A Clear View from the Top: Exploring the World Below

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Experience the clarity and beauty of the world below from the vantage point of a mountain top on a sunny day.
  • Easily identify the surrounding mountains, valleys, rivers, towns, farms, and forests.
  • Historians of the present can only imagine the world of the past, while historians of the distant past had the privilege to witness it firsthand.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英訳 福大過去問 おねがいします

最初のまちがってたのでもう一度とうこうします>< 1The view of the world below from the top of a mountain on a sunny day is very clear. 2We can easily identify the surrounding mountains, the valleys and rivers,the towns, farms and forests. 3The historian who writes of the distant past can view that world from which historians of the  present. 4But there are no mountain peaks from which historians of the modern era can look over the recent past. 5Indeed, they often feel like a man lost in the forest: he can see the trees, but not the forest as a whole.

• po--i
  • お礼率100% (3/3)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

1. 晴れた日の山頂からの下界の眺めは、とてもはっきりしています。 2. 我々は、周囲の山々、谷と川、町、農場と森を簡単に識別することができます。 3. 遠い過去について書く歴史家は、現在の山頂から、その世界(遠い過去の世界)を見ることができます。 4. しかし、近代の歴史家が最近の過去(近現代)を見渡すことができる山頂がありません。 5. 実際、彼ら(近代の歴史家)はしばしば、森で迷子になった人のような気がします: 彼(迷子になった人)は、木は見えますが、森全体は見えないのです。 ☆ 問題文は以下の様ではないですか? (71) (a)The view of the world below from the top of a mountain on a sunny day is very clear. We can easily identify the surrounding mountains, the valleys and rivers, the towns, farms and forests. (b)The historian who writes of the distant past can view that world from the mountaintop of the present. But (c)there are no mountain peaks from which historians of the modern era can look over the recent past. Indeed, (d)they often feel like a man lost in the forest: he can see the trees, but not the forest as a whole. *identify ~ : ~を特定する【他動】     valley : 谷     distant : 遠い【形】     peak : 頂点     era : 時代 http://www.seg.co.jp/h1/english/em_syntax_spring.php

po--i
質問者

お礼

oo! まさにこの回答をまってました>< 今日の学校にまにあってよかったです>< ありがとうございましたぁぁ!!

関連するQ&A

• 英語の訳おねがいします!福大過去問です

The view of the world below from the top of a mountain on a sunny day is very clear. We can easily identify the surrounding mountains, the valleys and rivers,the towns, farms and forests. The historian who writes of the distant past can view that world from which historians of the modern era can look over the recent past. Indeed, they often feel like a man lost in the forest: he can see the trees, but not the forest as a whole. すみません><おねがいしますm(__)m

• 英文を御訳し願います。

The question is how limited beings like ourselves can alter their conception of the world so that it is no longer just the view from where they are but in a sense a view from nowhere, which includes and comprehends the fact that the world contains beings which possess it, explains why the world appears to them as it does prior to the formation of that conception, and explains how they can arrive at the conception itself. 上記英文を御訳し願います。

• 英訳をお願いします

イギリスで部屋を借りようとしています。 ザックリとは分かるのですが、法律とかのところがイマイチよくわかりません;; 部屋を借りるのにこの程度の英語力もないのか、とのお叱りはごもっともです・・・! お恥ずかしい限りです;; どなたかお知恵をお貸しください・・・!!!(>_<) hello again i can make the viewing anytime you want me but i will be coming down from London and will take a day off from work but i must confess i have had a lot of time wasters and fake tenants in the past who invite me for viewing without any form of seriousness or capability of funding the flat,its either they come up with re negotiation or cant afford the rent,these has been a very bad bitter experience for me and has cost me alot in the past, i have met with my lawyer who gave me some good advice to know a potential tenant even a bank-statement or guarantee from your organization wont be accepted as we have had wayward tenants tendering fake documents.,i will like to know if you are capable. So we can proceed, Best regards, Mary

• 英訳困っています >< 助けてくださ~い><

The third stage is what Duvall referred to as the authority period , in which the family are bringing up pre-school children , with the oldest between two and five years old. Essentially, the parents have to train their pre-schoolers to behave in a socially acceptable way , and not like tyrannical little monsters! This, too, can be a deeply demanding phase for the parents. Things often ease up a little when the family enters the interpretive preriod , in which the oldest child is between five and 13 years old , and at school. (The reason why Duvall categorizes these stages from the age of the oldest child is mainly because this signals the need for the parents to learn new behaviours. They have already learned most of the behaviours they will need for younger children-although each child is different, of cource.) The fifth period in the family life cycle is the interdependent period, which consists of families with teenagers. At this time it becomes possible for the teenagers to take more of a share in the emotional and physical aspects of the family , and the relationship between parents and child can become a two-way, interdependent one rather than a simple, one-way , denpendent one.

