• ベストアンサー

CDとダウンロードのどちらかを選べます

I send out manual on CD in international mail and also you can download と書いてあるのでしょうか?

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • hrsmmhr
  • ベストアンサー率36% (173/477)
回答No.1

マニュアルは、国際郵便で送ったCDに入ってますし、ダウンロードも可能です

887eada
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• 英文の翻訳と、日本語文を英文にお願いします!

YES PICTURE QUALITY IS REALLY GOOD I SEND PACKAGE INTERNATIONAL BUT I NEVER SEND TO JAPAN BEFORE IF YOU WANT EXPRESS MAIL YOU CAN FIND OUT HOW MUCH IT COST AND YOU CAN PAY FOR IT AN D I SEND IT あと、『リストを送ってくれてありがとう。私は購入を検討しています。ところで先日、日本に出荷した郵便の追跡番号を教えてください』は英文でどう書きますか?

• 翻訳よろしくお願いします。

please pick a replacement item for the (A) i did not have..also you can pick out another (B) and i will send both to you tomorrow. 文中の(A)と(B)は商品名です。

• 翻訳をお願いします。

海外のネットショップからメールが届いたのですが、翻訳ソフトを使ってもイマイチ意味がわかりません。 以下の英文になります。 Thanks for your order! I will send a bill when I have prepared your package and have the final mailing weight. Also, I am out of Emergency stock but expect to have more next week, possibly on Friday or even the following Monday, depending on when our shipment arrives in this holiday season. I can send everything else right away and the Emergency stock separately with no additional postage charge, or I can send your order complete in one box with the delay. Please tell me what you prefer. Thank you! わかるところは、「オーダーありがとうございます!」と最後の「どちらか好きなほうを教えてください。ありがとう。」くらいです。 わかるところだけで解釈すると、何か連絡しないといけないと思うので、文章の意味がわからないので困っています。 お手数をおかけしますが宜しくお願いします。

• 次の英語を日本語にしてください。

I can show you next week on Monday 2.30pm if you can make that time. You will need to fill out application form and also have some form of identification.

• 英語の質問です。和訳お願いします。

You do not need a size 8 anymore like we previously discussed? Keep in mind the rings can not be sized once ordered. I just want to make sure you indeed need a size 4.25 and have had your finger sized. :) To proceed with the special order- I can either send you a paypal invoice for the half deposit on the rings or you can send me a copy of the front and back of your credit card as this is an international order.

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。おまけをつけてくれるということでしたのでメールをしたら返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 Please see photo attach. I can send you the small, medium and large. When your order is ready to be shipped out, I will send you a copy of invoice and paypal money request. We will also ship you our newest catalog and the reusable shopper bags (2nd photo attach)

• 和訳をお願いします

it looks like the paket stucks on customs, so can you tell me please, have write on the paket gift and is there an invoice on or in the the paket? maybee you can send me an invoice via mail over 43 dollar so i can fax it to customs and they send it to me, so i must not drive 50 km and pay 19% tax

• どなたか翻訳お願いします。

i will send out express mail on friday. but right now, i have NO MONEY for anything I have done or sent you. so please take care of pay pal and i will send the 8 DVDs EXPRESS mail on friday and the 2 new fights

• アメリカの方とチャリティーの話をしていたら、だんだ

アメリカの方とチャリティーの話をしていたら、だんだんと口語的になり、うまく訳せなくなりました。 下記を訳していただけないでしょうか... 「 Hey it is okay! I hope I am making sense to you. I want to help you, so lets figure this out. I will send you a contract to please fill out and email back to me, how does that sound? I would also ask that you please include my non-profit organization called AsOne Ministries asoneafrica.org and include the logo on the shirts. I would also ask that you please send me a few (Medium) shirts when you make them. 」

• この英語を訳してください!

アメリカの企業からメールが来ました。 翻訳サイトで訳しましたがわけがわからない訳が・・・ Dear Kanko, The correct shipping cost is $44.50 via United States Postal Service Express Mail International. We are in the process of updating the correct UPS International rates on our website. Until that happens you can enter the current UPS option that is show and we will refund the difference back to your credit card or you can call us with your order on Monday between 9:00 am and 4:30 pm PST or you can send us a check or money order for $202.50. Sorry for the inconvenience. Sincerely, よろしくお願いします