• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:英文依頼メール添削のお願い)

英文依頼メール添削のお願い

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英文依頼メールの修正をお願いします。
  • ホテルの予約内容をご確認ください。
  • 租税条約の協力をお願いします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#175206
noname#175206
回答No.1

Dear Prof. ○○ 来月11月○日から○日間本学にお越しいただき、ご指導いただけるとのこと、 ありがとうございます。 Thank you very much for visiting us to lecture in the university for X days from Nov. Xth. Invitation Letterと租税条約を作成いたしました。この添付の内容でよろしいかご確認ください。 Please find attached, the invitation and a "Tax treaty" for you in PDF format. Would you please check them? ホテルを以下の内容で仮に予約させていただきました。 もし変更した方がよろしい点がありましたら、お申しつけください。 We have made a reservation for a single room in the hotel as bellow. Could you please let us know If you have any requests for changes, additions and so on. Location: Charges: Details: もう一つは、PDFの租税条約です。 租税条約を2枚印刷いただき、2枚共にサインをいただき、誠に恐れ入りますがPDFファイルにて電子メールに添付頂き、私宛てにご返信いただけると幸いに存じます。 何かございましたら、私までご連絡をお願いいたします。 Another attached file is "Tax treaty" in PDF format. We were wondering if you could possibly print out two sets of them on your printer, sign them, convert one of them into a PDF file and reply to this e-mail with the signed "Tax treaty" file in PDF format. If there are any problems with you, please let me know. Thank you in advance. Sincerely yours [質問者様の名前 of 所属名] -------------------------------  少し分からないところがありましたので、以下のように仮定しています。間違っている点がありましたら、補足欄でお知らせください。 1)電子メールで、PDFの「Invitation Letter」、「租税条約」を添付して送る。 2)先方に、PDFの「租税条約」を2通プリントアウトしてもらい、署名してもらう。 3)先方は、サインした「租税条約」を質問者様で確認するため、PDFファイルに変換して、この電子メールに添付して、返信してもらう。 4)後日、サインしてもらった「租税条約」を処理する(一通は先方で保管?)。  なお、4)は上記英文メールには、入れていません。その2通を、来日時に持参してもらうとすると、以下の1行が必要です。 Would you please bring the two signed "Tax treaty"s above with you, when you come to us in Japan? ---  ちなみに、「サインする」はsign、sing(歌う)ではありません(^^;。

mayu027
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!!とても助かりました。最初に、2つの添付ファイルを付けていることを述べると、とても読みやすいメールになるのですね。 不明瞭な点があり、申し訳ありませんでした。ですが、3)の「添付して返信してもらう。」の通りですので、この点も明確にしていただきありがとうございました。 お礼申し上げます! サインのスペルが歌うになってましたね。恐れ入ります(恥)

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 更新手続きのメールの書き方

海外の雑誌の購読更新を申請するための手続きを教えて欲しい旨のE-mailを送信しようとしています。書き方としてこれで通じるかどうか、見ていただきたいのですが。。。相手の会社から更新のinvoiceが届いてて、その価格で購読更新をしたいと言いたいのですが。 Dear sirs, Thank you for your subscription renewal information. (see attached pdf.) Our start-up subscription has already expired May 30, and we would like to apply for renewal on condition that the cost(US$1,150) you send to us (See attached pdf file). Please let us know the procedure to renew subscription. If you would like to know some information, for example, credit card No. and so on,we will fax them to you. If you have any questions, please free to contact us. regards,

• 英文メールの添削をお願いします

以下の文章ですが、梱包状態を確認し、写真を送るように 依頼したメールです。どの注文分かを分かりやすくするため、発注番号も記載して、その時の 発注書も添付しました、 お手数ですが、添削をお願いします。 Please confirm the freight of PO# xxx is packed with stretch film as in the photo attached. And, could you please e-mail us photos after packed of the freight? Please refer attached PDF file for PO# xxx.

