連立完成問題の解答を教えて下さい(高校入試)

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 連立完成問題の解答について教えてください。(高校入試)
  • この記事では、高校入試の連立完成問題について解説します。
  • 連立完成問題は、日本の高校入試で頻出する問題です。解答のポイントや注意点をまとめています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

連立完成問題の解答を教えて下さい。(高校入試)

(1)The captain didn’t let them rest they worked hard. ア.for   イ.though   ウ.so   エ.since (2)He will start the morning of July 7. ア.on   イ.in   ウ.at   エ.of (3)I’m going to call the police you give my car back. ア.because   イ.for   ウ.if    エ.unless (4)Please wait here five o’clock. ア.in   イ.by   ウ.for    エ.unless (5)その仕事をやる人が誰もいなければ、君か彼のどちらかが、それをしなければならないでしょう。 If there is no one to do the work,(    )(    )(    )he (    )(    )(    )do it. (6)彼は低い声で何かを言おうとした。 He tried to say something(    ) a low voice. (7)私たちは彼がすぐにやって来るかもしれないと思いました。 We thought(    ) he (    )come soon. (8)このようにして、彼はその難問を簡単に解決した。 This is (    )he solve the difficult problem (    )ease. (9)明日、雨が降ったら行かなくていいよ。 You don’t (    )(    )go (    )it(    ) tomorrow. (10)君は新しい法律に賛成かい、反対か。 Are you(    ) or(    ) the new law?

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

(1) The captain didn't let them rest though they worked hard. その船長は、彼らが一生懸命働いたけれど、彼らを休ませませんでした。 (2) He will start on the morning of July 7. 彼は7月7日の朝出発する予定です。 (3) I'm going to call the police unless you give my car back. あなたが私の車を返さなかったら私は警察に電話するつもりです。 (4) Please wait here until five o'clock. 5時までここで待って下さい。 ☆選択肢に解答がない様に思います。 (5) If there is no one to do the work, either you or he will have to do it. (6) He tried to say something in a low voice. (7) We thought that he might come soon. (8) This is how he solved the difficult problem with ease. (9) You don't havee to go if it rains tomorrow. (10) Are you for or against the new law?

taka5963wa
質問者

お礼

和訳と分かりやすい解説ありがとうございました。 先日のテストで結果を出せませんでしたので、夏休み、必死で覚えます。 また、教えて下さい。

関連するQ&A

• 高校受験 模範解答を教えてください

(1)She can’t play the piano,she ア.does   イ.doesn’t   ウ.can’t   エ.can (2)He speaks English very well, ア.isn’t he    イ.doesn’t he    ウ.is he    エ.does he  (3)You came to the gate almost every day, ア.do you   イ.don’t you    ウ.did you    エ.didn’t you  (4)Let’s go to the movies,we ア.will    イ.shall   ウ.do   エ.don’t  (5)Lend me that book, ア.will you   イ.shall we   ウ.do you    エ.don’t you  (6)My father and your father have been friends for ten years, ア.haven’t they   イ.didn’t they   ウ.haven’t you  エ.did you  (7)We had a great time during our trip. I’m glad to hear it. ア.Did you    イ.Had it   ウ.Was it   エ.Were you  (8)There is no water in the pot, ア.is there    イ.isn’t there   ウ.are there   エ.aren’t there  (9)Do you know where ア.does he live   イ.lives he   ウ.he live   エ.he lives  (10)I know you’re planning to travel this summer,but do you know how much ア.cost will be    イ.will it cost    ウ.it will cost   エ.does it cost  (11)I didn’t know what to say at that time. I didn’t know what(    )(    )(    )at that time. (12)I know the writer of this book. I know (    )(    )this book. (13)Megumi speaks English well,doesn’t she? Megumi is a (    )English speaker,(    )(    )? (14)Do you know her dress? Do you know (    )(    )(    )? (15)Can you tell the number of the students in this school? Can you tell (    )(    )students this school has?               よろしくお願いします。

• 難関高校問題の解答を教えて下さい。

(1)What do you say to( )to the movies? ア.go     イ.went     ウ.going     エ.gone (2)The ears of a here are longer than ( )of a dog. ア.it     イ.this     ウ.that     エ.those (3)The village ( )I visited last summer is far away from this town. ア.which     イ.where     ウ.whose     エ.when (4)Kate showed me the big snowman( ) for her. ア.making     イ.was making     ウ.was made     エ.made (5)I believe ( )this town needs is a public library. ア.that     イ.what     ウ.whether     エ.as (6)When I got to the station,the train( ) already started. ア.have     イ.has     ウ.had     エ.did (7)If it( ) fine tomorrow,I will go on a picnic with Jane. ア.will is     イ. will be    ウ. is    エ.be (8)学校に遅れないことが私たちにとって大切です。 (    )is important(    ) us(    )(    ) be late for school. (9)こんな難問は解けっこない。 (    )can we solve such a difficult problem? (10)こんなわけで、私は彼の申し出に反対だったのです。 That is (    )I was(    ) his proposal.

