• ベストアンサー

次の訳はなんですか?

I want to tell you how impressed we’ve all been with your design 特にwe’ve all beenのところがよくわかりません 倒置になっているんですか?

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

「How 形容詞 S V !」という感嘆文の形が、名詞節として文章に組み込まれている形です。 How impressed we've all been with your design! (どれだけ私たちはあなたのデザインにずっと感動してきたか!) というところから、 I want to tell you how impressed we've all been with your design. (どれだけ私たちがあなたのデザインにずっと感動してきたかを、私はあなたに伝えたい。) となります。

質問者

お礼

つまり 私達全員がとんでもなく感動しつづけたwith your designですか?

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 次の英語が分かりません

洋楽の歌詞について疑問があります (歌詞は質問文の最後に引用します) 質問1 パラグラフ2のIs it overですが このitはパラグラフ3のliesだと思うのですが。 もし、このitがloveなら、次のようになり、 なんとなくですが、不自然な気もします 「僕たちの関係はもう終わりなのかい? それなら僕は再び恋を知ることができる。 恋を信じられるのさ、貴方が『恋は終わりよ』という時に」 そんな醒めた感じなんですかね、上記の解釈だとなんか話者は半分諦めてますよね、 歌詞全体を通して、youに対して話者はもう少し積極的なような気がしたのですが このitはliesではなくloveですか? 質問2 あとgiven any timeについてはどうでしょう? at any given time「いつでも」という意味でしょうか つまり、at any time [ever]と同じですか 「いつでも、太陽までもが冷たくなるでしょう」ということでしょうか? これはgiven time「時間があれば」という意味でしょうか、、、、 「ぐずぐずしていたら(時間を与えられたら)、太陽は冷たくなるでしょう」なのかな パラグラフ1 Another night with that look in your eyes How long have we been waiting with nothing left to say We come together, but we're always alone We tell the same sad story anyway I've been around you for a long, long time You can tell me anything, you gotta let me know パラグラフ2 Is it over So I can learn to love again I'll believe it when I hear you say That it's over Then I can learn to fly again Do you need to say goodbye to me パラグラフ3 There's no reason we should tell any lies 'Cause the truth reveals anything we try to hide So if you open up your heart to me I will take your hand in mine パラグラフ4 We've been together for a long, long time You can let me in, you gotta let me know Given any time even the sun will grow cold When the fire dies inside But I wanna know if the flame still burns For you and me

• 和訳して下さいm(__)m

It is okay we will learn from each other with time tell me about you I want to know how old you are and how many kids 所々は分かりますが全体で何と言っているのかが分かりません(>_<。) どなたかお願いしますm(__)m

• 訳お願いします(>_<)

That's great. We will look into the vacation details as well as how much it will cost you. Once we have all the information I will send it to you for your parents approval. You can provide the funds when we book the vacation. の訳をお願いします(>_<)!!

• 簡単な訳なんですが、

すいません訳を教えて欲しいのですがなんといっているのでしょうか?あなたが私といたいときはいってくれ、それがなければ私はまたひとりになるだろうといっていますか? 彼は何がいいたいのでしょうか、教えて下さい。I will find someone else because if I try to move on all the time my ex will always want nobody to be with me! If you want to be with me, tell me! If not I will be lonely again

• ネイティブにお詳しいかた!

Man I've been waitin' all night now That's how long I've been on ya 一晩中待てたんだ それだけお前を???なんだ on ya(you)の適切な訳し方が分かりません^^; どなたかお力添えを!!

• 訳をみて教えてください。切ない恋愛系です

英語にしたいですがうまくでいません教えてください 恋愛系です。。やさしく言いたいです。 1 「(そういう態度をみて)あなたのことが好きすぎて、 あなたの気持ちが少し変わってしまったんじゃないかって不安になる。 この間、私はあなたを傷つけてしまった。私も傷ついた。でも私たちは一緒にいたいっといった。だから私はあなたをもう不安にさせたくないし、もっともっと愛情を与えたいし、あなたの気持ちを大事に守りたい。あなたも同じであってほしい。」 Im worried... I hurted you and you hurted me..but we ....stay with ..so i dont scare.....anymore I want to give you my love more .... I want to keep ..care ...your heart. .. 2 「あなたの私への気持ちのは前と少しでも変化はある?正直におしえて。」 すみませんこれは表現がわからなかったです 教えてください

• 英語の翻訳お願いします

Hello, I really don’t know why you have not been responding to my messages; please I want to let you know once more that everything has been sorted out all you need to do is confirm these information to enable me authenticate it with what we had on your file. Then within 72hours we will make your transfer 1) Your full name 2) Your full address 3) Your Country 4) The transfer mode you need As soon as you supply me with those information’s we will process your data and send your payment slip. Yours sincerely, Veronica Garcia なるべくわかり易くお願いします

• 訳お願いします。

I'm sorry to keep you from your busy schedule but do you take requests? I'm sorry if you've been asked this question before, I like your art 今海外の方からメールが来たのですがこの人は私にリクエストをしたいのでしょうか?? いまいちわかりません…よろしくお願いします。

• SVOCの文型ですか?

NHKラジオ英会話講座より Seeing how enthused you are about your project makes me want to get started on something I've been thinking of building. 君が計画にとっても熱中しているのを見て、ずっと作ろうと思っていたものをやり始めてみようかなって気になってきたよ。 (質問) 長文で文章の構成が良く理解できません。大まかに自分なりに分析してみました。間違いを指摘願います。 (S)Seeing how enthused you are about your project (V)makes (O)me (C)want to get started on something I've been thinking of building. でも補語は名詞か形容詞のはずですが? 混乱しています。よろしくお願いいたします。 以上

• 訳お願いします

He's mad, but he's not stupid. I'll leave him now, and send my daughter to him. My Lord, I must go now. Goodbay. Stupid old man! My dearest Lord! My dear friends, how are you both? What brings you to Elsinore? We came to visit you, my Lord. Was this your idea, or did someone ask you to come? What do you mean, my Lord? The King and Queen wrote to you, didn't they? Yes, my Lord. And I can tell you why. During the last few days, I've felt very strange. The world has lost all meaning. Nothing seems beautiful. Men can't please me and women can't either. My Lord, we didn't know. お願いいたします。