英文の穴埋め添削と解説

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 質問文章の英文穴埋めについての添削と解説を提供します。
  • 質問文章の英文穴埋めに関する解説と日本語訳を提供します。
  • 英文の穴埋め問題の添削と解説を提供します。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文の穴埋めの添削をお願いします!

1)Once you meet her, you'll find that she is nice to (talk). 2)Eddy is only thirteen. He is (not old enough) to get a driver's license. 3)Nobody likes to be (made) fun of in public. 4)"John (seems) to like the fried rice." "He sure does! That's his third helping." 5)Tom did not tell the truth (so as not to) hurt his mother. 6)You need not give it to me, if you don't want (to). 7)It is hard to please my grandfather. =My grandfather is ( ) ( ) ( ). 8)We can't complete this task in a day. =It is ( ) (for) us (to) (complete) this task in a day. 9)They need some instructions to tell them what to do. =They need some instructions to tell them what they ( ) ( ). 10)It is said that the mayor practiced kendo very hard in his youth. =The mayor is said (to) (have) (practiced) kendo very hard in his youth. 11)You were so kind as to drive me to the airport. =It was very kind ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) me to the airport. 12)People say this house was built 100 years ago. =This house is ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) built 100 years ago. 問題文が多くてすみません。()内の穴埋めです。 解説や日本語訳を付けてくださると助かります。 添削よろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

私がテストとしてこの問題を受けているとして、どういうふうに答えを書くだろうかという気持ちで答えを考えてみました。 1. Once you meet her, you'll find that she is nice to (talk).  彼女に会ってみれば、彼女は話しやすい人だということがわかるだろう。  「彼女に話かける」 わけなので、talk to が入るのではないでしょうか。talk だけだと、相手がいようがいまいが、自分が喋るだけではないかと思います。 2. Eddy is only thirteen. He is (not old enough) to get a driver's license.  エディーはまd13歳だから、運転免許をとることはできない。  その答えでいいと思います。 3. Nobody likes to be (made) fun of in public.  誰だってみんなの前で笑いものにされたくない。  受身ですね。その答えでいいと思います。 4. "John (seems) to like the fried rice." "He sure does! That's his third helping."  「ジョンは焼き飯が好きだね」 「そうさ。彼にとってはおやつだもの」  それでいいと思います。 5. Tom did not tell the truth (so as not to) hurt his mother.  トムは母親を傷つけないので、そのことを告げなかった。  いいと思います。 6. You need not give it to me, if you don't want (to).  いやならそれをくれなくてもいいよ。  それでいいと思います。 7. It is hard to please my grandfather. = My grandfather is ( ) ( ) ( ).  わたしの祖父を喜ばせるのはむつかしい。  hard to please ではないでしょうか。 8. We can't complete this task in a day. = It is ( ) (for) us (to) (complete) this task in a day.  われわれはこの仕事を1日で完成させることは出来ない。  「1日で完成させることは困難だ」 というのだから、It is hard for us to complete ... となるのではないでしょうか。 9. They need some instructions to tell them what to do. = They need some instructions to tell them what they ( ) ( ).  彼らは自分たちが何をしたらよいのかを、命令される必要がある (= 命令されなければ、何をしてよいのか分らない)。  what they should do (何をなすべきか) が入るのではないでしょうか。 10. It is said that the mayor practiced kendo very hard in his youth. = The mayor is said (to) (have) (practiced) kendo very hard in his youth.  市長は若い頃に熱心に剣道の練習にはげんだそうだ。  その答えでいいと思います。 11. You were so kind as to drive me to the airport. = It was very kind ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) me to the airport.  空港まで送って下さってありがたいです (直訳すれば 「あなたはわたしを空港まで車で送るに十分に親切であった」)。  It is very kind of you to drive me to the airport. ではないでしょうか (of you はその前の kind の意味上の主語を表す)。 12. People say this house was built 100 years ago. = This house is ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) built 100 years ago.  この家は100年前に建てられたものだといわれています。  This house is said to have been built 100 years ago. ではないかと思います。to be built を過去から現在まで継続している (ただし動作が継続しているのとは違う) という意味合いを持たせるために to have been built としたのではないかと思います。 * 私はふさわしい回答者でないかもしれませんが (文法の知識が貧弱です)、現在までのところ、他の回答者の目についていないようなので、回答させていただきました。

関連するQ&A

• 並び替えですが

(have / is / Kendo / practiced / the mayor / said / very hard to) in his youth. 上記の並び替えなのですが、正直見当がつきません。 単語から日本語訳を推測して、それにあわせて並び替えるのがセオリーと思うのですが、”市長は若い頃の剣道の練習が大変だったと言っている。”とでもなるのかと考えてはいるのですが、それにしても単語がしっくり来ません。 どなたか教えていただけますか?

• 英文の穴埋めの添削をお願いします!

1)Rie had a dream of becoming a movie star even though she didn't know how to (become) it. 2)On the floor beside his bed a book (lay) open. He has been reading it before he fell asleep the previous night. 3)Will you (lend) me your dictionary for a while? 4)“I'm suffering from all that exercise we did yesterday.” “So am I. My legs are (aching) so much. I can't walk.” 5)We (chose) him mayor of our city. 6)You shouldn't (rely) this map. 7)It seemed (clearly) to me that John is guilty. 8)You have to (raise) your hand if you want to speak in class. 9)I'm not quite sure what book (he was talking it about). 10)I always keep the dictionary on the desk so that I can (look) it at any time. ()内の添削をお願いします。 和訳や解説を加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

All of this of course is an assumption that you have made about people. * An appearance before your very eyes that does not exist, in that it does not need to exist.* For the veil which separates you, is a veil that is not of true nature. この*~*の意味がよくわからないのですが、特に in that というのは、in appearance と言う意味なんでしょうか? その後の it もappearance を指しているのでしょうか?

