• 締切済み

英訳があっているか見て頂きたいです><

(1)しかし、こうして捨てられている食べ物のなかには、私たちが食べることができる のにもかかわらず、捨てられる食品が段々と増えてきているということだ。 すなわち、食べれなくて捨てるのではなく、食べないから捨てているのだ。 However, some foods have been discarded in this way, we can eat In spite of the fact that it gradually with the increasing number of discarded food. In other words, instead of discarding it no longer eat, he eats are discarded from. (2)ヨーロッパの大型スーパーでは消費期限がまだ1週刊残っている食品もすべて 廃棄処分にしている。 いつも、新鮮な食品だけを販売しているというスーパーのイメージ管理のためである。 フランスのある大型スーパーでは、年間500から600トンの生ゴミがででいる。 最近、消費期限が段々短くなっている傾向があるので、その量はどんどん増加している。 In large European super foods that expiration date is still one week left All have the disposal. Always, the image management for supermarket that sells only fresh foods. In large supermarket in France is that in the year 500 600 tons of food scraps. Recently, I have a tendency to become gradually shorter the expiration date, although the amount has increased steadily (3)食べ物が生産される畑でも食品廃棄がある。 バイヤーたちは、作物に少しでも傷があったり少しでも形がおかしいものは 買おうとしない。だから、農夫たちはこれらの売れない作物を廃棄処分するしかない。 たとえば、曲がったキュウリは商品価値がないとみなされ、処分される。 There is food waste is produced in the food field. Buyers are not even slightly funny shape or have a little scar on crops Do not buy. So, farmers have no choice but to sell these crops for disposal. For example, crooked cucumbers are considered to have no commercial value, to be disposed of. (4)では、食品廃棄を減らすために、私たちに何ができるのか? 一つの例として、アメリカのleftover boxがある。 アメリカでは、ほとんどのレストランで食べ残した料理を持ち帰ることができる。 日本では衛生問題で持ち帰るのはほとんど認められていない。しかし、食品廃棄を 減らすためにもleftover box の使用を積極的に行わなければならない。 In order to reduce food waste, what can you do to us? As one example, there is a leftover box of the United States. In the U.S., you can bring home food left cooking in most restaurants. In Japan, the take home is not permitted in most health issues. However, the food waste Must be done aggressively to reduce the use of leftover box. よろしくお願いします

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

作り終えて貼り付けようとしたら消えていました。添削は得意ではないので、私の作ってみた訳例を貼り付けておきます。短い英作の質問にも書きこんでしまいました。ごめんなさい。 (1) However, we throw away foods that we can still eat, and quantity of foods thrown away like that increases. In other words, we throw them away not because we cannot eat them but because we do not eat them. (2) All the foods whose expiration dates are still one week away are disposed of in the hypermarkets in Europe. This is because they want to keep the image that they always sell only fresh foods. A certain French hypermarket discards 500 to 600 tons of garbage per year. The amount has been increasing steadily recently because expiration dates tend to become shorter. (3) Food disposal can be seen also on the farm where food is produced. Buyers will not buy the crops if they have a small damage or are slightly deformed. Therefore, farmers cannot but dispose of these crops which do not sell. For example, deformed cucumbers are thrown away because they are thought to have no market value. (4) Then what can we do to reduce the food disposal? One solution may be leftover boxes in the United States. Most restaurants in America allow people to take their leftovers back home. Taking the leftovers home is not allowed in Japan because of hygiene issue. However, we should use leftover boxes willingly in order to solve food disposal problem.

関連するQ&A

• 自由英作文の添削をして下さい。

自由英作文の添削をして下さい。 辞書等使わずに書いたのでおかしな部分は多々あるかと思いますが、よろしくお願いします。 問)あなたの住んでいる町に産業廃棄物処理施設が建設されることになりました。そこで近隣の住民から反対運動が起きています。あなた自身はこの計画についてどう思いますか。あなたの意見を100語程度の英語でまとめなさい。 I disagree with the plan making an industrial waste disposal facility. I have two reasons. First,what you make this facility will destroy environment because you cut trees and close the sea to get a wide ground for it. Second,if you make it,industrial waste will not reduce. It is true that such a disposal facility may be useful,but people don't think that they have to decrease industrial waste because there is a disposal facility. It is more important to think a plan which reduce industrial waste and put it into practice than to make an industrial waste disposal facility. (102語)

• おかしい英訳のご指摘をお願いします。

おもいっきり日本語英語ですが、使い方がおかしいものやネイティブには意味がわかりづらそうな所がありましたら、ご指導お願いします。 英語をもっと勉強したいので、手厳しい意見もよろしくおねがいします(^^; I have learned to be active and to continue what I have decided. Concretely, I negotiated with the major supermarket, Wal-Mart about dealing in Japanese foods. Since the person of accounts was reluctant to deal in Japanese foods at the beginning of the negotiation, so I drew up and showed data on how many people need Japanese foods or what kind of foods are requested. The negotiations resulted in a success. Then, sales of Asian foods skyrocketed and Japanese students enjoyed the variety of foods. Mentioning continuing what I have decided, I have leaned English words steady from my high school-hood. The number of words I studied reaches 15000 words.

