• ベストアンサー

英語の翻訳!

英語の翻訳をよろしくお願いします! Do you know how the female mosquito decides who to bite? She chooses her victims carefully. She uses sensors to find her victims. These sensors are on her head and her legs.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • machy216
  • ベストアンサー率100% (1/1)
回答No.1

メスの蚊がどうやって噛む人を決めるか知っていますか?彼女は獲物を用心深く選びます。獲物を探す為にセンサーを使うのです。センサーは彼女の頭と脚に付いています。 拙い直訳で申し訳ないです。

worldvvv
質問者

お礼

十分でございます!本当にありがとうございました!!!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の翻訳をよろしくお願いします!

No one loves the mosquito. But the mosquito may decide that she loves you. She? Yes, she. If the mosquito were not a female, it would not need to bite you. The female mosquito bites, not because she's unfriendly, but because she needs blood to lay eggs.

• 英語の和訳!

英語の和訳をよろしくお願いいたします! With these sensors, she tests your body moisture, body warmth, and chemicals in your sweat. If she Iikes what she finds, she bites. But if you don't appeal to her, she'll turn to someone more delicious.

• 中学英語 適する語について

She tried ( find ) her dog, but she couldn't. to find  で合ってますか? よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします

It is common for bears to carry a carcass to the riverbank and not eat a bite after finding it is a female salmon that has already laid her eggs.

• 英語→日本語に翻訳お願いします!

japan has some beautiful car models. you see them here every day then you have these and its hard to find them in any other country then Japan what i have seen. whats the thing with these cars? its not really about this particular car its like often when i see images of japanese streets i see cars in that shape and size for a very short time they tried to sell a car with that shape here but no body bought it

• 英文メールを翻訳して頂けませんか。

英文メールを翻訳して頂けませんか。 Her sweater/jacket in the first picture has a nice print, like it! and it seems she's wearing her school uniform in the 2nd one, maybe? I was wondering, are these 2 models popular or recognized over there? hirose alice and sakata rikako, it's kinda hard to find info about them, I'll appreciate any information.

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します。

Oh and did I mention shoes? I’ve come to understand that shoes can make, break or even be the outfit. They have a direct correlation to how she feels about her legs and body. Compliment your wife by telling her you think her shoes make her look sexy. Even surprise her with a new pair, but make sure you get the right size.

• 翻訳(和訳)をお願いします

To further prove her point, Bader pulls out her phone, and sure enough, she has a spreadsheet that’s carefully curated with brands that she’s been trying to work with to help open the door for more inclusivity, so not only she can be welcomed there, but so her plus-size followers can too. But she doesn’t typically share all this background work she does, she says, asking aloud if maybe she should. “Maybe this is something I could share, in a way, without listing out every single name, but just saying, ‘We're doing this on a daily basis,’" she says, before also noting aloud to herself — and to her team — that it’s time to start a new cycle of following up with brands to continue the process of trying to make fashion a more inclusive space. 翻訳サイトを使っても意味がわかりません。 彼女の主張をさらに証明するために、ベイダーは携帯電話を取り出し、そして案の定、彼女はスプレッドシートを持っている、それは彼女がそこで歓迎されるだけでなく、彼女のプラスサイズのフォロワーもそうすることができるように、より包括性の扉を開くのを助けるために、彼女が一緒に仕事をしようとしているブランドを慎重にキュレートしている。 しかし、彼女は通常、自分がしているこのような背景のある仕事をすべて共有することはないという。 「ファッションをよりインクルーシブな空間にするためのプロセスを続けるために、ブランドとのフォローアップの新しいサイクルを始める時が来たと、自分自身、そして彼女のチームに声を大にして指摘する。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文翻訳をお願いします。

In 1916 the Germans completed two submarine merchant vessels, to be used as blockade runners. The aim was to use them to carry high value goods to neutral nations such as the US, which still maintained a strict neutrality, and was prepared to trade with Germany as with any other nation. The first of these vessels, Deutschland, sailed in summer 1916 and made a favorable impact on US public opinion. She made a second equally successful voyage in autumn of that year. Her sister, Bremen, was less fortunate; she disappeared on her maiden voyage, the cause of her loss unknown.

• この文法問題の答えは何になるでしょうか?

(  )her offer carefully, and you'll understand how generous she is with her money. (1)Consider (2)Considering (3)Considered (4)To consider 解答がついてないもので、わかる方に正解と簡単な解説をつけていただけると嬉しいです。 お願いしますm(__)m