• 締切済み

裁判所命令の和訳に悩んでいます。

裁判所命令の最初の部分の和訳に悩んでいます。 適切な訳をお教えいただければ幸いです。 <原文(一部修正)> THIS CAUSE being brought before the Court upon Plaintiffs, Unopposed Motion to File xxxx dated xxx. たいへんお手数をおかけしますが、よろしくお願い申し上げます。

みんなの回答

回答No.1

<原文(一部修正)> THIS CAUSE being brought before the Court upon Plaintiffs, Unopposed Motion to File xxxx dated xxx. 解説 (1)おそらく、Plaintiffs, Plaintiff’s のことだと思われます。 (2) Unopposed Motionは、「反対しない申し立て」なので、upon Plaintiff’ Unopposed Motion to File xxxx dated xxx.は、「本件は、原告が~日付ファイル~に対して反対しない申し立てを行うこと(=反対を申し立てないこと)に基づいて、本法廷に提訴されたものである。」だと思われます。

hitori-shizuka
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。uponとPlaintiffsの処理に困っていたので、大変参考になりました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 裁判所命令の和訳に困っています。

初投稿です。 タイトルの通り、米国裁判所命令の和訳を作成しているのですが、 上手い訳語が見つからず困っています…。 教えて頂けると幸いです。 <原文(一部修正)> ORDER GRANTING UNOPPOSED MOTION OF DEFFENDANTS ●●●TO STAY ANY INJUNCTION THAT IS CURRENTLY IN PLACE 裁判所命令のタイトル部分です。 お手数をお掛けしますが、よろしくお願いします。

• 在学証明書の和訳

この度はお世話になります。 ただ今海外の大学院へ通っておりますが、 諸事情により在学証明書(原本)と和訳したものを日本の某独立行政法人へ提出する必要があります。 基本的には全て自分で和訳したのですが、 最後の一文について、適当と思われる訳が思いつかず、 お知恵をお借りできればと思います。 原文: This certification is being issued upon his request for whatever purpose it may serve. 和訳(未完成): 「本(証明)書は本人の申請に基づき発行されたものである」 (for whatever purpose it may serve.の部分が上手く訳せません・・) 何卒よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を教えてください

英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を教えていただきたいです よろしくお願いします!! 12Therefore everyone-Dr Adenauer, the Russians, the Americans, the French and ourselves-feel in our hearts that a divided Germany is safer for the time being. 13But none of us dare to say this so openly because of the effect upon German public opinion. 14Therefore we all publicly support a united Germany, both on his own terms. 23Adenauer wanted to avoid a failure of the negotiations at all cost. 24For this reason he was reserved in his attitude towards the June events in the GDR(he also didn’t want to give the USSR any cause to direct accusations at the West.) 25Above and beyond that, uncertainty about the consequences of a possible intervention was too great.

• 英文の長文和訳で困っています 和訳を助けてください

英文の和訳で困っています。 和訳を教えていただきたいです。 よろしくお願いします!! The sanctuary was largely reconstructed after the earthquake of AD 62 and was fully functional at the time of the eruption :the excavators of 1764 recorded finding ashes and fragments of burned bones lying on the altar. Sockets in the stylobate show that there were doors or screens between the columns by which the view from the portico to the central court could be controlled. Nevertheless, the cult continued to benefit from the official statues it had been given before the foundation of the Sullan colony, and became even modish even under Vespasian. Both the pronaos and the cella are unusually wide in proportion to their depth, and a staircase running up against the south wall gave direct access to the cella without being seen by the spectators in the eastern portico.

• 英文の長文和訳で困っています 和訳を助けてください

英文の和訳で困っています。 和訳を教えていただきたいです。 よろしくお願いします!! The sanctuary was largely reconstructed after the earthquake of AD 62 and was fully functional at the time of the eruption :the excavators of 1764 recorded finding ashes and fragments of burned bones lying on the altar. Sockets in the stylobate show that there were doors or screens between the columns by which the view from the portico to the central court could be controlled. Nevertheless, the cult continued to benefit from the official statues it had been given before the foundation of the Sullan colony, and became even modish even under Vespasian. Both the pronaos and the cella are unusually wide in proportion to their depth, and a staircase running up against the south wall gave direct access to the cella without being seen by the spectators in the eastern portico.

• 会話文ですが和訳をお願いします!

会話文ですが和訳をお願いします! I don't necessarily have a type yet. I've dated all sorts of ethnic backgrounds, everyone from West Indian to Polish. It's not really like, to me, it's more a personality thing that gets me. I'm good talking, but I want someone else to shut me up and give me some proper feedback. I had one friend set me up before and it was a complete disaster, so the worse thing that could possibly happen with this date today would probably be if I ended up being related to her something, otherwise I'm pretty much open to anything at this point. ある男性の自己紹介です。 この後、ブラインドデートが行われるんですが、内容が把握できません… 長文ですが宜しくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 高校英語です。和訳お願いします!

下の文を和訳お願いします。 Language erects as many barriers as bridges. There is a deep-rooted tendency to dislike, to distrust, and to regard as inferior individuals or groups speaking a language different from one's own just as one considers the monkey a lower animal because it has no language at all. Culture now is transmitted largely by language; the greater the language difference, the greater the cultural distance. More powerful groups will often attempt to force their languages on those they conquer. This not only awakens hatred among the conquered but also tends to weaken their native culture long before they can achieve any real understanding of the culture being imposed upon them. Possibly, thern, language has destroyed as much culture as it has produced.

• 裁判所から支払い命令が

質問です。 以前店舗を購入し他の人に貸しているんですが、その店舗の前の所有者が滞納して残していた借金(?)を現所有者である私たちが代わりに支払えと言われました 最近までは管理会社からの通告のみだったので弁護士に相談したら無視すれば良いと言われ無視し続けたら今回裁判所から支払い命令が届きました 一切見に覚えないし関係無いのに裁判なんて起こされたら支払わなければならないのでしょうか?また裁判にでもなれば勝敗関係なく費用がかかるしそんな余裕ありません… 一体どうすれば良いのでしょうか?ほんとに心配です…皆さんのアドバイスお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 裁判所命令

ちょっとご質問です。 会社Aに勤めているBという人間がいます。 Bは自己破産をした会社Cの連帯保証人になっており、Cの自己破産にもとづき自分も自己破産をしていました。 ところが、今回Aに対して裁判所からBの給料を差し押さえる旨の命令書が届きます。Bはそのことを弁護士へ確認したところ、「Bの自己破産は申請していなかったが、今から申請すれば大丈夫」という回答でした。 このような状態で裁判所命令が覆ることってあるのでしょうか? どなたかお詳しい方、教えて下さい。

• 裁判所からの差し押さえ命令

たとえば、裁判所からの差し押さえの命令で、ある口座を差し押さえるとなった場合で、残金が差し押さえ額以下であった場合は、再度別の口座の差し押さえ命令がくるのでしょうか?また、口座の差し押さえで口座はどのようにして調べるのでしょうか?銀行や郵貯は簡単に教えてくれるのでしょうか?