英語の問題回答と和訳

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Smoking is forbidden, so you should put in your cigarette.
  • Excuse me, could you tell me how to get to the University Hospital?
  • John's father wants him to take over the family business in a few years.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語の問題

1:Smoking is forbidden, so you should put () your cigarette. (1)in (2)on (3)by (4)out 2:Excuse me, could you tell me () the University Hospital? (1)how to arrive (2)where to go (3)how to lead to (4)how to get to 3:John's father wants him to take () the family business in a few years.(1)at (2)over (3)after (4)from 4:We had to () without many things in order to get our own house. (1)dispens (2)do (3)make (4)take 5:George was () when his company cut back production last year. (1)laid off (2)pushed away (3)taken off (4)pulled away ()に入る解答と和訳お願いします

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • MXT500
  • ベストアンサー率67% (101/149)
回答No.1

1:Smoking is forbidden, so you should put () your cigarette. (4)out 喫煙は禁止ですので、たばこを消して下さい。* put out 2:Excuse me, could you tell me () the University Hospital? (4)how to get to すいませんが、大学病院にはどう行ったら良いか教えてくれますか。* how to / get to 3:John's father wants him to take () the family business in a few years. (2)over ジョンの父親は、彼が数年内に家族の事業を引き継ぐのを欲している。* take over 4:We had to () without many things in order to get our own house. (2)do 私たちは、自身の家を手に入れるために、多くのものをなしにせねばならなかった。* do without (1)dispens は dispenseが正しい。 なお、dispense with で do without と同義 5:George was () when his company cut back production last year. (1)laid off ジョージは、会社が昨年生産量を削減したために、(一時)解雇された。* lay off * の熟語それぞれ調べてみてね。

関連するQ&A

• トイレと悪い気分に喫煙習慣をやめる方法は?

How to quit the smoking habit take a dump(go to the toilet) and in depressed mood? トイレと悪い気分に喫煙習慣をやめる方法は?

• 英語の問題

1:The latest information is that he is going to () mayor. (1)vote (2)run for (3)sit for (4)come across 2:It seems that the rainy season has () in. (1)taken (2)got (3)fallen (4)set 3:Really talented people don't () off. (1)shake (2)fly (3)show (4)get 4:He waited for hours at the station, but Monica (). (1)fails to come (2)failed to show up (3)failed the rain (4)was failing to arrive 5:A fire () in the neighboring store last night.(1)broke up (2)broke on (3)broke off (4)broke out ()に入る解答と和訳お願いします

• get,put,turnなどに接続する副詞?の訳

高2の女子生徒ですが、 英語を勉強していてすぐに混乱してしまうのが   getとかturnとかlook (などなど)です。  これらの言葉の後ろに副詞?のoffとかupとかoutがつくと分からなくなってしまいます。  get in  get off  get out  get over  put away  put down  take out  take part in  look out  などなど、使われる場合や、地域・国などによって意味が異なるということも聞いて、そうなるとますます分からなくなってしまいます。  わかる方がいたら教えてください。それから、こうした言葉を簡単に調べられるような参考書みたいのってありますか。  辞書で調べても載っていないことが多くて、苦戦しています。  

• 高校英語です。教えてください。

( )から選んで適当な場所に入れ、句を節に書き換えて和訳する。 例:They taught me landmines .  → 答え  They taught me how to remove landmines = how I should remove landmines. 彼らは私に地雷の撤去の仕方を教えてくれた。 1. Will you tell me in London?  → 2.A foreign lady asked me to get to Shibuya.  → (where to go / which line to take / what to give / when to visit / how to ride ) よろしくお願いします!!

• 英語教えてください

you left us as usual take~ away from ★in an instant ★come to an end それぞれの意味を教えてください また★がついてるのには品詞も教えてください

• 和約お願いします。

i feel like everyone is trying to get away from me :/ oh well i guess ill just take a nape to get my mind off things.

• to take, taking の違い【英語】

to take と taking の違いがよくわかりません。 例文 There are many young people continue to take up smoking even when they know and understand the health risks involved. There are many young people continue taking up smoking even when they know and understand the health risks involved. Take だけではなく他にも to get, getting to have, having  などありますがその違いとはなんでしょうか? なんとなくこの文にはこれを使うんだっていうのは分かるんでけど、 正確な意味があまり理解してないので質問させてもらいました。 お手数かけますが分かりやすい説明よろしくお願いします。

• 英語で何と言えばいいのでしょうか?

以下のような場合はどう言えばいいのでしょうか? ・「それの扱いには気をつけて下さい」といわれた時。  「ok. i'll take care」と言ったのですけど、これでいいのでしょうか? ・もう職場に慣れましたか?  「did you get used to place of your job already?」ではいかがでしょうか? ・会話中に、携帯にかかってきた電話に出る際の「ちょっとすみません」というのは 「excuse me」でいいのでしょうか? ・例えば食事の際にトイレに立つ場合はどう表現すればよいのでしょうか? 宜しくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 英語の正誤問題について

英語の正誤問題についてです。もし間違っている場合は何がどう変わるのか教えていただきたいです。 1. Seeing the beautiful girlsmile, you'll feel happy. 2. I don't know how to do about this situation. 3. My father makes a rule to take a walk before breakfast. 4. The car salesman tempted me to buy a new model. 5. Everybody believes Tom to an honest man. 6. You should find a house to live before you get married. 7. This box is so heavy for me to lift, so I need your help. 8. This lake is dangerous to swim. 9. I ran fast enough to get to the station in 5 minutes. 自分でも答えだしてみましたが自信ないです・・・ 1.○ 2.× how→what 3. × makes a rule→makes it a rule 4. ○ 5. × to an honest →to be an honest 6. ○ 7. × so heavy→too heavy 8. × to swim→to swim in 9. ○

• 英語の問題で分らないのがあるので教えてください。

(1)空所に入れるのに最も適切な語句を(1)~(4)から一つ選んでください。 A number of parents ( ) about their children smoking cigarettes. (1)are worried (2)has worry (3)have worry (4)is worried   (2)英文の{ }には誤っている箇所がそれぞれ一つずつあります。それを指摘した上で、正しい形に直してください。 ・Most of the class members {is} working {people} and {very} few of them ever {miss} a class. ・There {has} been many {class} of {the} flu in this area {in recent} years. ・A change that {is likely} {to take place} {in you} {enable} you to have a different point of view. よろしくお願いします。