• 締切済み

簡単な訳なんですが、

すいません訳を教えて欲しいのですがなんといっているのでしょうか?あなたが私といたいときはいってくれ、それがなければ私はまたひとりになるだろうといっていますか? 彼は何がいいたいのでしょうか、教えて下さい。I will find someone else because if I try to move on all the time my ex will always want nobody to be with me! If you want to be with me, tell me! If not I will be lonely again

• 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• aguachan
  • ベストアンサー率40% (4/10)
回答No.4

No3です。 すみません、読み返したら前半の日本語意味不明ですね。 内容は私もNo1さんのご想像と同じです。

• aguachan
  • ベストアンサー率40% (4/10)
回答No.3

他の人を見つけるよ。なんでかっていうと僕が次に進もうとするといつも元彼女は誰とも僕を一緒に居させたくないだろう!もし君が僕と一緒にいたいなら言ってくれ!もし違ったらまた寂しくなっちゃうだろなあ。

• murabon
  • ベストアンサー率23% (42/180)
回答No.2

「僕は同じところにずっと留まりたくないんだ。だから、他の誰かをさがすよ。僕のモトカノも僕の近くにいつも誰かがいるってのは耐えられないと思うんだ。もし僕とずっと一緒にいたいんだったらそう言ってくれ。そうじゃなければ、僕はまた一人でいられるんだけど。」

• ookinaki5
  • ベストアンサー率41% (10/24)
回答No.1

これってネイティブの方が書かれたのですか?私にもちょっと分かりにくいかも。 最初の文は分かりにくいですが、2番目と3番目の文はMunmさんのご推測どおり、「私と一緒にいたいと思うのであれば、はっきり私に言って下さい。でなければ、私はあなたを諦めます」って感じじゃないですか?(ラブレター?) 最初の文は、想像だと、「私が誰かと新しく付き合おうとすると、前の恋人・配偶者がそれを嫌がる。だから私は誰かを見つけたい」というちょっと意味不明な文。

関連するQ&A

• 訳をお願いします。

I'm just surging with anger right now. I can't help it. I think what he did is wrong. why could't he just once give in and not be so controlling. It helps to write these feelings down. I can't talk to him. He overpowers me with his words in no time.then there's the fact that I cant' put what I'm trying to say in the right way. What I want to say never comes out the way I envision it in my head. why is that? I wonder If I could have prevented the fight by going out there myself, then again maybe he would have told me the same things. If I told him any of my feelings he would immediately tell me "the angels are controlling you."I need him to give me the freedom to talk to him, but right now that's not going to happen. So I will only let these feelings flow through me and out this pencil. It's weird, but I already feel the tension leaving me and soon I will only be left with the memory of this night to think about and analyze, rethink, and come to a conclusion about what to do. Maybe the tension is leaving me because I'm no longer around him; I'm out here in my own space. I love my tent! It's my own space to do with as I wish. As soon as I see him again, all I want to do is tell him how wrong he was to do that. But he will never take responsibility for what he does. It''always someone else's fault,the angels now mostly. If I confronted him, he would jut think I'm being controlled to say these things by the angels and that would get me nowhere. 上の英文の訳をお願いします。文の中で、下の文ところがよくわかりませんでした。ご助力をお願いします。 ◎I can't help it ◎I wonder If I could have prevented the fight by going out there myself ◎and out this pencil ◎I'm out here in my own space. ◎how wrong he was to do that ◎that would get me nowhere.

• 英訳を教えてください。

英訳を教えてください。 いつもお世話になります。英訳を教えてください。 時々は外出したいとは思うけれど、私はただあなたと一緒にいるだけで楽しいです。 でもまた私をドライブに連れてね。 Though I want to sometimes go out, I don't want anything but to be with you. But I want you to take me a drive again. これでいいのでしょうか?

• Bath Studying English

I want to study English in the bathtub. If you know, please tell me how to do this? However, I don't want my books to be damp, so tell me the way except bringing it into.

