• ベストアンサー

英訳を教えてください。

英訳を教えてください。 いつもお世話になります。英訳を教えてください。 時々は外出したいとは思うけれど、私はただあなたと一緒にいるだけで楽しいです。 でもまた私をドライブに連れてね。 Though I want to sometimes go out, I don't want anything but to be with you. But I want you to take me a drive again. これでいいのでしょうか?

noname#142299
noname#142299
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数6

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

1。 下記に take someone on a drive と言う言い方が出ています。  http://eow.alc.co.jp/on+a+drive/UTF-8/  me と a drive の間に on を入れるといいと思います。 2。「私はただあなたと一緒にいるだけで楽しいです。」は  I am happy just being with you とも。

noname#142299
質問者

お礼

いつも、いつもありがとうございます。助かりました。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

悪くはないと思いますが 私ならそれを・・・ I want to go out sometimes but i enjoy just staying with you. can you please take me a drive again? と 言うと思います^^

noname#142299
質問者

お礼

さっそくの回答をありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英訳 〇〇のためだったら

いつもありがとうございます。 下記の英訳の言い回しについてわからなかったので教えていただけませんでしょうか。 また、私が辞書を引いて訳した英訳に違和感がありましたら、自然な文章をご教授いただけたらうれしいです。 1.あなたのこともっと知りたい。 I want to know more. 2.あなたのためだったら何でも勉強できる。 If it's for you, I can study anything. もしくは I'll study anything to help you out. →「〇〇のためだったら」って、どのように書くとよいかわかりませんでした。 ご教授いただけるとうれしいです。 3.いっぱいあって何からやっていいかわからない。 There are a lot things I want to study for you, I don't know where to start study.

• 英訳お願いします。わかったとこは省きました><

but... for now I am happy just flirting online lol!! Um... I'm about to go to a meeting for a couple hours (I'm at work) but I'll send you one more email before I do. ... maybe you will not like it though, but I don't want to lie about the kind of person I am... like I already said, I like to talk about sexy things... and if you don't like that at all, I will just be honest with you now, you might not like me very much! But of course we don't have to talk about that stuff all the time, we can talk about anything... ^_^ この英文がへんなのはわかっています。 適切に答えるつもりです。

• 英訳お願いいたします。

英訳お願いいたします。 Oh last Friday I went to the super market and I took some pictures of viennoiserie. They don't look very nice since it's only from the super market. But it should give you an idea what it is. It's quite nice. Many people were looking at me thinking ... "why is he taking pictures of viennoiserie?" ... Of course they don't know that I'm taking pictures for my cute ●●:) Are you sure it's not too much trouble to bring a hair dryer? I don't know anything about hair dryers. Maybe you could teach me what's a good one when you're here, ok? If you wouldn't have enough space or it it would be too troublesome I can just get one. But I want to get a good one ... because I don't want your hair to catch fire or something :) Grrr .. time for me to go to work. In my case it's a little bit the opposite ... I keep thinking of you instead of my work. I don't think anyone can blame me ...after all you're sooo pretty. I hope those 3 weeks will pass very quickly and I can come and pick you up at the airport!

• 英文がわかりません。

この英文はどう訳しますか? 英語がわかる方どうか教えて下さい。 There were a lot of pregnancy tests. Are you still going to have children? Are you artificial insemination again? Don't have children anymore! I can't see my two children properly, but I don't understand why you want another one. Even if We have a another child, I won't take care of it at all. Even if One is born, I'll adopt the child. I don't want to have sex with you, and I don't want to cooperate with artificial I haven't had sex for a long time, but I won't have sex again.

• 英訳なんですが

彼から貰ったメールなんですが、私の解釈があいまいすぎてなんと返事を出していいか分りません。 彼は私に対して、一体ナンなの???どういうつもり!もういいや!と怒っているような感じがするんですが、この文章だと正しい訳はどのようになるんでしょうか?このようになんとなくでしか理解ができません、分る方いらっしゃいましたらどうか教えて下さいお願いします。 You must don't email a lot huh! It's been about a week and I think that you are very busy! When I come back, I want to see you but you really seem like you never had a boyfriend so you never keep in contact with people. Well, take it easy ○○(私の名前)! I wonder every day, how you are doing but you don't reply to anything I write. Am I an ugly guy or something? What's the deal here? I know that I shouldn't worry as much because maybe I shouldn't care at all! Maybe I should chill by myself.......

• 英訳していたのですが・・

以下の日本語を英訳してしてみました(同じような文なのですが)。 アドバイスをいただけると嬉しいです。 1 海外に行けば英語が話せるようになると思っている人が多いですが、私はそういう考えに反対です。 Many people think that you'll be able to speak English as long as you go abroad. But I don't agree with the idea. 2 英語が上手くなるには留学しなければいけないと言っている人がいますが、基本的には納得できないです。 Some people says that studying abroad is necessary to be able to speak English. But, in general, I don't like the idea.

• この it の位置

下記英文の it の位置は普通です。 I don't eat here.  I want to take it out.  ここでは食べません。持ち帰りたいんです。 それでは上記と違って、下記英文の it がなぜ want の直後におかれているのでしょうか。 To eat here or to go?  I want it to take out. [To take out (, please).] <引用元:下記のoutの項> http://homepage1.nifty.com/Liberty/pv/take.htm

• 和訳お願いします。

多分お別れのmailなんだけど綺麗に訳してもらえませんか? it bothers me when you are late and leave so early.  we don't spend enough time together. when you walked out on me you crushed me. Maiko I love you but cant be with you anymore... Im sad but I want you to have a good life.  I know you want children later and  I cant give that to you.  I dont want to be selfish and waste your time. I dont want to hurt you.  I dont want you to regret life later.... Im letting you go because its better for your future.

• 英訳お願いします!

スノーボードに行く時、車内で聴きたい曲は? を英訳したいのですが、 A song that you want to listen to in the car to go snowboarding? は変ですか?もう少し簡略的なものがあれば英訳お願いします。 その際、youは特に必要ないのですが、youがないと英語としての成立はやはりしないのでしょうか?

• 英訳をお願いします。

はじめまして 以下の英訳をお願い出来ればと思います。 よろしくお願いします。 Just think how happy you would be if you lost everything you have right now, and then got it back again. Go look at those kids that starved to death. Sometimes you need something much more miserable than you to feel good about yourself.