• 締切済み

told me (about) how の使い方

zak33697の回答

• zak33697
  • ベストアンサー率27% (275/1016)
回答No.3

既に、回答がありますので補足的に簡潔に説明します。 (米語での経験を基にしていますので、英語では多少違うかも  知れません) 下記の類似例をまず参照ください。  I hear you.→ 貴方(の声)が聞こえる。(電話などで)  I hear about you.→ 貴方(自身)のことについて聞いている(紹介されたときなどで) 同じことが質問の例でも言えます。 1.They told reporters how they... 他人であるレポータには、走ったかどうか程度の内容を伝えたのでしょう。 2.She told me about how Brazil's omnipresent ... 私には、how 以下...といった(詳細な)内容を話してくれたとなります。 ご参考に。

noname#146207
質問者

お礼

zak33697様、納得しました!補足としてということで、お心配りいただいて感謝!、感謝!です。<(_ _)>

関連するQ&A

• 前置詞のつけかたについて

He told me about the accident.の英文では、the accidentの前に前置詞aboutをつけないといけないらしいのですが、He told me the secret.の文ではthe secretの前にaboutをつけなくても大丈夫らしいのです。一体どうしてでしょうか?どなたか教えて下さい。宜しくお願いします。

• 英文法で大疑問、、

英作文の問題をやっていたら She told me about her children. という表現がでてきました、 tellは第3文型を取らないと記憶していたので、 疑問に思い辞書で調べたらこちらにも 例)He told me about the accident. という同じような表現がありました、が、同じ辞書にtellは『話す』の意味のとき第3文型をとらないとも載っていました この例文は明らかに第3文型であると思うんですが、なぜこのような表現ができるのでしょうか? 文法的な説明をいただけるとうれしいです。

• 次の英語の日本語訳教えてください。お願います。

ニュース英語内のリポーターのコメントらしいのですが、よく解りません。 難しい単語があるわけではないのですが、意味が全然わかりません。 どなたかお助けください。 They’ll compare notes on how maybe this could be brought about. です。They は‘かれら’、this は‘このこと’でお願いします。

• like how の日本語訳について

Now I'm communicating with a friend speaking English on You tube. I got this message from he or her. But unfortunately I didn't understnad some part of what they said . I'd like to reply back to them properly. If you don't mind , Could you help me ? If possible , I'd like all of you to help me in English reply. I'm sorry for being so selfish. About my question , how should I translate this sentence into Japanese ? What they said - "I like how all the anime music i listened to so far are very catchy, or soft and peaceful ". I have a question for you. 日本語で、like how はどうやって訳せばいいのですか? I'd like to help and supprot me. I'm sorry for my poor english. I hope you answer m question.

• let me have it

Today, I was stopped by a neighbor who wanted to talk about the owners of our apartment complex. She said in a disparaging tone, “They’re Muslims, aren’t they?” I told her I had no way of knowing their religion, nor did I need to. All I care about is their apartment policies, which are troubling. She then let me have it about why am I “so hung up about religion,” and I explained that religion has nothing to do with the policies we were discussing. let me have itは「私に思い知らせた」でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• この文章なのですが

教えてください。 『君がそう思っていたなら別に構わないけど、じゃあなんであんな事いったの?』 と、(このようなちょっと強がってるようなニュアンス)言いたいとき、 I don't care~ It does't especially bother me~ とかじゃ変ですかね …? あと 何でそんなこといったの?は、 Why did you say about that? よりも How come you told me about that? のがいいですか? シンプルかつ口語的なよい言い方を例文であげてくれませんでしょうかm(_ _)m お願いします。

• 答えてください。

Write a 100-150ward essay about wards in your language that ireflect your culture. Tell me what they are and explain how they show / or what they show about your culture.

• 直接話法、間接話法について

これを書き換えてほしいです。 (1)My favourite film is about an invisible man. She told me '() .←続く文章を教えて欲しいです (2)"I don't like westerns. " He said (). (3)'They are actors ‘. She told us (). (4)‘The film isn't really about fashion.’ He said (). (5)‘I work for a film studio. ‘ He told me(). (6) 'That director is famous.' We told her (). (7)‘I write thrillers. ‘ She said (). (8)‘The scene reminds me of another film.’ He said().

• 翻訳サイトを使わず和訳お願いします。

I guess Tony is right too about how my clients will be thinking if they see me stating that I actually told someone's husband about his wife's affair. So what will people think when you already told them that I am with the troupe. I don't want people to think that I am saying that because I am working for you.

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 I guess Tony is right too about how my clients will be thinking if they see me stating that I actually told someone's husband about his wife's affair. So what will people think when you already told them that I am with the troupe. I don't want people to think that I am saying that because I am working for you.