enna2005の回答

• ベストアンサー
  • enna2005
  • ベストアンサー率40% (333/819)
回答No.2

直訳: それに対して(それについて)さほどすることがない。   詳しくは前後の文がないとわからないです。

関連するQ&A

• 英語についての疑問

・あまり見ない、を英語で言いたいのですが、I seldom see ,といういいかたでいいのでしょうか? あと、I do not see too much とは上の英文と意味は一緒と考えていいのでしょうか? ・therebyはそれによって…という意味ですが、 I went to my grandmother's house. Thereby I can talked her about my future. という使い方であっていますか? よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の意味がわかりません

「There is not much to tell about my family.」 という英文の意味がわかりません。 特に、「not much to」の意味がわかりません。どなたか、意味を教えては下さいませんか? 宜しくお願い致します。

• 英語の訳。

こんばんは。↓の問題なのですが教えてください。 We never get to see or do the things I've talked about because you're not here any more--and that is a hurt that we cannot describe. の訳なんですが、「私たちは見るようにしなかった。また話すことをしなかった(?)なぜならあなたはもうここにいないし、私たちは記述できない(?)気持ちだから。」 絶対違いますよね・・・。教えてください。単語の意味がちがうのでしょうか・・。よろしくお願致します。

• 英語

いくらで雇うの?って英語でなんていうんですか?How much money do I have to give themだとなんかおかしいですよね? それと、彼らにやらせなければいいも教えてください! Just dont let them do thatですかね

• Try not to, Don't try to

Try not to~とDon't try to~の 使い方についてお伺いしたいのですが、 たとえば Try not to do that.と Don't try to do that.とでは意味(ニュアンス)が違う のでしょうか。またどのように使い分けたらよいでしょうか。

• どのような意味でしょうか

I do not believe that you should have to ask someone not to pick their nose while they are holding you, much less have to do so repeatedly. https://slate.com/human-interest/2016/03/dear-prudence-i-want-out-of-my-marriage-and-my-church.html much less have to do so repeatedlyはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英語の文法問題です。

so much to do very much to do such much to do too much to do って4択だったらどれが正解ですか?

• 訳を教えてください

That book did something not many other things I had thus far encountered in life were able to do ---it took me out of myself and put me into a larger world ---not all that much larger, now that I come to think about it,but large enough to stir my imagination. 自分なりに訳したら「あの本は私がこれまでのところ人生で遭遇した他のそれほど大きくないものができた何かをした。それは、私を自分自身から連れだし、より大きい世界に私を入れました。今や私はより大きい世界について考えるようになるので、はるかに大きい全ての世界は、しかし私の想像力をかきたてるくらいに広い世界の全てとは限らない」と、意味不明な訳になってしまいました・・・。特にわからない箇所は were able to do のdoは何をさしているのか、now thatはいまや~なのだからと訳していいのか、ということです。できれば全ての訳を教えてください

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。

I care so much about you I care about you more than I can say. And that caring and that feeling have a meaning that is more precious and more special to me than I can explain. But let me try to tell you this... Stying ''I care'' means that I will always do everything I can to understand. It means that I will never hurt you. It means that you can trust me. It means that you can tell me. What's wrong. It means that I will try to fix what I can,that I will listen When you need me to hear,and that ~even in your most difficult moment ~all you have to do is say tha word,and your hand and my hand will not be apart. It means that whenever you speak to me,whether words are spoken through a smile or theouge a tear... I will listen with my heart. I do care about you... In a very special wey. メッセージカードの柄としてあったので気になりました。お願いします

• 英語の文法チェックしてください

Especially, Australian people are more individualism than Japanese. We tend to care about what people think about. On the other hand, Australian is more likely to do whatever they want. Also, they value their own individuality. I do not know that was good for us, but I just changed my mind after knowing their thinking, and now I always do whatever I want to try as much as possible because my life can not repeat. Anyway, all of my experiences in Australia were amazing for me. The most unforgettable experience over there was learning to appreciate my parents because they always cared about me, and support me all the time. Now, my family is the most precious treasure to me. なにか文法のミスを指摘してもらえるとうれしいです