英作文の添削を

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 課題で、「A Part-time Job for Me」というタイトルの英作文をしました。文法的な間違いや、不自然な表現がなく、ちゃんと意味が通るかどうか不安なので、添削をしていただきたいと思い、投稿しました。
  • 私は現在パートタイムで働いていません。勉強が忙しくて、近くの家に条件に合うパートタイムの仕事のオファーを見つけることができないからです。しかし、全く働かないわけではありません。親戚が時々私に草刈りや空き時間のお手伝いを頼みます。また、年末になると所得税の確定申告の手伝いを頼まれることもあります。知り合いの夫の市議会のメンバーは、コンピュータを使えないため、Microsoft Office Wordで文書を作るように頼まれることもあります。これらの仕事の報酬は一般的なパートタイムの仕事の賃金よりも高価ですが、仕事が少ないため収入は少ないです。
  • もしパートタイムで働くなら、来る冬休みに郵便局で郵便物の配達の仕事をしたいと思っています。私は10年生の時にこの仕事をしたことがあり、楽しかったです。また、家の近くに郵便局があります。自転車で約30分で行くことができます。私にとって郵便物を配達することは向いていません。一度、自転車で郵便物を配達する仕事をしたとき、モーターバイクに乗ることができないので、仕事が終わるのにとても時間がかかりました。そのため、自転車で配達しましたが、スピードが遅かったです。また、ルートを覚えるのが苦手でした。そのため、副局長は私の仕事を郵便物の配達から郵便物の仕分けに変えました。この仕事は郵便局内での作業で、休憩にお菓子やオレンジ、ジュースを食べることができました。ただし、私の給料は他のパートタイム労働者よりも高いです。なぜなら、最初は郵便配達員として採用されたため、郵便物の仕分けの労働者よりも高い賃金が適用されたからです。そのため、簡単に働くことができ、多くのお金を得ることができました。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英作文の添削を

課題で、"A Part-time Job for Me"というタイトルの英作文をしました。 文法的な間違いや、不自然な表現がなく、ちゃんと意味が通るかどうか不安なので、添削をしていただきたいと思い、投稿しました。 よろしくお願いします。 I don’t work part-time now.   Because I’m very busy with study now and I cannot find an offer of a part-time job that condition conforms to me, nearby my house. However, it is not that I don't work at all.  My relative sometimes asks me to mow the grass of the field and vacancy.  And she asks me help with the final income tax return at the end of the year.  Another relative, cannot use computer, sometimes asks me to make documents with a Microsoft Office Word.  The member of a municipal assembly of the acquaintance’s husband of my father asks me to create his Website.  The reward of these work is more expensive than the wage of the general part-time job.  However, there are few incomes because there is little work. I will want to do work of distributing mails at the post office in next winter vacation if I work part-time.  I've ever done this work when I was a tenth grader, and this work was pleasant.  And there is a post office near my house.  I can go there by bicycle in about thirty minutes. It is not suitable to deliver mails for me.  When I worked once to deliver mails by bicycle, I took time very much to finish work because I cannot ride a motor bicycle.  So I delivered it by bicycle.  But I ran slow by bicycle.  And I wasn’t good to learn the route very much.   Therefore the vice-postmaster changed my work into distributing mails.  This work was easier than delivering mails.  It was worm in post office and I was able to have confectionery, oranges, juice and for a break.  But my wage was higher than the other part-time worker because the wage of the postman was applied even after work changed because at first I was adopted as the postman that is higher wage than worker of distributing mails.  So I was able to work easily and get much money.

noname#44892
noname#44892
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • petitchat
  • ベストアンサー率40% (313/767)
回答No.1

読みました。 大体意味はわかりましたが ところどころ意味不明のところがありますし文法の間違いもあります。ただ こういうご投稿の場合 元の日本語をつけていただかないときちんとした添削ができません。 それにとても長いので添削するにはかなりの時間がかかります。 補足欄を使って日本語のご提示をしていただけますと 少し時間がかかりますがきちんと添削ができると思います。 お急ぎでしょうか。なにぶん週末にかかりますし本日はもう遅くしている暇がありません。 とりあえず 元の日本語のご提示をしていただけませんでしょうか。 日本語がつくことによって他の方がご添削くださるかもしれません。

関連するQ&A

• 英作文の添削をお願いします!

