緊急!英文メールの翻訳依頼

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 銀行送金先を指定するメールに対して受け取り側が手数料を要請しているかどうか確認が必要
  • 英文メールの翻訳を依頼する
  • 送金処理の前にクライアントの銀行が返金を期待していることの確認が必要
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

☆緊急!英文メールの翻訳希望

下記英文メールの翻訳をお願いしたいのです。 ~流れ~ 銀行口座に送金をしてもらう予定でした。その送金先を指定するメールを送ったところ下記のメールが送られてきました。確認が必要だということだと思うのですが、返金するのに受け取り側が手数料を要請しているということでしょうか? With regards to the above contract, please be advised that we require confirmation from the client that their bank is expecting the return before this can be processed.

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51910
  • ベストアンサー率60% (460/762)
回答No.2

「上記の契約について弊社が返金処理をするにあたり、ご指定の口座に入金される旨、お客様の方から金融機関に連絡が済んでいることの確認が必要になります。」 要するに「返金金額は振込みますが、そのためには、『振込口座のある銀行にその旨を伝えてある』との確認メールを事前に送ってもらう必要がある」ということです。 以下のように返信したらどうでしょう。 "Thank you for your e-mail. Please be advised that I have notified my bank that there will be a wire transfer from you of $ XXX.XX to my bank account in the coming weeks. Please proceed with the transfer. Thank you." 「メールありがとうございました。私は自分の口座のある銀行に対し、数週間以内に御社から $ XXX.XX の入金があると伝えました。手続きを進めて頂きたくよろしくお願い致します。」

sakurako0404
質問者

お礼

この度は本当にありがとうございました。というのも意味を知るとともに、正式な返信文章までつけていただいたことが本当に助かりました。先方には早速返信させていただきました。たぶん問題なく手続きは行われると思います。また書き込むこともあるかもしれませんので、その時もぜひよろしくお願いいたします。

その他の回答 (2)

• cbm51910
  • ベストアンサー率60% (460/762)
回答No.3

#1さんの解釈を拝読しました。 私も100%自信があるわけではないので、取り急ぎメールを送ってみて先方が何と言ってくるか待ってみてはどうでしょうか?

• inopy7426
  • ベストアンサー率57% (143/247)
回答No.1

・(試訳)上記契約に関して、手続き以前に依頼人による銀行手数料の確認が必要であることを通知します。 ・expecting the returnを利益を見込む→手数料をとると解釈しました ・多分、銀行手数料を差し引いた金額の返金しかできないということではないでしょうか。状況がよくわからないので、他の方のアドバイスも参考にした方が良いと思います。

関連するQ&A

• ■ ビジネス英語の翻訳希望

下記の英文の意味がわかる方いらっしゃいますか? 銀行から引き出しを依頼するため申請書類をメールで送付した後に送られてきました。 どうかよろしくお願いいたします。 I am writing in regard to the recent withdrawal instruction for the above policy. The units are due to sell on 31 August. It would be appreciated if you can obtain client's verbal confirmation due to a recent change of agency. We also require the original instruction form to make the payment.

• 英文の翻訳をお願いしますm(_ _)m

In similar fashion,we can only rehearse"IBM"as a single chunk in short-term memory by using relevant information stored in long-term memory.Thus,access to long-term memory occurs before information is processed in short-term memory. There is another reason why Atkinson and Shiffrin's(1968) assumption that information is processed in short-term memory before reaching long-term memory should be rejected (Marc Brysbaert,personal communication).

• メールを送れたのでしょうか?

ある米国の会社にメールを送ったら、下記の内容が返ってきました。 ちょっと、意味がよくわかりませんでした。 相手先に送れたのでしょうか? どなたか翻訳をお願いします。 Please be advised that any communications involving email regarding your account with 相手の会社名 can only be sent to the following addresses:別のメール―アドレスが続いてました。

