• ベストアンサー

英訳した文法が正しいかチェックお願いします。

「私は自分が英字を読めないまま読書をしても楽しくないと思う」は 「I think that even if I read a English book, I won't be delight without no the language skills .」ですか? 英語の本を読む時です。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#136901
noname#136901
回答No.2

>私は自分が英字を読めないまま読書をしても楽しくないと思う」は I think that even if I read a English book, I won't be delight without no the language skills. 何か全体的におかしいです。(ちょっと意味が通じません) 下に書き直しました。 I think that if I read an English book without understanding English language; I won't be delighted from reading. で何を言いたいのか通じます。 同じ意味合いになりますが別の表現も書いておきます。 I believe if I read the English book without comprehending English language; there is no delightful moment from reading.

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

大変に語彙の豊富な方でいらっしゃるようですが、あまり複雑に考える必要はないでしょう。 I can't enjoy reading an English book because I can't still read the English letters at all.

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英訳お願いします

以下の文章の英訳お願いします。意訳でも結構です。 It's strange how your english language comprehension level varies I think it has to do with the way you probably were tought english after first knowing Japan

• 英訳をお願いできますか?

各Theyは、物の事で、人ではないと思います。 They are just learned as the language is learned as well. I don't think any American has even thought of this stuff before. 上記においては、2つのasとwellはどういう役割ですか? as--as wellか、as接続詞とas well=too、かのどちらかだと思いますが。 They must all have the usual words or the phrase won't make sense, so really the phrase it's can be considered "one word" since you can't take it apart. 最後の文はちょっとおかしいのでしょうか? 全訳をお願いします。 よろしくお願いします。

• 大学入試の英作文の添削おねがいします

こんにちは。青山学院大学の過去問をといています。 どうしても記述部分の添削は自分ではできないので 詳しいかた、添削お願いします。  【課題】English should be eliminates from university entrance exams.に対して、賛成か反対か述べ、あなたの答えを支持する理由も述べなさい。(60字以内) I am against to this statement. As English is a kind of "International Language" English will be more and more important, powerful and useful language than now days. So, I am sure, we can't live without English in the future. This is the main reason that I think our English should be tested at school and entrance exam.

• 文法ミスチェックしてください

My major is Business and I like playing soccer and watching World Cup now. My English skill is still the process of learning. My goal is studying English in the USA, and getting a god job in Japan after going back to Japan. I have been learning English since I went to America. It is difficult for me to learning new language because Japanese and English have a totally different grammar. For example, English usually indicates "subject" the first of sentences, on the other hand, Japanese indicates "subject" the end of sentences. Likewise, there are many small differences, so I often confuse them. In my opinion, American are usually individualism, so they do not care about other people, so it is difficult for me to get used to American life without speaking English. However, I like studying new language because I can understand more about people. I will keep studying English forever, even after I am going back to Japan. I am really excited about this class.

• 英訳「~には2つの悪い側面がある」という表現

大学受験の自由英作文において、 ex. Read the statement below and write a paragraph giving at least two reasons why you agree or disagree with it. 'English should be the only official language of Japan' I disagree with the suggestion, と自分の立場を表明したうえで because 「~には二つの悪い側面があるからです」 と述べて、First,~   Second,~ と書いていこうと考えているのですが、 「~には二つの悪い側面があるからです」 の正しい(適切な)表現がわかりません。 There are two negative aspects of making English the only official language. ですと、making English the only official language. そのものがnegative aspectになってしまい意味が変わってしまうと思います。 Making English the only official language has two negative aspects.は正しい表現でしょうか? ”has ~ aspect”で調べてもあまり検索数がヒットしないので正しいhasの使い方ではない、もしくは一般的な用法ではないのかなと思っています。 多少表現が変わってしまってもかまいませんので、 I disagree with the suggestion, because の後に置く、First, Secondに続き、汎用性の高い表現を教えてください。 入試本番で使いますので、 奇をてらったものよりも、確実に適切だと自身のある表現だけ教えてください。お願いいたします。

• カジュアルな英訳お願いします(その23)

英訳宜しくお願い致します。 1 一日に5文英訳しようと決めたけど、けっこうきついな。  Even I decided that at least I try to transfer japanese to english 5 sentences in a day, It's tough to me. 2 そりゃあそうだよな、英語だけでなく中国語も一日5文添削してもらう事に決めたから、  寝る時間もないよ。  It's true!! Even only English is so tough,stupid man like me decided I also try to transfer japanese to chinese 5sentences in a day. Oh! I have no time to sleep. 3 そんで、時間がちょっとでもあったら即どっちからでもいいから添削してもらうことに決めた。  Then, I decided that I have time,just then I transfer japanese to english or chinese. 4 でも、これのほうが今の自分の力がすぐわかるからいいかも。  But, I think that I can find my transfer skill immdiately. it's a good idea, isn't it? 5 これから英語と中国語のドラマ観なきゃ、オレいったい何やってんだろ?  I have to watch both DVD drama in english and chinese! What am I doing anyway? 宜しくお願い致します。

• 自由英作添削お願いします!!11.早稲田政経

添削お願いします!!                                早稲田政経では文法ミスなどがなければ細かい論理構成までは減点をしません!20点満点でお願いします!!   問題. Read the statement below and write a paragraph giving at least two reasons why you agree or disagree with it."English should be the only official language of Japan" I disagree with the idea that English should be the only official language of Japan.First,it is almost impossible to put this idea into practice. Some Japanese people cannot speak even a word in English,so they will not be able to speak English well,no matter how hard they study English.They are not intelliget enough to learn English.Second,even though English is more widely used than any other language in the world,people who do not go abroad or communicate with foreign people do not have to study English.They have only to be able to speak Japanese language. 20点満点でお願いします!!

• 英訳を見てほしいです。

(1)もしいつも全速力で疾走したら、競争に勝てないばかりか、長く持ちこたえてゴールに到達することさえない。 If you always run with all your might, you don't only(それかevenで悩んでます) arrive at goal in long your laughter but also you don't win in the race. (2)のんびり構えて、たまには道草を食いながら、あせらずに仕事に取り組んだほうがよいのではないだろうか。 Take it easy, sometimes loitering about on the way, I think that you had better be in no hurry with do your work. be in no hurry with do your work という英文が、この並び方でいいのか悩んでいます。 おねがいします。

• 例文で分からないところがあります お願いします

参考書の例文です。 I read this book,and now I think I'll write some poems. この本を読んだの。それで詩を書いてみようと思ったのよ。 とあるのですが。 (1)このread は過去形と考えてよいですか。 (2)なぜ think なのに「思った」と過去形になるのですか。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英訳をお願いします

英検3級のライティングの勉強をしています。 次の英訳をお願いします。 ↓ 私は家に居ることが好きです。 なぜならば、たくさんの友達とインターネットでゲームが出来るからです。 また、家で静かに本が読めるからです。 自分の英訳ですが、間違っているところを回答して頂いても大丈夫です ‎I like to staying at home. because,I play game with a lot of friends on the Internet. Also,I read a book be quiet at home. よろしくお願いいたします