不明な和訳について教えてください

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 和訳が分かりません。分かる方がおりましたら、教えてください。
  • 以下の和訳が不明です。質問文章を解説してください。
  • Debbieという名前の女性と関連するリンクについて質問しています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳が分かりません。

以下の和訳がよくわからないのですが、教えていただけませんか。 they would be sent to Debbie but it would probably be best for you not to ever mention her because if they were to visit her site, they would see her link recommending me for hairpiece orders. Do you know what I mean? debbieは、女性の名前です。 訳してもなにか不自然でうまくいきませんでした。 分かる方がおりましたら、教えてください。

noname#185025
noname#185025
  • 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.3

彼らはデイビーのところに行く(派遣される)だろうが、彼女のことは、決して言わないほうがいいよ。彼らが彼女のサイトに行って、リンクから彼女が私にヘアピースの注文を勧めているのが分かってしまうかもしれないからね。言っている意味、分かるかい。 前後関係が分からないのですが、こんなふうに訳してみました。役に立ったら幸いです。

noname#185025
質問者

お礼

なるほど。 ありがとうございます。

その他の回答 (2)

• tourist2
  • ベストアンサー率41% (14/34)
回答No.2

ここでの they は全て共通で「彼ら」だと思います また仮定法過去が多用されています。 they would be sent to Debbie ひょっとしたら彼らはデビーのサイトを見ることになるでしょう。 but it would probably be best for you not to ever mention her でも、その事をデビーに決して言わないのがたぶんベストです。 because なぜなら if they were to visit her site, もし仮に彼らがデビーのサイトを見たなら、 they would see her link recommending me for hairpiece orders. デビーのサイトが、ヘアピースの注文用に、私のサイトをリンクを使って 推奨している事を、彼らが知る事になるです。 Do you know what I mean? 私の言っている事がわかりますか? デビーに言ってしまうと、彼女は私のサイトへのリンクを止めてしまう 恐れがあり、そうなるとその分は自分のヘアピースの売り上げが減ると いう意味です。

noname#185025
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 含みまで教えていただいてありがとうございます。

• ddeana
  • ベストアンサー率74% (2976/4019)
回答No.1

それらはデビーに送られますが、おそらく彼女にその話をしないことがあなたにとって最も良い選択だと言えます。なぜならもし彼らが彼女のサイトを見たら、彼女がヘアピースの注文先として私のリンク先を薦めていることがわかるからです。何を意味するかおわかりですよね? theyが何を指すのか前後が不明なので違っているかもしれませんが、このような感じの内容ではないかと。

noname#185025
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします

I wanted to thank you for placing your orders with us this year. For your convenience, we will be sending you online access to view all items we have available for your future orders. You can also place your orders directly online if you would like and Tom will contact you with shipping and payment details. 宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします><

すいません、和訳お願いしたいのですが… お時間ある方お願いします。 Going on a vacation to Japan is getting more expensive for us Americans because the dollar is weak against the yen if you haven't heard. So if you visit America now, it would be more advantageous for you guys. However, I just read on Yahoo news that Japan is trying to promote its tourism and if lawmakers in Japan prove this bill/law, they will distribute 10,000 airline tickets for free, for people to visit Japan. But the trade-off is that people that accept the offer will have to blog about their experiences on the internet. If I ever do visit Japan, I will definitely visit you because I will need a tour guide lol :)

• 和訳お願いします。

困ってます(>_<) お願いします。 another way to say get in touch with would be talk to. another way to say get in touch with would be stay away from. another way to say get in touch with would be remember and then forget. another way to say get in touch with would be connect with and undestand. According to the passage,which of the following is true about dreams? If you dream you're wearing no clothes, something embarrassing probably happened to you. If you dream you didn't study for a test, then you have nothing to worry about. another way to say look up to you would be are careful when they're with you. another way to say look up to you would be like to talk to you. another way to say look up to you would be think good things about you. another way to say look up to you would be dream about you. I have to finish this paper tonight! If I don't hand it in on time, I'll get a bad grade! I fell on the stairs, and everyone laughed at me! My life is great! I don't have any problems, and I'm really happy! Everyone else was wearing the right clothes. I just came in jeans and a T-shirt. The concert is in two days, and I haven't had much time to practice my violin.

• 和訳お願いします

everday would be just perfect. I mean i know some special places =) So are people in Japan you know, living in worries. I mean if they are always in hurry like people in America?

• 和訳お願いいたします。

和訳お願いいたします。 ・ I hope you had a good night's sleep and that I'm not giving you too much stress. Am I giving you stress with your flights? Sorry if I did. Please choose whatever is easy for you. And if there is something I can do to help, I only try to make you happy :) Today I heart that I might have to visit 3 potential customers in China. It would be a very short visit ... just a few day. Hmmm it's almost like your visit to Belgium .. hahaha. If I need to go to China, I would be back before the 1st of December. Don't worry I will be here when you come. Actually I told my boss a friend from Tokyo is coming to visit Belgium ... so he knows I need to be in Belgium then. And Jents (do you remember him) told my boss and all my colleagues ... "and it's a very pretty friend" ... hahaha

• 和訳してください

If you would like to give me a list of item #s that you would like more of I will be happy to check for you and add more quantity to website if available.

• 和訳が分かりません。

以下の和訳が分かりません。 分かる方がおりましたら、回答頂けるとありがたいです。 「 he problems that could arise would be when an order occasionally was “off” for whatever reason and had to be sent back, etc. 」

• 英作文の添削お願いします。

はじめてアメリカへ行く人が、はたして自分の英語で分かってもらえるかと不安になるのは当然のことだ。 (1)It is natural to worry whether people in the U.S would understand your English or not when you visit there for the first time. (2)It's natural for peopke who visit America for the first time that they worry if their English would be enough to make understand.

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

Respondents were then asked how likely they would be to register for the program, how attractive they thought the program would be to diners, and how likely they would be to earn the reward on a nine-point scale. These measures served as the dependent variable. とくにhow~scaleまでがわかりません。よろしくお願いします https://msbfile03.usc.edu/digitalmeasures/jnunes/intellcont/Endowed%20Progress%20Effect-1.pdf#search='The+Endowed+Progress+Effect%3A+How+Artificial+Advancement+Increases+Effort'

• 和訳見てください!

「it was typical of her that her first thought was , how unpleasant it would be for her friends to know she had overheard .」 という英文を和訳する問題で、 「ふと話を聞いてしまったことを知ることが彼女の友人にとってどれだけ不満かというのを、彼女がまず考えるのはよくあることであった。」 と和訳しました。 この訳ではどこがまずいでしょうか?ご指摘願います。