• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:英文メールの返信 訳してください。)

返信メールの要約とタイトル生成

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 知り合いに頼んだライブチケットの日程変更についての返信メール
  • 誰か他の人が代わりに行くことを検討している
  • 残念だが、私たちは彼らからの連絡を待つだけだ

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

Dear +++++,  「+++++様」 No worries..... I will not bother telling the people who arranged it - they went through a lot of trouble.  「心配要りません。手配してくれた人達には黙っておきます。いろいろ大きな迷惑を掛けていますから、、、」 We will just see if we will hear from the again, but I doubt it .... 「向こうから何か連絡があれば別ですが、多分無いでしょう、、、」 A real shame though you can't make it. If there is anyone else you might know who want to try and go under your name be welcome to tell that person. 「あなたが(このライブに)行けないのは本当に残念です。あなたの名前で行きたい人が居たら、どうぞ(そうするように)言ってあげてください。」 Take care, 「では」

miyachanto
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。 凄いです!!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 意味を教えて下さい(英文)

We all have our past and things we've went through. However, we met each other in our current life. Connecting with you in the sky. I will not be able to never love like that again. There is no love between you and me all over the world if it is loveless.

• 英文の誤りを教えてください。

次の英文の誤りを直してください。 (1)Each of us have three children. (2)I have been to Europe three years ago. (3)I am looking forward to see you again. (4)"What language is spoken in Australia?" "It is English." (5)If it will be fine tomorrow, we will go on a picnic. これを解いてみると (1)Each→All (2)years ago→times (3)to see→seeing (4)spoken→speaking (5)will go→go になりますた。 でも、先生から間違っていると言われたのでどこが間違っているのか訂正も含めて教えてもらえませんんか。

• 6つの英文を訳してください

この英文の意味が分かりません 訳していただだきたいです。 1)Dark as it was, I could find my way back. 2)Even if I leave now, it will be too late. 3)My room is very comfortable wvwn though it is small 4)As far as we could see,everything was white 5)You may brrow the book as long as you return it. 6)There is no doubt as to who will win です。よろしくお願いします。

• こちらの英文を訳してくださる方、募集します!

Thank you for your email. I have emailed the Order Verification Pending department to see if we can still cancel this order. I will email you back as soon as I hear from them. We value you as a customer. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance. Thank you for choosing booksamillion.com. Best regards

• 訳を見て欲しいのと英文の構造を教えて欲しいです

訳を聞きたいです 分からないところを質問しているので、詳しく教えて欲しいです。 自分の訳を書いてる場合は、どこが間違っているのか、指摘して欲しいです。 (1)It might be said that we use "our five senses", but even limiting the number to the conventional five (seeing, hearing, tasting, smelling, and touching) may be another mistaken language habit. another mistaken language habit が難しいです。 自分で訳すと「それは五感を使うといわれるかもしれない。伝統的な5つ(見る、聞く、味わう、におう、そして触る)の数を 数えることでさえ、他の間違った言葉の癖であるのかもしれない」 (2)We select, organize, emphasize and ignore much of what our senses might perceive and signal to the brain. 「私たちは脳が感知したり、信号を出すと感じることの多くを選んだり、組織したり、強調したり、無視したりする」 でいいんでしょうか? (3)What we see depends on how we look at "it" and who is doing the looking. who is doing the looking がよく分かりません。the のあとに~ing形がきていいんでしょうか? 「私たちが見ることは私たちが”それ”を見る方法と誰が見ることをしているかに依存している」 という訳はどうでしょうか? (4)This in turn depends on who and where we have been and who we think we will become. who and where we have been and who we think we will become がよく分かりません。 who, where we ~, who we ~,と3つに独立しているのか who and where, who~, と2つになっているのか分かりません。 who we think we will become というのもよく分かりません。 whoじゃなくて、whatなら、名詞節だと分かるんですが、whoだとどう訳していいのか分かりません。 悩んでます・・。 (5)Listen for many noises that you did not hear when trying to read; and most likely when you hear certain sounds you will try to identify them, that is to say, label them, in trying to indicate where the sounds come from and what they mean to you. ちょっと長いんですが、分からないところは and most likely when you hear certain sounds you will try to identify them の部分です。 「あなたがある音を聞くとき、最もしそうだ。あなたはそれらを同一化しようとする」 なのか 「あなたがそれらを同一化しようとするある音を聞くとき、最もしそうだ」 なのか、よく分かりません。 全体では「あなたが読書しているとき、あなたが聞かなかった多くの騒音に耳を傾けなさい。 そして、あなたが~最もしそうだ。つまり、それらにラベルをつけて、どこから音が聞こえるのか あなたに意味のあることなのかを示そうと挑戦しているなかで」 なんかよく分からない文章になってしまってすみません・・。 (6)The same is true with seeing or any of the other senses. 短い文なんですが、うまく訳せません。 「同じことは見ることや他の多くの感覚とともに、真実である」 と訳してみたんですが、もっと分かりやすい訳はないでしょうか? (7)We filter out what we think we do not need to perceive. what we think we do not need to perceive という文章は 高校文法でいうと、OとOなんでしょうか? OとCなんでしょうか? what we thinkは名詞で、we do not need to perceiveは文章ですよね? どう訳せばいいんしょうか? 質問が長くなりましたが、おねがいします。

