英語のメールを翻訳したのですが

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英語のメールを翻訳した結果、大学時代の元教授に相談のメールを送りました。
  • 相手の応答についてアドバイスや添削を求めています。
  • 自分の将来の夢や困難について相談しています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語のメールを翻訳したのですが

大学時代お世話になったカナダ人の60代の女性の元教授に相談のメールをして2通きました。自信がなくて、訳したんですが感想やアドバイス、添削をお願いします。 家族のことや進路のことなどを相談しました。    You are asking what you should do? What is your dream? (just making a club in university is not a very big/good dream) What do you want to do? In the past I gave you some advice looking after your health but you seem not interested in this type of advice. In getting over one's problems everyone must learn to forget one's problems and start by being of service to others. Get a job to help your mother so you need not be dependent on her and so she has fewer problems. Make others happy with your magic. Start your own club: even if you are the only member. Offer your services to elderly people in old folks homes, children in orphanages. Bless your grandfather even though he causes you pain. (Only your ego stands in your way and as long as you hate him he will continue to be as you believe!!!) Can you do these things? WILL you do any of these things? Or do you want to "enjoy" your personal life drama? Blessings on you Taro, you can be what ever you want to be. Really NOTHING is standing in your way. Be strong and focus on what you want. Do NOT focus, dwell or think about what you do not want. 「どうすればいいのか?」を聞きたいの?それとも将来の夢のことについて相談に乗ってもらいたいの?(学校でサークルを立ち上げるという夢はあまり大したことないしいい夢とは思えません) 何をしたいの? これまで、タロウ君の体調などを見つつ、アドバイスしてきましたが、この手のアドバイスはあまりタロウ君には合わなかったようですね・・・。 困難を乗り越えるには、誰しもその問題、困難を忘れるすべを身につけて、他人への思いやりを心がけなければなりません。 お母さんを助けるために仕事に就きましょう。そうすればお母さんに依存しなくて済むし、お母さんの問題も減るでしょう。 タロウ君のマジックでみんなを楽しませてあげましょう! 自分で新しいサークル、クラブを立ち上げましょう。 たとえメンバーが一人であっても。 高齢者地域に住んでいるお年寄りや孤児院の子供たちに「自分のできること」「役に立つこと」をしていきましょう。 おじいさんのせいで心の傷を負ったとしても、おじいさんを大事にしてあげること。(今のあなたの人生には自己中心的な考えだけがあっておじいさんのことを嫌えば嫌うほどあなたの思っているくらい長生きするでしょう!) 上にあげたことができる? それともほかのことをする? それとも自分だけの”楽しい”「自分だけの人生」という名のドラマを送りたいですか?  タロウ君、自分を大事にしましょう。 自分の望んでいる姿にならなんにでもなれるはず。実際、今のあなたは自分というものがしっかりしていません。 強くなって、何がしたいのか、何を手に入れたいのかということに集中しましょう。 集中せずに詳しくクヨクヨしたり、いろいろと考えるなりしてしたくないこと、嫌なことについても考えるんです。 Forget your problems, just take any step toward what you want to do, to be , to become. The more you look at your problems the more they will hang on to you. But you do not need or want my advice , you already know exactly what do do. 今目の前にある問題を忘れて、何が欲しいか、どうなりたいかへのステップを確実に踏んでいきましょうね。 問題を直視すればそれだけ、囚われたままになって余計にしんどくなるでしょう。 私のアドバイスが欲しくない、必要じゃないとしてもタロウ君はすでにもう、何をすべきかはっきりわかっているはずですよ。 

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

こんにちは。ほとんどは訳されている通りだと思いますが、いくつかはこういう意味なのでは、と思うのがあります。 >You are asking what you should do? あなたがどうすればいいのか、を(私に)聞いているんですね。 >old folks homes 高齢者の家、老人ホーム >Only your ego stands in your way and as long as you hate him he will continue to be as you believe!!! ただ、あなたの自己中心的な考えが邪魔していて、あなたがおじいさんを嫌っている間は、おじいさんはあなたが信じている通りの人であり続けるでしょう。 >WILL you do any of these things? 上に挙げたことをどれかしていきますか。 >Blessings on you Taro タロウくん、あなたの幸せも祈っています。 >Really NOTHING is standing in your way. 本当に「何も」邪魔するものはないんですよ。 >Do NOT focus, dwell or think about what you do not want. あなたがしたくないことに集中したり、くよくよしたり、考えたりしないこと。 >just take any step toward what you want to do, to be , to become. 何がしたいか、どうでありたいか、どうなりたいかへ進むこと

関連するQ&A

• 至急。英語について。

what do you want to do to me?に 『別になにもしたくない。ただあなたには私の抱き枕になってほしい。』と言いたいのですが Nothing special. i just want you to be my body pillow.←おかしいですよね? 間違えてる部分教えてくださいm(__)m

• 英語では何と言うのですか?