今年大学受験をするものですが、宅浪なので英作文の添削をしてくれる人がいません。なので添削をお願いします。 テーマ:自分の失敗とその失敗から学んだことを100字以内で書け When I was fourteen. I bought a cell phone. As soon as I use it, I liked to call my friends on it. One day, I called one of my friends loudly on my cell phone in the train. I did not realize that I was annoying other people on board. then the woman sitting by me said to me that you should hang up your phone and pay more attention to people around you. After she scolded me, Iwas ashamed of my attitude and learnedthe importance of cosidering other people from this experience.

• 英作文

学校の課題で、"My High School Days"という題で英作文をしました。 文法的な間違いや、不自然な部分等あると思いますので、添削していただこうと、質問させていただきました。 よろしくお願いいたします。 I went attended ABC High School. This school was founded in 1961 by Taro Oda. It is co-education now. But it was a boys' school before 1994, DEF girl's High School was next to it. They merged it in 1994 and became ABC High School. It has generally course only now. But generally course has three courses, A course, B course and C course. When I was senior, there were 48 classes in this school, and more than 1,700 students were studying in this school. I belonged to B course. In the B course, we studied aiming at entrance to school to the university. I and my friends always went to the school by bicycle. I was doing it for exercise and a saving. It takes me about fifty minutes from my home to the school. My favorite subject is civics. I liked the modern society in particular. My best friends in high school were Yuichi Masuda, Yoshitaka Ito and Toshimitsu Kato. We used to go to Miyawaki Bookstore or Book Square in Matsusaka after school by bicycle. It was late that I always arrived at the house because these bookstores were long way from my house. I belonged to the rugby club. But I have never play rugby. Because my teacher made me and my friend the member of the club by force to direct our life and to let me study. So we studied mathematics in the teacher's room while other members did club activities. My impressive teacher was Mr. Ishimoto. He was my teacher when I was junior, and teacher was mathematics and rugby club. He was severe, grim and strong.  Therefore I and my friends could not disobey. If we had not good exam result, he punched us. So my friends studied English and mathematics very hard. But I knew his good point. He always thought about students. Therefore he was very strict with us. It will not still change.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

非常に拙い文章ですみません。 明らかにヘンなところだけでもOKですので、添削していただければ助かります。 ここはこう言った方がかっこいい!とかも嬉しいです。 私としては特に、「この状態では完璧に仕事をこなすことができないと思い」のところが不安です。 このままでは「仕事を全くこなすことができない」にとれませんか? I had learned Italian language in Italy before. After I have returned to Japan in 2007, I worked in an office where I helped candidates who want to study various arts in Italy. For this work, I could use mainly Italian language to communicate with staffs of the art school in Italy, but then it was also necessary writing and sometimes also speaking English because of various nationalities of candidates and students. Since I had learned English at university I can use it anyway. But I think that I couldn’t be useful perfectly in this situation so I left my job. Then I looked for other jobs which proper to me, but in Japan many works which are related to Italy require also ability of English. For this reason I decided to learn it seriously. I believe learning English will be much help for me.

• 【英語】作文の添削お願いします 

テーマ:印象に残っている贈り物 Most impressing present in my life is a watch that my father gave me when I passed the exam to enter the high school. My father used the watch before I was born, and he wouldn't put away it even though he was given a new watch by my mother and sister. I think the watch will have been very important for my father. So, I was very surprised when he gave it to me. At first, I hesitated to receive it, but I received it in the end because my father said with smiling that "I use this new watch". The watch was what my mother and sister gave him. My watch and my father's watch is very different because mine is very old and father's is new. However both of them are filled with love of my family. 文法や構成について指摘してください。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします  

欲を言えば例文だけでなく間違いの箇所の指摘をしてくれると助かります。 彼は家まで車で送りましょうかと言ってくれたが、私はその申し出を丁寧に断り、駅までゆっくり歩いていった。 He said that he would drive me home but I refused it politely and strolled to the station. 私の家は大通り沿いにあるので、道路の騒音に悩んでいる。 Because my house is on the big street, I have the trouble that the street is noisy. 翌日彼女に会うので、彼は早く寝ることにした。 He decided to sleep early to meet her the next day. 試験の日が近づくにつれて、彼らはだんだん神経質になっていった。 As the day of the exam was approaching, they got more and more nervous.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

