• 締切済み

翻訳サイトを使わず和訳お願いします。

I guess Tony is right too about how my clients will be thinking if they see me stating that I actually told someone's husband about his wife's affair. So what will people think when you already told them that I am with the troupe. I don't want people to think that I am saying that because I am working for you.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

> I guess Tony is right too about how my clients will be thinking if they see me stating that I actually told someone's husband about his wife's affair.  私はトニーが正しいとも思う  いかに私の依頼者が思うか  もしも彼らが私が述べているのを見たら  私は実際に誰かの夫に彼の妻のことについて話した  → 私が誰かの妻の不倫について実際にその夫に話したというのを聞いたら、私の依頼人たちはどう思うだろうかということについてトニーが言ったことも正しい。 > So what will people think when you already told them that I am with the troupe.  → 私がその仲間であるとあなたはもう彼らに告げていると言ったら、人は何と思うでしょう。  * 時制のつながりが妙ですが・・・ (when の後に you say とか入っていれば、おおよそ上記のような意味になるのではないかと思いました) > I don't want people to think that I am saying that because I am working for you.  → わたしがあなたのために働いているからそう言っているのだと人々に思って欲しくない。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 I guess Tony is right too about how my clients will be thinking if they see me stating that I actually told someone's husband about his wife's affair. So what will people think when you already told them that I am with the troupe. I don't want people to think that I am saying that because I am working for you.

• 和訳お願いします

you kind of caught me of guard with some of your questions. How can I know that there are not other things you havent told me? I don't want to doubt you have given me a reason to be skeptical (wonder about it). It's difficult and kind of unfair that I developed feelings for you before you told me about it. I focus on making the best of each day and letting things happen over time. I don't think I can handle that kind of guilt. I guess I am kind of an independent spirit/person so it takes me a while to really open up and say the kinds of things that you asked me about.

• 和訳をお願いします

友達とメールのやり取りしてるのですが和訳がわからないので教えてください お願いします 「so if i like you that you will like me?」 「it is just a guess. so i think your last girl friend purpose you first. your nice & look good that i think why girls like you」

• これを和訳して頂けませんか?

I am serious about you my love, you are my present & my future! I realized that there was a connection with you & had no fear in letting you know how much you benefit me, mean & how I am in love with you! I love you sweetheart, quoting a text from the bible, not as well: where you go I will go, your people will be my people.. I can not say enough I love you, I love you, I love you 宜しくお願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします

Wow looks like I did miss that. No problem. I will add leads to one so it is easy for you to wire it. At least you got it really quick. Most are 15-30 days that has to be a record. Anyway I will shoot you out one. I guess ignore your last about buying one right? I will shoot it out in the morning. Sorry about that.

• 和訳をお願いします。

i am sorry if i make you think that way . but i will still get my japanese better .remember i am still new on and i want to know no mather what but is ok ,if you feel that way about me well i let you go .. is late for me and i dont want to make you Mad ... but sorry if i make you mad ..bye チャットで知人から送られてきたのですが、いまいち意味が分かりません。。。 どなたか和訳をお願いできませんか?

• 和訳して欲しいです、お願いします。

I remember when you told me that can't love you 100 percent with my heart then it will not work between me and you and you said that it will be ok because I was honest and that I showed you the feeling of how to feel when someone really cares about you and that's ok. Do you still mean that? What happens if we were just good friends and not boyfriend and girlfriend could you handle that?????

• 次の翻訳は正しいですか?

○○(人の名前), do you think I made the right choice? Well, I'm still a Virgin, that is funny to some people. That I am a Virgin at 21 ○○は私の選択が正しいと思うか? 私はまだ、バージンだ。これはおかしくないか?私は21歳でバージンだ。 この翻訳は正しいですか?

• 翻訳お願いします

I got it this time so no you do not have to pay more, it was the weight that did it, it weighed in at 1 pound 7 ounces and I should have thought about that when I told you the price at the beginning. Next time I will be more wise.

• 翻訳(和訳)をお願いします

“Maybe you’re looking at this being like, 'Jennette, you look fine.' First off, you can't tell from an Instagram photo… ‘You have great skin’ and I’m thinking, ‘No, I don’t. I know how to put makeup on my face. I know how to find a good foundation shade and the right application." “I'm considering posting a picture but I'm too insecure to do do it. It's interesting to me because I can access vulnerability so easily in so many ways, but with my face, it's hard. Like with my words, I can. With my face, I don't think I can." She continues, “And I wish it didn't matter to me. I wish that I could be past caring about my acne, just go 'Oh, it's whatever. It's just a thing that I have, you know, who cares?' "But I care so much, I just wish my skin was smooth," she shared. "I feel like, dirty, because of my acne. It makes me sad that I feel that way about myself.” “I've tried everything. And the only thing I haven't tried, I guess, is just accepting it and owning it. And maybe the reason that’s the only thing I haven’t tried is that’s the hardest thing to try.” ニキビに悩んでいる女性の文章です。 比較的簡単な単語が使われていますが、翻訳サイトを使っても何となくしか意味が理解できません。