5) It is fun to swim (6) It is important for us to learn English. (7) It is the best novel that I have ever read. (8) It is very difficult for you to answer this question? なるべく簡単に訳してもらえたら嬉しいです。 お願いします、、

• どなたか下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか

宜しくお願いいたします。 What kind of job do you have Keiko? I am very friendly but I am difficult to travel with because I have a sick heart which makes travel very complicated. I am in Greece for 2 weeks and already I have been in hospital for 2 days. Would it be helpful, if my health allows it, to go to Japan and give you English practice for a few weeks?

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。インボイスの事や商品のラベルの事でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 It's been a while now since my last email. Your order has arrived all labelled and I have emailed the courier the details so that they could give me the correct price. I am hoping to get back to you tomorrow with the invoice. I am very sorry for the extremely long wait. I will do my very best that you do not wait this long next time. As I mentioned we have had shifts and half of our warehouse staff is now gone hence the delay. I will email you tomorrow your updated invoice.

• 下記の英文の意味を教えて下さい。

For the old items, I can reorder them, we just do not keep them in stock, but if you want me to reorder as long as you order 2pieces ( sometimes 3 ) I can special order them for you, which ones are you interested in. For the sold out items, generally speaking, they were not the most popular, i do think the AAA tote was very popular and should do well in USA and also the BBB. Right now we ordered the “CCC” and a lot of clients have been waiting for it, if you want to place an order for that and pre-order you can do, that should release in a couple of days.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。再入荷と送料の事で質問をしていたんですが返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか お願いします。 We do indeed have the AAA in 3 colours: black, plum and purple. I don't think that there are many pieces left of the black colour. If you want any I can put away for you what I have here. The purses BBB are not available and frankly I am not sure when will they be coming back. When they do come back I will let you know. Also, I really do not know what other pieces did you speak to Becki about, so I would need you to let me know all the styles that you are interested in. I can see that you are registered on our website but I don't think you have used it as your account was not active. I have activated it for you now. You can log in with your email 'CCCC..' and password would have been sent to you right after your registration. If you have troubles logging in please let me know and I will give you a new password. I am also awaiting a quote from DDD. However, they tell me that they cannot give me an accurate quote without the correct dimensions of boxes or the correct weight. Therefore, I can only give you a rough estimate at the moment and find out properly once you have placed an order and once all the boxes have been packed.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。商品の再入荷の件と、送料の事で質問をしていたら返事が来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。ちなみにいつも購入するところです。 We do indeed have the AAA in 3 colours: black, plum and purple. I don't think that there are many pieces left of the black colour. If you want any I can put away for you what I have here. The purses BBB are not available and frankly I am not sure when will they be coming back. When they do come back I will let you know. Also, I really do not know what other pieces did you speak to Becki about, so I would need you to let me know all the styles that you are interested in. I can see that you are registered on our website but I don't think you have used it as your account was not active. I have activated it for you now. You can log in with your email 'CCCC..' and password would have been sent to you right after your registration. If you have troubles logging in please let me know and I will give you a new password. I am also awaiting a quote from DDD. However, they tell me that they cannot give me an accurate quote without the correct dimensions of boxes or the correct weight. Therefore, I can only give you a rough estimate at the moment and find out properly once you have placed an order and once all the boxes have been packed.

• この英文はどういう意味ですか?

先日旅行先のホテルに忘れ物をし、メールで問い合わせをしたところ 確認がとれましたので。私は以下の返信をしました(私自身は英語ができないのでokwaveで英文をコピペしました) ______________________ Thank you very very much!!!!! for your finding my personal thing left behind. Will you send it by courier service ? It is OK for your convenient way about the payment. Please let me know its way. Surely I have credit cards. Please let me know the amount I have to pay if possible. Thank you. You helped me a lot. ______________________ 「国際便で忘れ物を届けてほしい、その値段も教えて欲しい」という旨です。 そして以下がホテル側から帰ってきた返信がこちらです ______________________ Great to hear that it is yours I will inform back to you while I know price. Thanks and Best Regards, ______________________ 短い文章で帰ってきたので、ちゃんと私の想いが伝わっているのか不安になりました ホテルからの返信をどなたか訳してください、よろしくお願い致します。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送の事でメールがきたんですがすみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 I have received your payment for your order and I have checked a few shipping quotes. There are no cheap options. It will be around  000ドル. I am waiting for one more lady to get back to me and I will let you know on Friday as I am off tomorrow.

• すみませんがどなたか下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか?

すみませんがどなたか下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか? 宜しくお願いします。 ↓ I understand what you mean That’s god that you are coming to Yemen soon waiting to see you I want to tell you about fake Okubo it was my mistake I don’t mean to not make hotel booking by okubo but l thought l can make it too For more l will tell you in Sana'a pleas call me Im waiting