英作文の添削です 誤字訂正箇所や採点を100点基準でお願いします。 ちなみに仮定法をつかっているのは指定条件下にあるので気にしないで下さい…m(__)m If I became a worker , I woul d live in my home by myself, because to live with only myself is a variety of merits. Of course, with my family I can save a lot of money : in fact It costs a lo t of money to live by myself . However,with by myself I would be free to use the time for myself such as shopping ,reading .,relaxing...and so on. I would also can independent of my family and grow as human . For example, I would try to make some food and manage to get earnings . On the other hand, I would freely can't use the time if I lived with my family, because my parents worry about me when I be in out till being late at night. Therefore, I suggest that I choose to live with only myself. この質問を補足する

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。(自転車の盗難 1)

英作文の添削をお願いします。(自転車の盗難 1) 1.彼女の話を聞いて10年以上も前の事を思い出した。 Her topics reminded me something that had occurred more than 10 yeas ago. 2.我家の玄関先から自転車が盗まれたのだ。 I had my bicycle stolen from outside the front door. 3.その自転車の調子は以前から悪くなってきており、どう処分しようかと迷っていた時だったので、逆に助かったと思った。 As it was very old bicycle, it had been uncomfortable one to ride on and sometimes had happened out of order. Therefore I thought, "I'm lucky. From now on I don't need to think how I throw it away." 4.ところが二、三日経った夕方、ある女性から、彼女宅近くの空地に自転車があり、私のではないかと電話を頂いた。 But the evening after few days after, one woman called me and said. "I discovered the bicycle in the open space near my house and I wonder if it is yours." 5.どうも自転車につけたネームプレートを見たらしい。 May be she knew my name and telephone number from attached plate on my bicycle. 6.見知らぬ人に処分を頼む分けにもいかず、とりに行く事にした。 I couldn't ask unknown woman to throw it away, decided to go and fetch the bicycle. 添削文を暗記し、英会話クラブでのスピーチに活用したいと思います。高尚な文章ではなく、初、中級者に理解されやすい事に重点を置きたいと思っています。どうぞ宜しく、お願い致します。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

「受賞おめでとうございます。どうして映画監督になりたいと思ったのですか。少し お聞かせいただけませんか。」「そうですね。ちょっと答えづらいのですが、七歳の 時にキャメラを買ってもらって、それがきっかけで、映像の面白さに気づき始めたのだ と思います。映画館をやっている祖父がいたのも、映画的環境に慣れ親しむ一因 だったと思います。」 “Congraturations on the award! Would you mind sparing some time for us to ask you why you wanted to become a supervision of cinema”“Well, the answer a little embarrass me. It is because I started to realize the interest of pictures by the opportunity to be bought a camera for me when I was 7 years old. That my grandfather run a cinema is one of the reason why I familiar with the surroundings of it, I think.” 最後に I think を持っていったのは文頭にもっていくと (that) thatになりわかりづらいかと 思ったからです。かえってわかりづらいでしょうか? 回答よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

I used to do YOGA every day a couple of years ago, so my body was pretty flexible and fit. I was healthy. However I was getting less interested doing YOGA. Instead I started going jogging three days a week. About the same time, I started to have too much appetite. I could not stop eating until I get full in every meal. In spite of I do jogging, I ended up getting so much weight and to have big tummy. I will DO brush up on YOGA for my body and I am going to eat less little by little.

• 英作文添削してもらえませんか?

いつもお世話になっています。添削や講評よろしくお願いします。 軍隊に入る時は、よもや二度と生きて山を歩けるとは思わなかった。それはまた一つの慰めでもあった。忙しい軍隊生活の中では、山を思い返す暇はなかった。ほんの断片的な山の印象、山の匂いとか、山の風とか、霜融けの温まりとか、そうしたものはしばしば強烈に甦ってくることもあったが、登攀を回顧させるほど特別なものではなかった。 When I entered the army, I thought my chance to hike mountains would never come to me, which only consoled me. Too hard missions in the army deprived me of the time when I retrospect mountains. Sometimes I found myself to recall intently a little piece of impression, smells and winds of mountains or warmth by melting frost, which was not special to make me long for climbing fanatically.