和訳教えてください

和訳教えてください   As she did , she did her best to the end. よろしくお願いします

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

as は関係代名詞で、先行詞は she did her best to the end (実際)そうしたのだが、彼女は最後までベストを尽くした。 このつもりの例文でしょう。 実際には、接続詞として、 実際そうしたように としても同じです。

gogkeer
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました

関連するQ&A

• 関係詞の問題教えてください

関係詞の問題教えてください 1(     )she did,she did her best to the end. (  )に入るのはAsでないとしたらどんな複合関係詞が入りますか? 和訳もよろしくお願いします

• 和訳教えてください

和訳教えてください she did'nt know what to do with her sick child. よろしくお願いします!!

• 和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。 THE SPICE COOK BOOKという本の文なのですが、和訳に困っています。 英語の文法などの知識があまりないため、助力願いたいです。 Finally,she could run no longer. As Apollo's hand touched her,she prayed to the gods to camouflage the beauty which had been so pleasing. At once,her feet took root,her arms became boughs and leaves sprouted from her finger tips.

• どういう意味ですか?和訳お願いします。

どういう意味ですか?和訳お願いします。 Due to her highly developed physique, Sekine is often the target of harsh criticism ?What she refers to as “female-bodybuilder bashing.”

• 和訳お願いします

少し長めですが、和訳をお願いいたします。 Now, at the end of this virtual visit, I ask the mother if there’s anything else I can do for her today. She says no, she’s set, she just wanted to know if she should bring her baby to the emergency room, and she’s relieved she doesn’t have to. I say great, that she should feel free to call us back if she has any other questions.

• 和訳を教えて下さい(;一_一)!!!

For her own part, She never let the intense criticism that she encountered silence her, “if I …worried about mudslinging, I would have been dead long ago”. Yet she insisted that she was not a feminist. She did not believe, she maintained, that “women should be judged, when it comes to appointing them or electing them, purely because they are women“She wanted to see the country”get away from considering a man or woman from the point of view of religion, color or sex.” But the story of her life--her insistence on her right to an identity of her own apart from her husband and her family, her constant struggle against depression and insecurity, her ability to turn her vulnerabilities into strengths--provides an enduring example of a feminist who transcended the dictates of her times to become one of the century`s most powerful and effective advocates for social justice. ルーズベルト夫人であるエレノア・ルーズベルトに関する説明文です。 この文章は外国のサイトに載っているものだったので、和訳がなく困っています。 自分なりに訳してもみましたが、文章がおかしくなってしまったので、どなたか分かる方は和訳を教えて下さい!よろしくお願いします(*_*)

• 和訳が分かりません。

以下の和訳がよくわからないのですが、教えていただけませんか。 they would be sent to Debbie but it would probably be best for you not to ever mention her because if they were to visit her site, they would see her link recommending me for hairpiece orders. Do you know what I mean? debbieは、女性の名前です。 訳してもなにか不自然でうまくいきませんでした。 分かる方がおりましたら、教えてください。

• 和訳見てください!

「it was typical of her that her first thought was , how unpleasant it would be for her friends to know she had overheard .」 という英文を和訳する問題で、 「ふと話を聞いてしまったことを知ることが彼女の友人にとってどれだけ不満かというのを、彼女がまず考えるのはよくあることであった。」 と和訳しました。 この訳ではどこがまずいでしょうか?ご指摘願います。

• 和訳お願いします2

以下の文章を和訳お願いします>< 同時に質問しているものの続きの文章になります。 少々長いのですが宜しくお願いします>< 4. Month 2: Since starting her diet, Shumpert has gained endurance and self-discipline. She needs plenty of it as she faces temptation from her family and her fiancé. "Food is a huge part of our relationship. And so if I'm not eating as much as him, I don't know if it fmakes him feel bad, but he's just like, ’Come on, eat it. Don't make me eat by myself.'" Despite the temptations, Shumpert is sticking to her diet and talking an extra step: Although she's limiting herself to a meager 1,500 calories. And she's keeping a close record in her food journal. But is all her hard work paying off? At her second weigh-in, Shumpert, who started out at 308 Ibs., is down a whopping 14 Ibs. 5. Things are running down to the wire for Shumpert. Adding to her mounting stress is the fixer-upper house she and her fiancé bought, which needs extensive remodeling. She decides to give herself a break and relieve some tension. On her last birthday as single woman, she throws her worries aside and hits her favorite Mexican restaurant. "I don't feel bad about it. I don't feel guilty. I'm enjoying my birthday," she said that night. Of course, she pays dearly the next morning: As she's doing her leg presses, she hates those tacos. Her gown has finally arrived and it's the moment of truth: Lisa gets the dress on, but still can't zip it up. Her dressmaker holds off on alterations for three weeks-which is not alot of time to lose another four inches from her waist. 6.Her Wedding Day: by her wedding day, Shumpert has lost a total of 30 Ibs. It's short of her 40-Ibs. goal, but for her, it's an amazing achievement. The woman who couldn't fit in the largest size of her wedding dress can comfortably zip her gown. She went from a size 24 two a size 18. Did she keep the weight off? A year after her wedding, Lisa Shumpert has maintained her weight.

• 和訳してください

did you see her?君は彼女を見た?or君は彼女に会った?でいいですかね!?