タクシーでの空港への所要時間は?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • タクシーでの空港への所要時間を教えてください。
  • 電車で座る時のマナーについて教えてください。
  • ドアを開けっ放しにすることは不注意だと言えますか?
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英作文です ※五問あります

(1)ここからその空港までタクシーでどのくらい時間がかかりますか (2)足を大きく広げて電車に座るのはマナーが悪い (※It is...で始めて/ with one's legs wide apartを使って) (3)ドアを開けっ放しにしておくなんて彼は不注意だった (※It was...で始めて) (4)私が彼を好きなのは、彼がいつも私に親切だからです (※It is because...で始めて) (5)その祭りが行われたのは7月でした (※It was...で始めて) 以上の5つを英訳しなければならないのですが 分からなくて困っています。 教えてください!

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

(1) How long does it take to go from here to the airport by taxi? (2) It is bad manners to sit with your legs wide apart in the train. (3) It was careless of him to leave the door open. (4) It is because he is always kind to me that I like him. (5) It was in July that the festival was held.

Koilakkuma
質問者

お礼

五問全て教えてくださり ありがとうございます! とても助かりました(^-^)

関連するQ&A

• 英作文の添削をお願いします(>_<)!!

50語で題は『学生生活であなたがしたい事』です(>_<)!!  英文はこちらです→   I want to make friends with many people. It is because I was too shy to talk with the strangers. Therefor, I didn't have much friends. It is obvious I come to talk with strangers possibility more than now and became intimate with a lot of people. 間違い、改善点など指摘してもらえると、ありがたいです^^

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

英作文の添削・アドバイスをお願いします。 最近久しぶりに旅行して実感したのですが,田舎の夜空には星が驚くほどたくさん見えます。科学的に考えれば,汚染がなく空気がきれいだからでしょうが,風景はそれを見る者の心を映すとよく言われます。雑事に追われて忙しいだけの生活からしばしの逃避行を敢行したあの時の私は,もしかしたら,めずらしく無邪気な子供のように心が澄んでいたのかもしれません。 I realized when I was on a trip that there were surprisingly many stars in the night sky in rural area. From a scientific viewpoint, it is because the air is clean and not polluted. It is sometimes said that the sight one sees reflects what one has in mind. In those days, I momentarily escaped from the just busy days filled with various things around my living. Perhaps my heart was clear like innocent children then.  

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

曲が演奏されているときに突然誰かの携帯が鳴った。 Suddenly someone's cellular phone rang while one was performing a music. 雨が降っていたので彼は出かけずに家にいた。 Because it was raining,he was home instead of going out. 彼は仕事でニューヨークに行かざるをえなかった。 He had to go to N.Y. because of his business. お願いしますm(_ _)m

• 英作文

英作文 1)私はとても疲れていたので早く寝た I was in the bed early because I was very tired. 2)そのプレゼントで私の兄はとても幸せな気分になった This present made my brother very happy. 3)このおもちゃは赤ちゃんが使って遊ぶには危険すぎる This toy is too danger to play baby. 4)雪で覆われたあの山を見てごらん is covered with snow 4は途中までしか出来ませんでした。 訂正・アドバイス等よろしくお願いします。

• 中三 英作文

英作文の減点理由をアドバイスお願い致します。8点満点中2点減点されてしまいました。 「中学校で経験した事」がテーマです。 I was enjoyed studying English in junior high school. It is because I enjoyed speaking English with ALT. When I said "Hello" to ALT, he said "Hello" to me and smiled. I was very happy when I saw his smiles. I think studying English mskes me tired, but it is mskes me happy. どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。         

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

「受賞おめでとうございます。どうして映画監督になりたいと思ったのですか。少し お聞かせいただけませんか。」「そうですね。ちょっと答えづらいのですが、七歳の 時にキャメラを買ってもらって、それがきっかけで、映像の面白さに気づき始めたのだ と思います。映画館をやっている祖父がいたのも、映画的環境に慣れ親しむ一因 だったと思います。」 “Congraturations on the award! Would you mind sparing some time for us to ask you why you wanted to become a supervision of cinema”“Well, the answer a little embarrass me. It is because I started to realize the interest of pictures by the opportunity to be bought a camera for me when I was 7 years old. That my grandfather run a cinema is one of the reason why I familiar with the surroundings of it, I think.” 最後に I think を持っていったのは文頭にもっていくと (that) thatになりわかりづらいかと 思ったからです。かえってわかりづらいでしょうか? 回答よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文のアドバイスおねがいします

なぜ勉強するのですか という質問に、 Because I want to be a teacher. I decided it when I was ten. It is fun for me to teach somethings. と答えると、3点満点中何点もらえますか 3文合わせて3点満点です 中3の英作文の問題です おかしな文法があれば教えてください 採点、アドバイスよろしくお願いします!!

