• ベストアンサー

簡単な和訳をお願いします。

In america they do not sharpen razors at a hardware store. If you prefer not to sharpen it that is fine, thank you.

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#142463
noname#142463
回答No.3

アメリカでは剃刀を金物屋で研いだりしないよ。あなたが研ごうという気がないんだったら、それでいいけどね。 何せ状況がわからないから… ジョークか皮肉? 金物屋に頼んでもきれいには研げないから、この研ぎ器を使ってみませんか、みたいなテレビショッピングのひとこまかな。

その他の回答 (2)

noname#246169
noname#246169
回答No.2

アメリカでは、金物屋では剃刀はとがない。もしあなたがそれをとぎ鋭利になるのをを好まなかったら、・・・礼を言う 意味不明。ごめんなさい

回答No.1

文脈がないので分かりづらいですが、訳してみました。 直訳ですみません。 アメリカでは、金物屋でかみそりを砥ぐことはありません。 もし、あなたが砥ぎたくないなら、それでもかまいません。 ありがとう。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします

By the way, do you know if the razors were honed to shave-ready with tape on the spines? I'm just curious. It's fine if you don't know.

• 和訳お願いします!

thank you for getting back to me  but are you sure its not over the counter cause we went buy thiere lastime and it is over the counter my husband buy it in the airport store but it's okey if you can't find it thank you for you're time tho' i'm greatful for what you did. お願い致します!

• 和訳を教えてください

和訳を教えてください お願いします! Question:Why is it that if you tickle yourself it dosen't tickle,but if someone else tickles you,you can't stand it? Answer:If someone were tickling your body and you managed to remain relaxed,it would not make you laugh at all. Of couse,it would be difficult to stay relaxed,because tickling causes tension for most of us,such as feelings of unease because of physical contact,the lack of control,and the fear of whether it will tickle or hurt. However,some people do not laugh when they are tickled―those who do not get tense for some reason. When you try to tickle yourself,you have complete (4)of the station. There is not need to get tense and therefore no reaction. You will notice the same result if you close your eyes,breathe calmly,and manage to relax the time sameone tickls you. (4)は無視して 大丈夫です(>_<)

• 困っています 和訳してください

アメリカのある会社に商品を注文したのですが、商品が届かないので追跡番号を教えてくださいとメールしたら、下記のお返事をいただいたのですがすみません、訳してください Your order left our company on March 10th, but will not leave the United States, until today. You will have ten days from the time the products leave the U.S. to receive your package. DHL has no tracking numbers, which is why they are far less expensive than other international shipping companies. They will notify me when you package arrives in your company. Please advise your Customs IMMEDIATELY, (today if you haven't already) that you are expecting a package, so that it is not left at customs, or held up getting through customs. We do not have any access to the package once it arrives in your country, we simply receive a note it has landed there, it is then on your shoulders to work with Customs, and its always best to get that set up ahead of time.

• 和訳をお願いします

I will vote you once you make the refund. I already bought you 1 razor, no reason not to give a positive vote if I do not have to spend a lot to sharpen the razor. Please make the refund and I'll vote you.

• 英文の和訳をお願いします

What do our customers pay us for? Why do they buy from us? In a competitive, non-monopolistic market, and that is what the world has become, there is absolutely no reason why a customer should buy from you rather than from your competitor. None. He pays you because you give him something that is of value to him. What is it that we get paid for? You may think this is a simple question. It is not. I have now been working with some of the world’s biggest manufacturers, producers, even in Slovenia. I have been asking that question now for a year. We have two kinds of customers: one, of course, is the retailer and, if that soap or that detergent or that mayonnaise is not on the retailer’s shelves, the housewife won’t buy it.

• 英文の和訳してください。

英文の和訳をしてください。 お願いします……。 1*What did you do during the summer vacation? 2*What was the best thing you did during the summer vacation? 3*Do you think it is better to visit the beach or the mountains. 4*Do you think it is better to eat popcorn at the movies or not? そんなの自分で考えろ などの回答は、いりません。 真剣に困ってるので。 どうか、よろしくお願い致します。

• 和訳おねがいします

It's fine, I just need to know what it said and you helped by doing just that and I thank you for doing exactly that. I know a way around it now.

• 和訳をお願いします!

You soon become absorbed in some book or other, and usually it is only much later 4(that) you realize you have spent far too much time there and must dash off to keep some forgotten appointment----- without buying a book, of course. This opportunity to escape the realities of everyday life is, I think, the main attraction of a bookshop. There are not many places where it is possible to do this. A music shop is very much like a bookshop. You can wander round such places to your heart's content. かっこ4のthatと同じ用法を含む文を次のなかから選んでください。 1 The fact is (that) I have nothing to do with the matter. 2 It is here (that) she was killed in a traffic accident. 3 It is so fine today (that) I feel like going out. 4 There is little hope (that) you will succeed. 5 I am sure he is poor but (that) he is sincere. 宜しくお願いします!

• 英語初級者で訳す事が出来ず困っています。

☆Anytime you want to write before that is fine. ☆It would be good if you didn't send me any messages at that time. ☆Just to let you know.