• 英文の翻訳をお願い致します。

雑貨屋さんのポスターを何枚か買ったあと、後日「2枚買ったら1枚無料」というサービスを知り、今からでも無料分のポスターを受けとることはできるかというお問い合わせに対して返ってきたメールです。 Thank you for your mail, We checked about your order and your package has been shipped, if you want to get the free print that you need to provide the LINK / URL to us for confirm your free print, but we have not receive your request before the shipping, hope you could understand that this is not our mistake, we have the remind of the Shop Policies, the attached image is the reference. Please don't worry about that we would like to help you to solve this issues, we could send the free prints with your new order, you purchase 7 prints totally, would you like to purchase 1 more prints to get 4 free prints? You could provide LINK / URL to us for confirm your free prints. Thank you and looking for your reply 英語の得意な方翻訳お願い致します。

• 下記の英文を訳してください。

ネットショップからいただいたメールです。どなたか翻訳お願いいたします。 Thank you for your order, We received about your request and the free print(A2 size) would add in your package, would you mind to take the font view of the damage one? We are sorry about for the happen but hope you could understand that the delivery is depends of the post office and postman, if you have any question that please feel free for contact us firstly, we would trying to help you solve it. Thank you and looking for your reply

• 英文でのメール【至急お願いします】

教授にアポイントのメールを送ったところ、このような返事が来ました。 I will be in XX from about 9:30. You can come at any time. I forgot to send you an invitation. We are having Japanese curry and rice tomorrow from 11:30-1:30 in XX by my office. If you like, please come and eat some with us. I can look at your paper then. これに対しての返事なのですが、 Thank you for your reply. I appreciate your helpless. Thank you for invite me. I am looking forward to see you tomorrow. だけでいいでしょうか? なんか素っ気ない感じがするのですが(笑)。 また、Thank youを2回も続けてしまったのですが、よくないですよね・・・。 (2文目はappreciateに変えました) こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 またメールなので、敬語になっていなければ教えて欲しいです。

• 以下の英文の添削を願いします。hon

When we Japanese people decline an offer or an invitation, we often reply “yes” when we actually “no” to be considerate of others' feelings and vice versa. For example, even when we say "yes" to you when invited to a party, our "yes" can/could mean "no" at times. It is easier for us to distinguish our true intentions and words , but it would be very difficult for foreigners to understand those of us. 何度かアドバイスを頂いた上で上記のようにしてみたのですが、distingish以降が特に表現として気になるのですが、校正いただければ幸いです。

• 【大至急】英文メールのご添削お願い

下記のビジネス上の英文メールについて、おかしな箇所や丁寧にした方が良い部分がありましたら訂正をお願いいたしますm(_ _)m (取引先企業から、派遣社員の就業開始日を28から29日へ変更してほしいと連絡があり、その返信英文です) Thank you for informing us about her start day. We informed her that start date changed from 28th to 29th. And she agreed this change. Thank you.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

翻訳ソフトを使用せずに翻訳の程、宜しくお願いいたします。 Thank you for contacting Sierra Trading Post regarding order. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. According to our records, you contacted us about the exact same order on 5/8. The partial refund offer of $44 was given. If you are not satisfied with this amount and request to be refunded in full, you will need to send the item back. Again we apologize for the inconvenience, and we look forward to your response. Have a great weekend! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

• 英文おかしくないですか ?

この英文レベル的にはどうでしょうか ? 仕事で使ってはいますが、体系的な教育は受けてないのであまり自信はありません。多分古くさいかもとは思うのですが・・・ ----------------- Dear Mr. Smith, Thank you for your e-mail. Thank you for your delivery confirmation for new XXX pcs of product A to be shipped with our P.O. Nos. 1 and 2. If you really can make the shipment at the end of May, 2009, we will be able to close the deal with our customer. However, just in case, we would like to have your confirmation that you can produce above XXX pcs without delaying the shipping dates of already-placed orders from both International and Japanese markets. If you foresee any kind of possible delay, please let us know. We eagerly want to get the order for the additional XXX pcs, but, we cannot delay the shipment dates of other orders.

• 英文メールの添削をお願いします

以下の英文メールでおかしいところがないか、添削をお願いします。 内容は『求人に応募してきた人全員に、応募者多数の為今回はご希望に添えかねる結果となりました』と、書類選考段階での不採用を通知するレターです。(特に誰か一人に決まったというわけではなく、全員不採用です) どうぞ宜しくお願いします。 Dear all applicants: Thank you for applying for the position with our firm. Since we received resumes from many candidates and carefully looked over them, I regret to say we were not able to respond you favorably. I hope your success in your job search. regards,