• 訳が分かりません・・・

すいません、友達からEメールを貰ったんですがうまく訳せません・・・ホテルを見つけてほしいようなことを言ってるんでしょうか?  分る方英訳してください、よろしくお願いします。少し長いですが・・・ I will stay for a while. Since I really dont have anywhere to go in Japan I will come if you want me to.Will I be your guest? Yes I will come to Tokyo because of you.. I would really appreciate it if you welcome me. I dont feel like staying in Hotels. I wont have that much money.. If I can find a place to stay in Japan.I can stay longer,but if i cant i will have to leave quicker understand?

• 翻訳してください!

内容は下記です。 Heyy !! I'm doing good ,how are you long time no news ,, I thought you forget about me !! ? "Loll .for the hotel no problem yes we have available room no worry , just tell me your dates if you want me I can make for you reservation , if is ok with you ? Ok , so welcome back to NY , I will be happy to see you again .

• It must be tough~の訳を教えて

It must be tough having someone tell you to be someone else when you just want to be yourself.の訳を教えてください。よろしくお願いします。

• 困っています。

すいません和訳できなくて困っています! Is the same here my love. you are a special someone to me. i think you are a very decent woman〓 so i always will be with you wherever i go. you made me proud to walk & be with you my love 分かる方いましたら宜しくお願いしますm(__)m

• 英語の歌詞の訳をお願いします。

英語の歌詞の訳をお願いします。 できれば大切な人に語りかけるような口調の訳だと 嬉しいです。 I know you think that I shouldnt still love you or tell you that But if I didnt say it, well, Id still have felt it Wheres the sense in that? I promise Im not trying to make your life harder or return to where we were But I will go down with this ship I wont put my hands up and surrender There will be no white flag above my door Im in love and always will be I know I left too much mess and destruction to come back again And I caused nothing but trouble I understand if you cant talk to me again And if you live by the rules of "Its Over" then Im sure that that makes sense And when we meet, which Im sure we will, all that was there will be there still Ill let it pass and hold my tongue And you will think that Ive moved on よろしくお願いします。

• 長文メールを和訳してください(>人<;)

知り合って間もない友人から長文メールが来ましたが英語が苦手でよく分かりません。訳してもらえませんか? 普段は日本語もしくは簡単な英語のやり取りです。 他力本願で申し訳ありませんが宜しくお願いします。 I have 2 daughters, they're grown up 14 years old and 16 years old, I raised them up alone with the help of  my mother :) ....They are big girls now, they don't give me too much trouble, they always want me to be  happy :) I love them a lot, they want me to meet a good woman who can make me happier :) If we communicate more, I will send you their photos. Their mother died  in September 2002, I have missed her a lot, she was a great woman, we knew each other  from High School. I have really missed some moments of being in a serious relationship, not having someone to lean on,  someone to talk to about anything/everything, someone to really trust, someone to count on, someone to  share true love and affection with. My kids have been my back-bone, but I cannot tell them everything, you  know? ...but I can talk to my wife/partner about everything. I want a relationship where I can share everything with my partner/wife, both happiness and problems  because I believe and have learn that sharing your problems with your partner, the more issues you can get  through together with your wife/husband, the closer you will get with he/she. I am a very simple, generous and happy person. I am not perfect, but If I make mistake, or hurt someone or do  something wrong, I like to say SORRY and when I say SORRY, I actually mean it from my heart. I am a very simple, generous and happy person. I am not perfect, but If I make mistake, or hurt someone or do  something wrong, I like to say SORRY and when I say SORRY, I actually mean it from my heart. Have you had a bad relationship before? Trust is important in a relationship from beginning, so if you are  biased about me or you don't trust me, It is better we stop communicating about relationship or friendship  from today, I don't like to waste my time because it is so precious to me. If you trust me and want a friendship and relationship with me, I will like to get letters and calls from you  always because if I do not get your replies or I don't receive calls from you, I will think you are talking to  someone better than me :) But If you write me letters and call me always, It will make me feel special, and I  will also feel that you like me and actually want to talk to me :) 

• この歌詞の意味

どんな状況なんだろう。気になって寝られません(´・ω・`) Little Misty Say you Miss me Say you're sorry Be on My side Don't waste Your pride Say you're sorry I know something that you don't Know I will tell you if you want me To And when someone walks in here You will tell them what you know Little Misty Say you Miss me Say you're sorry Be on My side Don't waste Your pride Say you're sorry I know something you don't want To know I should shut up but I can't Please don't beg me not to say I need you to understand