• 英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 挨拶文かもしれませんが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Thank you once more for requesting your Soulmate readings. We go now into the third chapter of your Soul Mate. It will follow on as careful and exact as the others. But this is now the unknown territory the lesser wisdom of the stars. We look once again through the curtains of the night and to see what will be revealed from the vault of celestial darkness. The experience of this love will be both intimate and compelling beyond your will. If you open yourself to it will be all encompassing, all healing. It can melt the past scars of life. To find a Soul Mate is always rare and special kind of love, and these readings are designed to guide you towards both cosmically and on the every day material level.

• 英文を訳してください

この文を訳してください!! My mom is very protective of me so she doesn't like it if I talk to people, who she thinks are strangers. :) But we just have to be quiet and sneaky. heehee. Is that okay with you?

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。いろいろと質問をしたら下記のような返事をもらいました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい5つの文章がありますが、それぞれ別の文章になります。 Sorry to hear that you can’t make the time to come in but let me remind you that you originally initiated this discussion to become distributor so I had organized this month so everyone who is interested can come in to discuss further. Unfortunate to hear otherwise… I will discuss this matter once again but who is the manager that you’re referring to? Currently, you can have a statement that states “ Authorized Dealer of  AAA” not distributor. Will be advising after we have made our decision. don’t know, this might be the last if we finalize on our decision.

• 海外通販、英文メール翻訳して下さい。

注文した際、カードの有効期限を間違えてしまい、訂正のメールをショップ宛に送りました。 下記ショップからの返信です。 大まかにしか分からず不安です。 どなたか英語に長けた方の翻訳をお願い致します。 Having located your account, I can see that your order has been put on hold. The reason being is that we were unable to gain authorisation of your card, which could due to the input of incorrect details. I have, therefore, re-entered your details with the correct expiry date. Your order is now being processed, and will be sent to the Warehouse. In the meantime, if we are unable to gain authorisation, we will contact you as soon as possible. If you do not hear from us, you will receive an email confirmation once your order has been despatched from our Warehouse.  

• 意味の分かりにくい英文です

"The world knows nothing of its greatest men." That may be true, but how can we tell? If we know nothing about them, we cannot tell whether they were great. But there is a good chance that, by the time the world knows about them, they will have ceased to be great. A man usually does his best work just before he is found out. If he has done anything very well, there is a conspiracy to prevent him from doing it again. He becomes a celebrity, and the lion-hunters give him no peace. It must be owned that sometimes he likes it. 上記で、But there is a good chance that, by the time the world knows about them, they will have ceased to be great. If he has done anything very well, there is a conspiracy to prevent him from doing it again. It must be owned that sometimes he likes it. などが特によく理解出来ません。 よろしくお願いいたします。