• 日→英訳です。やってみたけど自信が持てません。

業務で下記の日本語の文章を訳す必要があり、やってはみましたが、うまく訳せず自信が持てません。どなたかご指南いただけないでしょうか。 原文(1):作品はThe World(Vertical/Horizontal), Parallaxの2つのテーマをお送り致します。どちらか1つのテーマのみ、または2つのテーマ共等、作品選出に際してはご一任致します。 英訳(1)A series of work called “The World”and “Parallax”are the artworks I have listed for your magazine.“The World” series is consist of two works, titled “Vertical”and “Horizontal”. I am happy for you to decide which series of works, “The World” or “Parallax”, or both, you will list in the magazine. 原文(2):横長作品を見開きページにて掲載の場合は画像の中心が冊子の中央綴じ部分のノドに落ち込まない様、作品画像を左右どちらかにずらして掲載の事。 英訳(2):Please avoid the center of a long horizontal images being printed on top of saddle stitching. The horizontal image can cover two facing pages. つたない訳ですが、修正していただけると助かります。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英訳お願いします。

長いのですが、英訳お願いします。 困っています…涙。 However secularized our modern civilization may become,this sacred tradition remains like a river in the desert,and a genuine religious education can still use it to irrigate the thirsty lands and to change the face of the world with the promise of new life. The great obstacle is the failure of Christians themselves to understand the depth of that tradition and the inexhaustible possibilities of new life that it contains.

• 和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに。 お願いできますでしょうか。 不明な部分等がありましたら、意訳でお願いします。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 The moon conjuncts Neptune. There is some peculiarity but also a touch of genius in the partner, he may have some talent that seems to be inspired or from the world beyond, but also a strangeness of temperament with it.. An ellement of unreliability and secrecy through out the relationship. You will both find the past and all that is historical very romantic, and the ideal world of yesteryear seems to beckon and call. through this love. It is as if after you meet, a past life or incarnation overshadows the present one, and begins very gradually and subtly at first to make itself known. He will find you mesmerizing, entrancing, and you will always be able to draw him into your world of images and dreams. You can inspire him.

• 和訳をお願いします!

1 Formerly, we used to be less careful about cleanliness, but recently, our cities have become so crowded that there must be rules for keeping order and cleaniness. 2 The people who painted these animals were artists of feeling. They worked with primitive tools and simple colors, but they left proof that great art doesn't grow only from a high degree of civilization. 3 England is a very old country. She has many old ways and customs that have developed over the years till they have become very complicated. Her language has come to have so many words that not half of them are used today. 3 Two weeks later a fire broke out in the forest. The man ran down the hill as he had never run before in his life, until he jumped into the waters of a lake. 4 I do hope some chance will come soon which will make it possible for us to see each other again. 5 At 27,900 feet, a site was chosen for Camp Nine. A tent was set up, and Hilary and Tenzing remained there, while the others went down to Camp Eight. 6 Slowly it (=a mass of ice) slides down the mountain, and cuts deep valleys as it goes. At the foot of the mountain it melts to form steams which dash on through the valleys to great rivers that flow to the sea. 宜しくお願いします!

• 主語は何でしょうか?

not only on account of the uncertainty of this means of livelihood especially if the writer has a conscience,and will not consent to serve any opinions except his own;but also because the writings by which one can live,are not the writings which themselves live,and are never those in which the writer does his best. この文の構造が良くわからずone can live,の後のareの主語はなんでしょうか?それがわからずthemselves live,and areのareの主語もわかりません・・・ よろしくおねがいします。

• 翻訳お願いします

以下の英文を翻訳していただけるかたに、 お願いできますでしょうか? 誤植があるかもしれませんが、 意訳でもかまいませんし、そのまま訳していただいてもいいです。 なにとぞよろしくお願いします。 You each feel the other has a kind of perfection, fills a gap that nothing else can, as tough the cracks in your life are cemented and hell together, and the life made bearable, because of this escape. so you wear the relationship like a beautiful but insubstantial cloth that buffers you and protects you from life's harshness. The relationship is set a few degrees away from the harder emptier world, like a cloth of dreams that makes everything better. This permits you to worship from afar., from memories, from promises, from potentials. But in the end if nothing is made solid, you experience disillusionment and disappointment. Neptune is like water in which you can see beautiful images, reflections of love, it can ease your thirst, clean your wounds, but like water it can drain away and leave no trace, nothing. The to end the dream, is to see the other person, and the situation as they are, however flawed or hopeless it may all be, and not as you'd like them to be For so long as you look at them as you'd like them to be the dream exists. But it crumbles gets harder in the cold light of reality and in the effort of making it work and making it real.