• ( )に入る単語を教えてください!

(    )の中に入る英語を教えてくださいませんか?よろしくお願いいたします。 1 You should look ( ) cars when you cross the street. ア about イ out of ウ out for エ over         ※ イかウの違いが分からず・・ 2 I ( ) reported it to the police, but I didn't. ア must have イ should ウ would エ should have ※ エ? 3 My father ( ) drink a lot but not any more. ア do イ is used to ウ used to エ was used to    ※ ウ? 4 They take great pride ( ) their old traditions. ア in イ of ウ on エ for                  ※ イ? 5 I will lend you the book when I ( ). ア finished it イ have finished it ウ will finish it エ will have finished it 6 I could not ( ) out what he meant. ア look イ make ウ set エ take ※イ? 7 彼は5行で5か所間違えた。   He made five mistakes in ( ) many lines. 8  He suddenly began to laugh. ( ) of a sudden, He began to laugh. 9 She is not such a fool as to quarrel with them. She ( ) ( ) than to quarrel with them. 10 For all his wealth, he wants more. ( ) he is wealthy, he wants more. 11 It has nothing to do with you. It has none ( ) ( ) ( ). どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• 模範解答をお願いします。14問あります。

1.次の文の( )内に適する語句を選び、記号で答えよ。 (1)He used to earn ( ) money as his brother. アas three times as much イas three times of ウthree times as much (2)I ( ) go home. アtold that he should イordered that he ウsaid to him エrequired for him to (3)( ), I would have filled out the form. アIf I have known イIf I know ウHave I known エHad I known (4)The ( ) half of the program was very interesting. アlate イlater ウlatter エlast (5)( ) rain now, the farmers will have to postpone the harvest. アIf it is to イIf it will ウShould it エWould it (6)He probably wouldn't act that way if he ( ) in Japan. アis イwere ウwould be エcan be 2.次の2文の意味がほぼ同じになるよう、( )に適当な語句を入れよ。 (1)But for her speech, the decision would have been otherwise. ( ) her speech, the decision would have been otherwise. (2)The population of this city is a quater of that of Tokyo. The population of Tokyo is ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) as that of this city. 3.日本語の意味になるように、次の文の( )内に適切な語を1語ずつ入れよ。 (1)私は大学時代にもう1つ外国語を勉強していたら良かったと思う。 I wish I ( ) ( ) another foreign language in my college days. (2)演説が進むにつれて私はますます退屈になった。 I got ( ) ( ) ( ) bored as the speech went on. (3)その本は読めば読むほど分からなくなる。 The more you read book, ( ) ( ) you will understand it. (4)年を取れば取るほど記憶力が悪くなる。 The older we become, the ( ) our memory gets. (5)アマゾン川は、ナイル川に次いで世界で2番目に長い川だ。 The Amazon is the second ( ) rive in the world ( ) the Nile. 4.( )内の語を適当な形に直せ。 It's already twelve midnight, It's high time you (go) to bed.

• 関係代名詞問題を解きました。採点下さい。高校入試

(1)He has an aunt( ウ  ) lives in Kobe. ア. which   イ.what    ウ.who    エ.where (2)Is this the book ( イ )you bought last Saturday? ア.who    イ.which    ウ.when    エ.what (3)She is a kind girl( エ ) everyone likes. ア.what    イ.which    ウ.whose   エ.whom (4)That is shopping center( エ ) just opened two days ago. ア.who    イ.what    ウ.which    エ.it (5)There is someone at the door ( イ )wants to see you. ア.which    イ.who    ウ.whom    エ.whose (6)The lady ( イ )was my teacher. ア.to that I spoke    イ.whom I spoke   ウ.I spoke to エ.I spoke (7)You can see the mountains( エ ) top is covered with snow ,can’t you. ア.who     イ.whose ウ.whom    エ.that (8)The day will soon come( ウ )we can make a trip to the moon. ア.where イ.what   ウ.when     エ.which (9)He lends money only to the people ( ウ )word he can trust. ア.who    イ.whose    ウ.whom    エ.which (10)Look at the boy and the dog ( エ )are running over there. ア.who   イ.which    ウ.that    エ.what

• 適語選択問題の解答を教えて下さい。(中学生問題)