「貴方はどのような人生を送りたいのですか?」という文を英語では何と言うのでしょうか? ・ What kind of life do you want to lead? ・ How do you want to lead your life? ・ What do you want to do in your life? この様な文を思いつきましたが、如何でしょうか? 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語が苦手なので、メールの英文の翻訳をお願いします

Thank you, I'm sure one day it will ^_^. I am interested in law because, yes I do want to be a lawyer. As to what kind I am not entirely sure. I just like it and know that so far that's what I want/ Internatioanl lawyer?? I don't think that one has ever crossed my mind... I suppose I forgot about that option, ha ha now I have more to chose from! lol. No, I don't know of him. You don't have to be smart to be one, ha ha, I'm not super fantastic when it comes to that stuff but I'm determined to be a lawyer so I make sure I do my best when it comes to memorizing the law and everything. It's nice talking to you too. I enjoy our e-mails :) I am glad to be able to help you with English. It's an easy language once you get the hang of it I promise. I'm actually starting to learn some Japanese :) I'm so excited. well, I'm off to do some more studying! see ya! これ(上記)が以下の自分の送信メールに対する返答です。英語が得意な方、どうかこれ(上記)を翻訳してください!! Ah, I see. Hope your dream ( you’ll come to Japan ) comes true. BTW,why are you interested in law? Do you want to be a lawyer (international lawyer)? Do you know Kent Sidney Gilbert? He is a lawyer and entertainer who lives in Japan. I’m not so intelligent to be able to be one. But I’ll do what I can do. It’s nice talking with you. I can also learn English little by little from you. :) Thank you very much.

• 英語の質問がうまく訳せません

英語の質問されたのですが、うまく訳せません。 わかる方よろしくおねがいします。 You enter a warehouse. Their is ittle light, but you are able to find you way around. The sound of music draws you to corner of the warehouse. The are FIVE GHOUL CLOWNS, playing a dancing video game. The have razor sharp teeth and scary weapons. Magic can not afect them, They sense your presence and turn facing you. The run to you to attack. Time to fight! What character would you want to be to defeat them and how would you handle the situation? If you had to be chained with a character for one year, what would be the character and what would you do? You can have dinner with your favorite character. And at this dinner you may ask one question. Who woud be the character and what would be your one question? What's number 1 on your bucket list? (Something you want to do before you leave the planet). What advice would you give to people getting started in ××? ××は趣味の内容です

• 翻訳お願いします

○○, I want to help you ahieve your dream of learning English. What kind of design do you like? I am planning to come to Japan in October. Are you planning to come to NYC again? If you do I will show you around. Otherwise see you in Tokyo. なんとなくしか分からなく、、、 よろしくお願いしますm(._.)m

• 日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

when you sit on my face really want you to be sadistic. I want for you to drop your butt hard on my face. I want you to bounce on my face, making my face go in as deep as possible.

• 英語の翻訳お願いします

Hello, I really don’t know why you have not been responding to my messages; please I want to let you know once more that everything has been sorted out all you need to do is confirm these information to enable me authenticate it with what we had on your file. Then within 72hours we will make your transfer 1) Your full name 2) Your full address 3) Your Country 4) The transfer mode you need As soon as you supply me with those information’s we will process your data and send your payment slip. Yours sincerely, Veronica Garcia なるべくわかり易くお願いします

• 翻訳お願いします

Let me know what you prefer me to do. Might be easier for now to just refund you so you could buy what you want, what do you think? Also let me know how much postage was to return the drivers to me.

• 英語が得意な方、和訳お願いします!

英語が得意な方、和訳して下さると助かります。 baby in a few more days we get to see each other. i know how it is to have hard times and how important it is to have a great support system so you wont let it slow you down or bring your feelings down. i know your friends are there for you when you need them but there are situations where you need to handle on your own. i want to always learn how to change your mind and help your feel positive in your life. i want you to feel like you are growing all the time. i know that what is not growing is dying and when you feel like that you can't help but wonder what is the meaning of your life? when you feel like you are growing, you never want to die; you just want to live forever. feel like yelling out "i love my life" . that is what i hope i could be for you. make you feel and scream out " i love me life". i wont give up on you! i just want you to know that! with or without me i only want you to be happy!!! 長文でお手数おかけしますが、宜しくお願いします。。

• 《至急》英文あってますか><?

【1】 What do you want to do in the future? と聞かれ、まだ具体的に決っていないとき、 I'm not sure. で良いのでしょうか? できればもう一文つけたいのですが、 「(まだよく決まっていませんが)世界で活躍出来るような人になりたいです」 というときなんと言えばいいのでしょうか? I want to・・・???? 【2】 Where would you like to go on your birthday? と聞かれたとき、 「家でゆっくり過ごしたいです」はなんと言えばいいんでしょう? ゆっくり、ゆったりの表現が分かりません・・・ I would like to stay home. ←?? 【3】 What do you like to do on Sundays? の質問に対して I’m busy on weekday.So,I like to sleep on Sundays. (平日疲れることを伝えたいんですが、tiredとかのほうがいいんでしょうか?) この答え方で大丈夫ですか? 質問が多くてすいません>< ご回答お待ちしております!!