• 再度英語の質問です。

People use them up.のthemは、休暇のことでしょうか。upがついているのはどうしてでしょうか。 The ones that have not used are leftover vacation days.は、使われなかった休暇は、繰越休暇になりますという意味でしょうか。carry-overとかついていないので、そこまで言及しているのかどうかわかりません。よろしくお願いします。 ↓ こんにちは。この一文についての質問をしたところ ‘One in five has leftover vacation days.’ このような返事がありました。 In your example with vacation days, it is referring to the consumption of vacation days. People use them up. The ones that have not used are leftover vacation days.

• この英文の和訳をお願いします。

The Safety of GM Foods Dou you think genetically modified food is safe enough to eat? A number of critics believe that GM foods have been not tested enough and that they must be re-tested to make sure they are not a risk to our health.Some studies suggest that GM foods may be harmful and dangerous to our health. Scientists have discovered in a laboratory experiment that rats fed with GM corn have toxins in their kidneys and liver. More importantly, the same kind of corn has already been approved for use as food for humans in the United States. Another discovery about GM foods suggests that people may have an allergic reaction to the genes which have been newly introduced.For example,scientists were thinking about introducing a gene from Brazil nuts into soybeans. Due to this GM technology,new allergens could be created, and people who have allergies can have a serious allergic reaction to the products made with the GM soybeans. A study indicates that more than 12 million Americans,about 4% of the population, have food allergies. They may have serious allergies,even anaphylactic shock if they eat foods with allergens. This severe allergic reaction (anaphylaxis) may cause difficulty breathing and shock, ultimately leading to death.

• 英訳添削をお願いします。NO2

英訳添削をお願いします。 英文に自身がなく、また来てしまいました。教えて下さい。 1、ピーマンを食べるとすぐに胃の調子が悪くなる  When I have a green pepper, my stomach start to be upset soon. 2、これらは全て、私の好物です。 These are all ones of my favorite foods. 3、私は太りやすい体質だ。 I have a tendency to grow fat easily 4、アメリカの食事の特徴は量が多い、甘い!野菜が少ない、冷凍食品が充実しているというところです。 すみません。この文はわかりませんでした。英訳をお願いします。 アメリカ人の好きなものといえばこってり系、つまり肉製品、バターなどの乳製品です。」コレエステロール. American people like to eat rich, fatty, high cholesterol food , that is to say, meat products, and dairy products such as butter. 5、花子 :「あと3キロ痩せたい!」    あゆみ:「えー?その必要はないよ!」 この会話の後に   花子 :「十分じゃないよ! 」 Far from it! // That is unsatisfactory to me! // It is not enough.       「私は満足してないもん。」I'm not satisfactory // I'm not satisfied with it. これらの英訳の”変なところ”添削をよろしくお願いします。

• 英訳を教えてください~_~;

・For me there is just not the communication that a like to have in a relationship. よろしくお願いします❗️

• 英訳をお願いしますf^_^;)

・For me there is just not the communication that a like to have in a relationship. よろしくお願いします❗️

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。和文英訳です。

(1) 日本語文: 木の実がたくさん実ると、厳しい冬がやってきます。 自然が小鳥たちの食べ物の準備をしているとお年寄りは昔から考えています。 解答: Harsh winter comes after many nuts have been born. The elderly have ever thought that this is because nature is prepareing foods of small birds. (2) 日本語文: 現代の生活では、だれでもストレスがたまりやすい。 適度な運動をするとか、音楽を聴くとか、自然の中で過ごすなどして、ストレスを解消した方がいいでしょう。 解答: In modern lives, everyone is apt to feel stress. You should relieve it by a moderate amount of exercise, listening to music, or spending your time in nature. (「is apt to」は「tend to」だとどうでしょうか?) 今回はやや辞書を使ってしまいました 添削よろしくお願いします

• どこからが動詞なのかがわからないです。

どこからが動詞なのかがわからないです。 Municipal governments are independent of central government in the selection of sites on which to build waste disposal centers. (地方自治体は、中央政府から独立して独自にゴミ処理場の建設用地を選んでいます) という文があるのですが、動詞の区切りがわかりません。 Municipal governments are independent of central government までが主語だと思うのですが、その後の in the selection~ という、in the は必要なのでしょうか? ここでは selection を動詞と使っていると思われるので、 Municipal governments are independent of central government selection of sites on which to build waste disposal centers. になると思うのですが、、、この in the に意味はあるのでしょうか? ご教授よろしくお願いします。

• 英訳をお願いします

What you have to learn, if you are to be a good citizen of the world, is that though you will certainly dislike many of your neighbours , and differ from some of them so strongly that you could not possibly live in the same house with them, that does not give you the smallest right to injure them or even to be personally uncivil to them.