(1)Takashi likes reading. Maybe he reads three times (    )as I. ア.books as many イ.as many books ウ.many as books エ.as books many (2)“Excuse me ,but would you tell me the way to the post office?” “(    )right at the next corner and go straight.”  ア.Come イ.Put ウ.Take エ.Turn (3)Kosuke Kitajima is well known(    ) a swimmer. ア.by イwith ウ.as エ.to (4)“This is a wonderful beach,isn’t it? When did you get here?” “I came here the day before yesterday. I’ll be here (    )next Thursday.” ア.for イ.until ウ.during エ.by (5)I was born (    )Tokyo(    ),May 5,(    )1:30 a.m. ア.in/ in/ at イ.in / on / in ウ.at / in / by エ.in/ on/ at (6)She’ll taka a bath as soon as she (    )home. ア.gets イ.will get ウ.got エ.to get (7)Look at the birds flying(    ) the sky. They are so beautiful. ア.on イ.above ウ.across エ.Along (8)We are looking forward to(    ) from you. ア.hear イ.hearing ウ.come エ.coming (9)This story is well-known(    ) our country. ア.with イ.for ウ.to エ.in (10)He’s been (    )for ten years. ア.died イ.death ウ.die エ.dead

• ( )に入る適当なものを選んでください。

1.His visit spared me the trouble ( ) to him.  ア that writes       イ writing      ウ of writing      エ to write 2.(   )he has represented rich clients enhanced his image in the court.   ア As       イ What     ウ While     エ That 3.Take along some water with you ( ) you get thirsty.   ア if       イ in case      ウ so if      エ expect for 4.I suggested to Mary ( ) with me.   ア come       イ to come      ウ of her      エ that she come 5.He is ( ) telling a lie.   ア above       イ on     ウ across      エ below 6.Is there some rule ( ) we must not do it?   ア as       イ but      ウ that      エ which 再びすみません。 この問題もお願いします。

• 助動詞の問題です。

各文のかっこ内から適語を選んでください。 (1)He is a man of few words; but when he (アwill イshall ウdoes) speak, he is very eloquent. (2)Are you all right? You (アmust イcan ウought エdo) look pale. (3)How (アneed イdare ウwill エmay) you come here again? 次の文に誤りがあれば直してください。 (4)He has to be an old man, because he was born in 1901. (5)You had better not to go there alone. この問題を解いてみると、 (1)ア (2)ア (3)ウ (4)has to be→had to be (5)訂正なし になったのですが 先生に間違っていると言われたのどこが間違っているのか教えてもらえませんか? 訂正まで書いてあると助かります。

• 英語の問題です。

各問題に、訳と解答解説をつけてくださると助かります。 お願いします。 1 The air conditioner (), we had to take out our old fan from the closet.   アwas broken down イbroke down ウbeing broking down エhaving broken down 2 Wooden bridges are inferior () concrete bridges.   アfrom イto ウwith エin 3 There is no () in complaining any further.   アdoubt イpity ウpoint エpossibility 4 You´d better not work much ; () you won´t get over your fatigue.   アotherwise イunless ウso エtherefore 5 This is the () best book I´ve ever read.   アfar イmost ウmuch エvery 6 Mike goes fishing every Saturday () the weather is bad.   アexcept when イin spite of ウnevertheless エregardless of 7 He looked for a place ().   アfor how to sleep イin where to sleep ウin which to sleep エfor where to sleep 8 “Why are you so angry with him?”“He kept me waiting () two hours.”   アso long as イas long as ウvery long as エquite long as 9 This apple is not as delicious as () I bought yesterday.   アmuch as イsuch as ウit エthe one 10 I came () an old friend of mine at the station yesterday.    アover イup ウacross エat 11 I´ve run () of sugar. Will you give me some?    アfull イshort ウwant エlack 12 I was reading a book last night when Jane called ().    アme off イover me ウme up エat me 13 A fire broke () in my neighborhood last night.    アup イout ウover エinto 14 This country is so () that it takes no more than a day to drive around it.    アlarge イnarrow ウsmall エwide 15 “Is the tax () in the price?”“No. It will be added later.”    アexcluded イincluded ウconcluded エconnected

• 超難関高校の解答を教えて下さい。

(1)The book(    ) is not in the library. ア.that I need it イ.which I need it ウ.I need it エ.I need (2)Someone knocked (    )the door. ア.to イ.of ウ.at エ.from (3)Bad drivers should have their licenses(    ) away from them. ア.take イ.took ウ.taken エ.to take (4)(    )of these books is interesting. ア.Each イ.All ウ.Every エ.Some (5)このテレビは私が持ち歩けるくらい小さいです。 This TV is (    )(    )(    )to carry. (6)すぐに君は後悔するぞ。 It will not (    )(    )(    )you regret. (7)とおりの向こうに駐車してある車は私の父のです。 The car (    )across the street is my(    ). (8)父は疲れていたので、いつもより早く寝ました。 (    )tired ,my father went to bed earlier(    )(    ). (9)ジャックは一生懸命勉強していたが、ビルほど成績は良くなかった。 Jack studied hard,but his grades were not (    )good(    )(    ). (10)外国人と電話で話すことを恐れてはいけません。 Don’t(   )(    )(    ) speaking to foreign people(    )(    ).