• 英文の穴埋めの添削をお願いします

1)This is the (much) best book I've ever read. 2)Successful candidates will be appointed initially on (a three-years) contract. 3)(This my old camera) was a present from my father. 4)We have (another ten miles) to walk before sunset. 5)"You seem to have had that car for years." "Yes,I should sell it (while) it still runs." 6)Of their five children,one is in Tokyo and (the others) are in Fukuoka. 7)I think you need to be careful of Mr.Honda. He (is a clever liar). 8)I saw Jim talking with two women. I didn't know (either) of them. 間違えて質問を削除してしまったのでもう一度投稿します。 英文が多くてすみません。 ()内の添削をお願いします。 解説や和訳を加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の穴埋めの添削をお願いします!

1)Rie had a dream of becoming a movie star even though she didn't know how to (○become/act/play/realize) it. 2)On the floor beside his bed a book (○lay/laid/laying/was to lie) open. He has been reading it before he fell asleep the previous night. 3)We (○chose/decided/elected/selected) him mayor of our city. 4)You shouldn't (allow/○rely/confide/trust) this map. 5)I always keep the dictionary on the desk so that I can (consult/○look/draw/refer) it at any time. 6)John's shyness (makes him difficulty/causes him difficult/○makes it difficult for him/causes it difficult for him) to communicate with others. 7)She's very upset so we'd better leave her (alone/lone/○lonely/only). 8)As the saying (said/○goes/stands/telling),seeing is believing. 9)(How do you think about/○Do you think what is/What are you thinking/What do you think of) that painting over there? ()内の選択肢から1つ選ぶ問題で自分で考えた答えの前に○をしました。 添削や和訳・解説よろしくお願いします。

• 英文書き換え教えてください

英文書き換え教えてください 1.It is no use trying to run away from difficulties. (不定詞を使って) 2.This book is very difficulut,and you can't understand it. (不定詞を使って) 3.He is proud that his father was educated in London. (単文に) 4.Please tell me his address as soon as you have received his letter. (動名詞を使って) 5.It had rained all the night, and the road was wet. (分詞構文に) 6.As the door was open.we walked in. (分詞構文に) 7.As I did not feel well,I stayed at home all day. (分詞構文に) 和訳もお願いします!

• 英文の穴埋めの添削をお願いします!

1)I didn't know why they told me (to wait) on the corner. 2)The teacher made the students (left) the school immediately so that they could return home in safety before the rainstorm got heavier. 3)Keiko looked so (pleased) when she got her birthday present. 4)A college education will (take) you to get a broader view of the world. 5)My grandfather didn't know about my parents (wanting) a divorce. 6)How would you like to have your eggs (cooked)? 7)The audience were all made (cried) by the sad movie. 8)His parents did not (allow) him to study abroad. 9)In spite of her illness,Nancy found (her to enjoy) the sports event. 10)We won't (get) our son drive our new car,even if he wants to. 11)In Europe,everywhere you go,you hear people (to speak) different languages. ()内の添削をお願いします。 解説や和訳を加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

Incidentally, the best way to find out is to ask customers, not by questionnaires but by, again, sitting down with them and finding out. The most successful retailer Iknow in the world is not one of the big retail chains. It is somebody in Ireland, a small country about the size of Slovenia. This particular company is next door to Great Britain with its very powerful supermarkets and all of them are also in Ireland; and yet this little company has maybe 60% of the sandwich market. What do they do? Well, the answer is that the boss spends two days each week in one of his stores serving customers, from the meat counter to the check-out counter, to being the one who puts stuff into bags and carries it out to the shoppers’ And he knows what the customers pay for. Let me say this may all sound very simple to you. It is not. It is infinitely more important than any other management tool.

• 英文の穴埋めの添削をお願いします

1)Matters are (worse) this year than last year. 2)I would rather walk than (take) a taxi. 3)Mom,you should have (fewer sugar) if you want to lose weight. 4)This is the heaviest snowfall we (have ever had). 5)Tom is (more clever) than honest. 6)I prefer playing golf (than watching) golf. 7)Students today seem not to be (much) interested in politics as those of the 1960s. 8)The bracelet was expensive,but the necklace was (less than) expensive. 9)The park is double the size of our school ground. =The park is (twice) as (large) as our school ground. 10)He has as many as eight thousand comic books. =He has no (more) than eight thousand comic books. 11)Watching videos is not as much fun as going to the cinema. =Going to the cinema is (more) fun (than) watching videos. 英文が多くてすみません。 ()内の添削をお願いします。 解説や和訳を加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の添削をお願いいたします!!

8月15日、全戦没者と祖父を想う日。 右上の写真は1943年にパプアニューギニアで撮影されたもの。 この年祖父は現地で戦死、享年23歳、親父が3歳の時のこと。 父は祖父の事を覚えていません。 67年経った今も結構身近にある戦争。 This is the day to dedicate for all of our grandfather, victims of WW2. The upper right corner of the photo was taken in Papua New Guinea in 1943. My grandfather passed away at the age of 23 when my father was 3 years old. The father does not remember his grandfather's thing. War stories are still living with our side, even 67 years passed over.