• イギリスからの英文メールの翻訳をお願いします

イギリスから商品を購入しようとして英文で困っています よろしくお願いします。 長くなりますが順を追って状況も書きます (1)イギリスのある会社の品をネットで注文して同時にpaypalで支払いました    (2)翌日このようなメールが届きました  (同メールにPROFORMA INVOICE という伝票がPDFで添付されていました) Thank you for placing your order with Bits from Bytes. Please find attached a pro forma invoice for the goods required. PLEASE NOTE THAT I HAVE ADDED THE SHIPPING COST OF £160.33. IF YOU ARE COLLECTING THIS ORDER PLEASE LET ME KNOW AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AND I WILL CHANGE IT. Please ensure payment is made for the goods as soon as possible. Once we have received your payment, your order will be processed and an email will be sent, confirming your updated order status. We kindly ask that payment is made for the total amount, and that you quote your BFB order number (starting with 20000) using one of the following methods: PayPal =  ****@*****.com Bank: 会社の口座の情報 Once we have received payment our sales team will contact you with regards to the shipping information. (3) なんとなく送料分の支払いが抜けてた? 自分で判断して  paypalでさらに160.33ポンド支払いました (4)すると翌日このようなメールが来ました  (同時に前と同じPDFが添付されていました) Thank you for your order, please find attached confirmation of your purchase order as receipt of payment for goods required. If you have any further enquiries please do not hesitate to contact us on the details below. 以上の状況です (2)と(4)の英文の翻訳お願いします。

• 海外通販、英文メール翻訳して下さい。

注文した際、カードの有効期限を間違えてしまい、訂正のメールをショップ宛に送りました。 下記ショップからの返信です。 大まかにしか分からず不安です。 どなたか英語に長けた方の翻訳をお願い致します。 Having located your account, I can see that your order has been put on hold. The reason being is that we were unable to gain authorisation of your card, which could due to the input of incorrect details. I have, therefore, re-entered your details with the correct expiry date. Your order is now being processed, and will be sent to the Warehouse. In the meantime, if we are unable to gain authorisation, we will contact you as soon as possible. If you do not hear from us, you will receive an email confirmation once your order has been despatched from our Warehouse.  

• 英文メールのことなのですが、、、

実はヨーローッパのマネーブッカーズというところにつくった口座が使っていないうちにクローズされてしまったので、そこに使用再開のお願いのメールを送りたくて、先日ここで質問して親切に英文メールをつくっていただきました。そして、メールを送信しましたが We would like to kindly inform you that we will be able to re-activate your account with our service. For this purpose, we will only need a written confirmation of this request, sent from the e-mail address registered with the account. というメールがマネーブッカーズから来ました。 そこで、私は a written confirmation of this requestの意味が<手書きのリクエストを送れ>という意味だと思ったので、もう一度同じ内容の英文を一生懸命手書きで紙に書いてスキャナで読み取ってPDFにして再度メールに添付して送ったのですが、一週間以上たっても何の連絡もなく、口座もクローズされたままです。 a written confirmation of this requestというのはどういう意味なんでしょうか???

• 翻訳希望

Dec. 6, 2010 23:44 [PST] From: FINAL FANTASY XI Regarding an Issue Affecting PlayStation 2 Version:Follow-up Concerning the issue where players are unable to complete the version update and receive a message stating that there is not enough free space on the PlayStation BB Unit, the matter is still under investigation, but it appears that it could require a considerable amount of time to implement a solution. In the mean time, if you are experiencing the issue described above, performing a clean installation of FINAL FANTASY XI may resolve the issue for you. * Please be aware that a clean installation will reset all macros, map markers, and settings to their default values. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience.

• 英文メールの部分英訳について

下記を丁寧な印象の英文メールにしたいのですが、 どなたかレクチャーいただけないでしょうか? 自分なりにも英訳してみましたがちゃんと伝わるよう 直していただけると幸いです。 <和文> さて、2009年度の雇用条件確認書が未提出となっておいります。 前任者からお送りしております雇用条件確認書(2枚)にサインをいただき、 至急下記の住所に郵送いただきたくよろしくお願いいたします。 <自分なりの英文> Your "Contract of Employment" is not yet reached for us. Please fill on your signature in two sheets of contract of employment our predecessor had sent you before and send them to following address by air mail.

• 英語メール:翻訳

取引先から下記のようなメールが届きました。 どなたか翻訳をお願いできませんでしょうか。 「November」の部分まではぼんやりと理解できるのですが、その先の英文で混乱してしまって… +++++++++++++ I think that we had a good meeting in Tokyo and I hope that we could go on quickly in order to make a prototype. I will probably make a lecture for the administration in November and I think it could be interesting for marketing reasons to speak over the small bridges; Could you think about this. Kind regards. +++++++++++++ よろしくお願いします<m(__)m>

• 和訳して下さい(ホテルからのメール)

以前「英訳して下さい(ホテルへのメール)」質問させて頂きました。 その節はご回答頂きました皆様ありがとうございました。 ホテルより返信のメールが返ってきました。 申し訳ありませんが和訳お願い致します。。 Kindly to advice that your ONLINE booking with us has been confirmed. As of payment, you can pay with us by cash or credit card upon check in. The print out confirmation is not necessary to be present upon check in as we already have the ONLINE confirmation record. Thanks & Regards,