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

出来れば間違い箇所の指摘、訂正をお願いします。 1.私は新校舎に入ってみる気にはなれなかった。1つには、これはもう私の出た学校ではないという寂しさがあったためである。 I didn't feel like entering the new school building.One reason was there was sadness that it was not what I had graduated from. 2.今や家屋の値段が高くなりすぎたので、若い人たちは将来のために貯金するよりは、むしろ現在の生活を楽しむことにお金を使おうとする。 Young people prefer to spend their money enjoying themselves rather than saving it for the future, because the price of houses are too high now. よろしくお願いします

• 英作文の添削を

課題で、"A Part-time Job for Me"というタイトルの英作文をしました。 文法的な間違いや、不自然な表現がなく、ちゃんと意味が通るかどうか不安なので、添削をしていただきたいと思い、投稿しました。 よろしくお願いします。 I don’t work part-time now.   Because I’m very busy with study now and I cannot find an offer of a part-time job that condition conforms to me, nearby my house. However, it is not that I don't work at all.  My relative sometimes asks me to mow the grass of the field and vacancy.  And she asks me help with the final income tax return at the end of the year.  Another relative, cannot use computer, sometimes asks me to make documents with a Microsoft Office Word.  The member of a municipal assembly of the acquaintance’s husband of my father asks me to create his Website.  The reward of these work is more expensive than the wage of the general part-time job.  However, there are few incomes because there is little work. I will want to do work of distributing mails at the post office in next winter vacation if I work part-time.  I've ever done this work when I was a tenth grader, and this work was pleasant.  And there is a post office near my house.  I can go there by bicycle in about thirty minutes. It is not suitable to deliver mails for me.  When I worked once to deliver mails by bicycle, I took time very much to finish work because I cannot ride a motor bicycle.  So I delivered it by bicycle.  But I ran slow by bicycle.  And I wasn’t good to learn the route very much.   Therefore the vice-postmaster changed my work into distributing mails.  This work was easier than delivering mails.  It was worm in post office and I was able to have confectionery, oranges, juice and for a break.  But my wage was higher than the other part-time worker because the wage of the postman was applied even after work changed because at first I was adopted as the postman that is higher wage than worker of distributing mails.  So I was able to work easily and get much money.

• 英作文を見ていただけると幸いです、よろしくお願いします。(手紙形式)

英作文を見ていただけると幸いです、よろしくお願いします。(手紙形式) The story concerning the cell phone was able to be heard and it was good. Thank you. When the story is heard, the etiquette of the cell phone in the United States is not good. However, the etiquette of the cell phone in Japan is not necessarily also good. Because I am working at the bookstore, the cash register is occasionally stricken. Even Japan : at accounting. There is a person who is speaking with [ni] and the cell phone. Moreover, there are a lot of people who operate the cell phone in the train. However, the taxi driver that is speaking with the cell phone has not seen up to now. It seems to struggle for the report of work though it talks in the wireless. Do not think that it is too speaking even if the taxi driver from the Middle East is struggling for the report of work to India. I want you not to forget feelings of serving. Certainly, the cell phone begins to ring here and there. Then, the cell phone had rung the other day though it visited an art museum. Also in Japan and the United States, there seems to be a problem for manners of the cell phone. When it is used, only I am regarded that it is necessary to worry about other people. There are a lot of places of no smoking also in Japan though no smoking was written. There is a shop that divides the no-smoking zone and the smoking seat, too. As for the cigarette and the cell phone, manners may be defended. ケータイに関する話を聞けてよかったよ。ありがとう。 アメリカにおけるケータイのエチケットは、話を聞く限りではよくないね。 でも、日本におけるケータイのエチケットも、良いとは言えないんだよ。 私は本屋で働いているから、レジを打つときがあるんだ。日本でも、お会計の時 に、ケータイで話している人はいるよ。また、電車の中でケータイを操作する人はたくさんいるよ。 でも、ケータイで話しているタクシードライバーは今まで見たことがない。無線では喋っているけど、仕事の連絡を取り合っているようだよ。もし、インドと中東出身のタクシードライバーが、仕事の連絡を取りあっていたとしても、それは話しすぎだと思うな。接客の気持ちを忘れないでほしいよね。 確かに、ケータイは至る所から鳴り出すね。先日、美術館に行ったんだけど、そ こでもケータイが鳴っていたよ。 日本もアメリカも、ケータイのマナーに関して問題がありそうだね。それを 使うときは、自分のことだけでなく、他の人を気遣わないといけないと考えるよ 。 禁煙について書いていたけど、日本でも禁煙の場所は多いよ。禁煙席と喫煙席を 分けているお店もあるよ。たばこも、ケータイも、マナーが守られるとよいね